Hibdon Tires Plus Employee Reviews in United States

no breaks for some, long hours, low low pay
Oil Technician (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKMarch 11, 2016
Constant degrading comments by most in the shop. Store manager has his head in the clouds with no clue of what's going on. 1 or 2 people work while others play on their phones all day. I really feel for any customer that makes a decision to get any services done there.
Pros
medical
Cons
pay, mgmt, breaks, hours, coworkers
Fun place to work
Suspension, Steering and Brake Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 30, 2014
Not climate controlled. Required to work in the elements regardless of temperature. Not worth the compensation.
Pros
fun environment.
Cons
poor management practices.
Very flexible hours
A/P-Sales (Former Employee) –  Okc, OkOctober 6, 2014
I was able to create my own schedule. I also traveled from store to store, which was fun.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough training
This place is ok
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKSeptember 11, 2014
A good place to work if you're the right person. 10 hour days with overtime and may work weekends. Mix of co-workers, some great, others with attitude problems that can create a hostile environment. Fun working on vehicles and learning new machines but definitely not much room for advancement or pay increases. Not a "Career" just a job.
Pros
overtime
Cons
hit or miss with management and employees
very fun work place
Technician, sales and service manager (Former Employee) –  oklahoma cityJune 25, 2014
very fast paced and enjoyable while your there. several position there so always able to bounce around to different jobs
Great people
Tire Tech (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 3, 2012
The people I worked with there were among the nicest I have worked with anywhere. They became like family to me in a short period of time. I really miss working with those guys. the job was very tough though. You had to keep moving when you didn't feel like it.
Pros
great people to work with.
Cons
working in all weather conditions, lots of heavy lifting, had to work very fast, long hours and low pay.

2.9