This is a great chance to learn – a lot! – from a tight, professional, creative team. You will be responsible for the details of mechanicals from beginning to end – creation, edits, graphics, photography, prepress – all of it. High Performance DM is a small direct mail agency with plans to grow fast! Become part of a fast paced, fun place to work.
What you’ll do:
- Produce mechanical art for print within printing specifications, focusing on accuracy and timeliness.
- Make edits and versions, refine existing work and check details
- Produce highest quality presentation materials, mock-ups and folding dummies
- Organize files and creative assets per High Performance DM standards
- Anticipate problems and opportunities and bring them to the attention of the appropriate team members
How to qualify:
- Bachelor degree in graphic arts or design, fine arts, advertising, marketing or a related field, or experience, knowledge and skill equivalent to the completion of four years of college, with courses in design
- Experience in production art, using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Experience in an in-house creative department or agency setting preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Able to set priorities and juggle your own workload of multiple projects and deadlines
- Have skills in paste-up, cutting and mockup assembly
Salary – Negotiable
High Performance DM is a small direct mail agency located in Kirkland Washington. We develop high power direct for fortune 1000 companies.