Hiatus Spa + Retreat is currently interviewing for a Full-time Spa Attendant. Please stop by our Downtown location, bring your resume! Our team is GROWING and we are seeking the best candidates.
Hiatus Spa + Retreat is seeking the perfect candidate for our Spa Attendant position. Our Spa Attendant team upholds the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout our facility and assists the team wherever needed, changing over rooms between appointments, washing, drying, folding and replenishing laundry throughout the day, light maintenance as needed, including painting, fixing broken items, assembling fixtures and furniture, etc.
1. The principles and processes for ensuring our facility is "FIVE STAR" clean at all times.
2. Cleaning and Sanitation techniques and proper use of chemicals and solutions.
1. Use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
2. Make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
3. Quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
4. Ability to understand and follow directions.
5. Knowledge of tools and how to use them.
6. Knowledge of general maintenance.
Here are some of the responsibilities of our Spa Attendants:
1. Clean and sanitize treatment rooms, hallways, retail area, restrooms, corridors, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
2. Empty wastebaskets, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas ensuring that recyclable items are disposed of in recycle bin.
3. Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors.
4. Load and unload dishwasher daily.
5. Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
6. Keep storage areas well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
7. Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
8. Replace light bulbs.
10. Replenish supplies such as towels, robes, soaps, and bathroom items in locker rooms.
11. Maintain all common areas throughout the spa and replenish water and tea service as needed.
12. Support service providers and help as needed with changing linens, cleaning foot bowls, and supply replenishment.
-Limited Medical Health Insurance
- Career growth and opportunity at future hiatus spa + retreat locations
- Service and product discounts
- Positive working environment grounded in wellness, social, and environmental responsibility
Hiatus Spa + Retreat celebrates diversity in the workplace!