Hibdon Tires Plus

Hibdon Tires Plus Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Suspension, Steering and Brake Technician (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 30, 2014
Pros: fun environment.
Cons: poor management practices.
Not climate controlled. Required to work in the elements regardless of temperature. Not worth the compensation.
Very flexible hours
A/P-Sales (Former Employee), Okc, OkOctober 6, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not enough training
I was able to create my own schedule. I also traveled from store to store, which was fun.
This place is ok
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Norman, OKSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: hit or miss with management and employees
A good place to work if you're the right person. 10 hour days with overtime and may work weekends. Mix of co-workers, some great, others with attitude problems that can create a hostile environment. Fun working on vehicles and learning new machines but definitely not much room for advancement or pay increases. Not a "Career" just a job.
very fun work place
Technician, sales and service manager (Former Employee), oklahoma cityJune 25, 2014
very fast paced and enjoyable while your there. several position there so always able to bounce around to different jobs
Great people
Tire Tech (Former Employee), Edmond, OKMay 3, 2012
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: working in all weather conditions, lots of heavy lifting, had to work very fast, long hours and low pay.
The people I worked with there were among the nicest I have worked with anywhere. They became like family to me in a short period of time. I really miss working with those guys. the job was very tough though. You had to keep moving when you didn't feel like it.

About Hibdon Tires Plus

For over 60 years, it has been our mission at Hibdon Tires Plus to provide Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman and other areas throughout – Read more

Hibdon Tires Plus Salaries