HHHunt Employee Reviews

Awful place to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 4, 2017
HHHunt is a truly terrible place to work. The are too many clicks with the established lazy employees for any new employees to be accepted. You will only succeed if you are lazy and spend tons of time kissing up to the "in" crowd. Management is very dishonest and a huge contributor to the awful culture.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
everything
Great company overall!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Severna Park, MDAugust 21, 2017
I enjoy working here the executive director there is amazing and the head nurse is wounderful.... all the directors are great..... I still work there prn, they have great nurses but they have just a few that makes it hard to care for the residents!! But the location I worked at is only a year and a half old so they are iron out the wrinkles !!! They are like my family honestly....
Pros
The family atmosphere
Cons
Nurses
Great atmosphere and career growth
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJuly 19, 2017
Hhhunt is a really a great company overall to work for. The staff there is really dedicated to their brand promises. They always are loyal to the customers!!!
Horrible Management
Registered Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJune 28, 2017
This is a beautiful facility and the residents (and even some of the staff) are amazing. But the management here is horrible. They play favorites (a lot) and don't try to hide it. I saw amazing/ wonderful workers leave because of it, some even fired for the most ridiculous reasons. And the ones that deserved to get fired, stayed because they were akissers. One of the highest turnover rates I've ever seen (and they could never understand it was their doing). They expect so much from you, but show absolutely no appreciation! We were always short staffed, expected to pick up the work because of it.
I will never recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
residents, benefits
Cons
poor management, short staffed, over worked, played favorites
Unprofessional
Food Service Staff (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJune 13, 2017
Would not recommend this Assist Living to anyone, the will do what ever it takes to keep residents in the Assist Living home in a bad way. They do not properly follow dietary food orders, when the patient are sick they hold off from caller the ambulance or take them to the hospital in a timely manner. The company will accept any resident just to keep the money coming into the company and the pay is low.
The good thing about this facility is the residents!
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 13, 2017
They need to go in and retrain all the employees, the management team! The employees curse and verbally abuse the residents and when you report it nothing is done. Someone from management witnessed and employee cursing in front of the resident and jus walked away. This place needs to be reevaluated.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Lack of communication, disrespect and non professionalism
Awesome!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 30, 2017
I started with HHHunt 6 yrs. ago and have not looked back! From the top-down HHHunt lives to serve their teams and communities. A truly engaged company. If you are looking for a fast-paced, team oriented, and focus company, look no further!
Pros
Leadership, Benefits, Integrity, Employee Centered
worst place to work at
Cook (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, NCMay 22, 2017
Management is very unorganized and too many kissing butt to actually care about the residents. No confidentiality in supervisors or anybody. Very unorganized place to work and very unprofessional employees. Very unfair place to work. Too many favorites and when you try to tell them what is being done wrong, it is swept under the rug and ignored.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Sic/lpn
SIC/LPN (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 14, 2017
Great teamwork from some of the employees. Management does not care about you. Micromanaged many employees away. Expect a lot of you with no appreciation.There is a serious lack of communication here with management. Beautiful facility. The residents are awesome!
Pros
Residents
Cons
Micromanaged, lack of communication, egos

Comment – June 27, 2017

Very unprofessional. Management has their favorites, and they don't try to hide it. A few big egos.

MUCH more reputable builders to work for!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  RounTrey-South End of RichmondMarch 26, 2017
A typical day at work-sit in an empty home and wait for potential clients.
If management likes you and you drink the kool-aid you will do well here.
Very blue-blood typical Richmond small time company. MUCH better builders to work for that produce acutal HIGH quality homes.
The up side is, if you like bowling and drinking beer during the middle of the day for their meetings you will like this company. If you are looking for a professional atmosphere, look elsewhere!
Pros
Cons
Disorganized management, " favorites" get best locations to sell homes, lots of kissing up required to move up in this company- nepotism at its finest!!
Good team environment!
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 9, 2017
Overall a really good place to work. I enjoyed my time here. I would have stayed but I am now full time in school and could not handle school and my hours. Not everyone is great but I got along well with the majority of my coworkers. Management is pretty good. They aren't perfect but I think they try. Overall I would go back if I needed a job.
Pros
Lunches
A commitment to excellence!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 23, 2017
I love my job. I am currently working for the best RPM I have ever worked for. This company exhibits integrity from the TOP down! There is such a focus on the employee and development.
Pros
BEST company in the Property Management Business!
Unprofessional management
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 28, 2016
Working in dietary was the worst, the supervisor was so unprofessional, you go and tell her something thats supose to be confidental and she in return tells other dietary staffing and CNAs on the floor. When you request certain days the manager would act like she did not see your request. Talked about kitchen staff and cnas behind their backs.
Pros
Love the residents.
Cons
Too many cons
Not so much...
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  NCOctober 12, 2016
This used to be a good company to work for, now, not so much. Management personnel have changed and as a result the company, from an employee standpoint, has gone steadily down hill. They say that they're "employee centric" but the only real focus is doing more with less at the employee's expense.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Too many
This place is an awful place to work
Med Tech/CNA (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCSeptember 25, 2016
The CCC and RCC are not qualified for the jobs. They play favorites with certain employees and treat the residents badly. They cover up serious falls and bad things that happen to the residents. They bully and take advantage of the residents and the good workers. The bad workers come to work late, leave early, sit on their phones all of the time and just don't show up when they don't want to. That includes the CCC who doesn't answer the phone during emergencies.
It's not assistant living, it's a nursing home.
cna (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCDecember 29, 2015
This company should be under investigation. Management is very unprofessional and very unpredictable. Very high turnover rate...... There is no organization.
Pros
location, good benefits
Cons
always short of staff
Former Employee
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, SCNovember 16, 2015
Management was awful. Flip-flopped on policies all the time. Broke housing codes. Blatant favoritism among employees.
Co-workers in the office were lazy and spent too much time talking about the residents. I learned to stay away from the leasing business.
I walked out after being humiliated for the last time in front of my co-workers.
BTW, my dates on employment below are incorrect. I'm not setting myself up for any outside retaliation as they have done to other previous employees.
love the residents and some coworkers
CNA I (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 20, 2015
great places to work, just want full time hours, the most enjoyable about the places were the residents, they are first, thats why i do what i do.did not have enough suplies to work with, most of the time we buy our on, for some residents did not have any
Casualenvironment
Director of Marketing and Membership Development (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VANovember 4, 2013
Service to Members. Learn to respect all. Management and co-workers were service oriented. Hardest part is long hours. Interaction with Members was enjoyable.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Food & beverage hours
Great Enviroment
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCApril 15, 2013
Great Company to work for . Lots of positive workmanship experiences.Enjoyed peers and job itself
Pros
classes to better understand certain aspects of the job, example fair housing class
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HHHunt. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4