- Supervise the rig up and rig down of wireline equipment.
- Supervise the repair and maintenance of wireline equipment.
- Required to maintain a Class A CDL license with Hazmat endorsement.
- Must be able to complete job tickets, summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Supervise crew members at well sites and shop location.
- Must have Wireline experience.
- Oilfield experience.
- Mechanically inclined with heavy equipment.
- Computer experience.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Required Crane certifications.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Hazmat endorsement preferred.
- Pass a Federal ATF Background check.
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol screening.
Schedule: 21 on and 7 off; 50-90 hrs. /wk.
Shift: Day or Night
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K Program.
- $6,500.00 Salary
- 3-4.5% Commission
Full Benefits – 100% Medical, Dental, Vision, Teladoc, Life Insurance and 401K program.
High Plains Inc. was incorporated in 1981 and has recently join MBI Energy Services as partners in the oil industry. Since becoming part of MBI Energy Services, High Plains Inc.has expanded to nine logging trucks, seven mineral loggers' two mast trucks and 17, 20 and 38 ton cranes each equipped with lubricator and grease injection for work on high pressure wells. Operations are currently located in Dickinson and Williston ND, and Gillette WY.
Indeed - 6 months ago