HHHunt Employee Reviews

This place is an awful place to work
Med Tech/CNA (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCSeptember 25, 2016
The CCC and RCC are not qualified for the jobs. They play favorites with certain employees and treat the residents badly. They cover up serious falls and bad things that happen to the residents. They bully and take advantage of the residents and the good workers. The bad workers come to work late, leave early, sit on their phones all of the time and just don't show up when they don't want to. That includes the CCC who doesn't answer the phone during emergencies.
Not so much...
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  NCOctober 12, 2016
This used to be a good company to work for, now, not so much. Management personnel have changed and as a result the company, from an employee standpoint, has gone steadily down hill. They say that they're "employee centric" but the only real focus is doing more with less at the employee's expense.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Too many
Former Employee
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, SCNovember 16, 2015
Management was awful. Flip-flopped on policies all the time. Broke housing codes. Blatant favoritism among employees.
Co-workers in the office were lazy and spent too much time talking about the residents. I learned to stay away from the leasing business.
I walked out after being humiliated for the last time in front of my co-workers.
BTW, my dates on employment below are incorrect. I'm not setting myself up for any outside retaliation as they have done to other previous employees.
It's not assistant living, it's a nursing home.
cna (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCDecember 29, 2015
This company should be under investigation. Management is very unprofessional and very unpredictable. Very high turnover rate...... There is no organization.
Pros
location, good benefits
Cons
always short of staff
love the residents and some coworkers
CNA I (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 20, 2015
great places to work, just want full time hours, the most enjoyable about the places were the residents, they are first, thats why i do what i do.did not have enough suplies to work with, most of the time we buy our on, for some residents did not have any
Casualenvironment
Director of Marketing and Membership Development (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VANovember 4, 2013
Service to Members. Learn to respect all. Management and co-workers were service oriented. Hardest part is long hours. Interaction with Members was enjoyable.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Food & beverage hours
Great Enviroment
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCApril 15, 2013
Great Company to work for . Lots of positive workmanship experiences.Enjoyed peers and job itself
Pros
classes to better understand certain aspects of the job, example fair housing class
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HHHunt. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1