HiFu, the company -
Our communications and business always start with a “Hi”, no matter the culture or country. Our mission is to fundamentally change the way that people communicate, especially when they are in another country with a different culture and language. Communication can exist and evolve in numerous ways. For example, Chinese travelers may decide to explore Woodbury Premium Outlets near New York. They can learn about the merchandise in their native language, and then conduct the checkout process with the simple greeting of “Hi” using our HiFu mobile app to smoothly complete the transaction.
HiFu is the first technology company in the US that empowers cross-border mobile commerce for both consumers and merchants. We provide targeted mobile promotions and discounts for those traveling from overseas to shop at U.S. premium merchants. We are still an early stage startup, but have received written commitments and signed contracts with multiple leading business partners. HiFu was founded by a team of seasoned professionals with a wealth of experience in cross-border payment and commerce. We are excited and ready to make something groundbreaking and successful.
We, the team -
We are a passionate group of people with a shared conviction to bring Asian international travelers the best shopping experience by connecting them with the premium local merchants. We welcome like-minded talents of all diversities to join us on this exciting journey.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Collaborate closely with the founding team, business team, and designer about the API impact of new product features.
- Develop and create innovative features using groundbreaking technologies.
- Enjoy the freedom of writing native applications while exploring the latest cross-platform technologies.
- Develop new API functionality to support HiFu and our partners.
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from specifications through release.
- Design and implement scalable, reliable and maintainable technologies for our iOS and Android platforms.
- Minimum 2 years software design and development experience in web/mobile application environments.
- Working knowledge of MySql, HBase, etc.
- Familiarity with web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, etc.).
- Experience of developing mobile app backend system is a plus.
- Working knowledge of recommendation engine is a plus.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options – 0.1-0.5% of equity. You will have a stake in the future success of HiFu.
- 15 days of PTO not including sick days.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Free meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Commuter Program.
- Paid global travel after one year of employment.
- Paid company-wide getaways and retreats.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
HiFu is the first technology company that focuses on cross-border mobile commerce
in real time. We provide personalized mobile promotions...