HIGH SCHOOL

HIGH SCHOOL Employer Reviews

work
Janitor (Former Employee), Berlin, NYFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: had to your own lunch
Cons: we got three breaks one at 9, 12, 2:30
when i used to have a job it wasnt hard to do. i also had two other jobs my most top favorite job was a bagger at burnrite. i bagged wood and cleaned up after what i learned at the jobs that i worked at is you have to be fast at certain things and the people i worked with were not very nice but i sucked it up and just kept on working, the most enjoyable thing about the job as a bagger is when i was working with wood. it is something that i have loved to do since i was a kid.if i had a chance to go back to the job that i loved i would but cant, they are not hiring at all right now. i dont have any management,there isnt really anything that is hardest about my jobs, some of the workers got mad at me because i was faster then them
average
clerk (Former Employee), clerkJanuary 26, 2015
average time off good working had friends took out garage washed floors dried dishes washed dishes ewashed forks dried forks washed silver ware dried towerls brought out garbage, fikked sin washed sink washed walls dried walls
I went to a insurance and finace acedmy they prepared me for my internship experience I earned my Junior year at KPMG
Senior class president (Former Employee), 275 Asylum St, Hartford, CTSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: i was taught bussiness
Cons: i wasn't sure if i wanted to go into bussiness
It was high school; it started with me eager to learn and ended with me mentally exhausted and on my way to track practice.
loved it
Secretary Assistant (Former Employee), Chapmanville, WVAugust 18, 2014
while going to school I also was the office/ sectary ast. I learned how to make copies file papers money management and answer the phone the right way love the workers and there was no hard part just out raging parents I enjoyed it all.
School
Student (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2014
Pros: high school diploma, teachers, friends
Cons: lunch
waking up at 5 am is the hardest part of the day. school days were 7 hours long. block schedule meaning i had 2 extra classes meaning i could graduate earlier , catch up on credits if you are missing any , and get a better diploma then just the regular diploma . Having people around that were up and happy about the world is a plus because it helped me get through hard times .
Excellent Place to Be
SPANISH TEACHER (Current Employee), Stanardsville, VAJune 21, 2014
Fantastic place to work! Everyone is so motivated and ready to learn and improve.
study is funny
peer tutoring (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2014
I usually working in the math peer tutoring during lunch time. I learned that it feels good when we help each other for solving math problems. My co-workers are intelligent and helpful, because they teach me how to solve the math problems when I need. The most enjoyable part of the job is to share and help,
Outstanding interpersonal skills Extremely organized
student (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMay 8, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Redirected children to encourage safe, positive behaviors.Taught children safe behavior such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact with unsafe objects.Supervised children while parents were on vacation, business trips and weekend getaways.Scheduled doctor, dentist and haircut appointments.Physically and verbally interacted with children throughout the day.Administered medication and minor first aid to sick and injured children.
Productive, Learned Alot,
Has taken Foods Junior year (Current Employee), Grayslake ILApril 11, 2014
High School wasn't work it was a place to learn and get to know your classmates and teachers.
high school
student (Former Employee), Castleton-on-Hudson, NYMarch 28, 2014
I received my high school dipolma. I studied culinary arts at a vocational school and received a certificate of completion in culinary arts.
Productive and Organize
School Volunteer (Former Employee), Auburn, CAFebruary 28, 2014
Receptionist
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer and/or forward calls, providing information and taking messages
- Distribute forms to classrooms
- Keep track of attendance to forward to head Administrative Assistance
- Issue Hall Passes to students

Childcare
- Maintain a safe play environment
- Dress children and change diapers
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities
- Assist in serving meals and refreshments to children
- Identify unusual signs in children and addressed concerns with teacher
THE HARD TASK(S)
Vollinteer Matience (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2014
I have always lagged behind. I was not ready to learn when I was asked to. I graduated with a high school diploma but my view is that, "I survived" high school.

I have many negative feelings from school and going through it.

I refuse to be any ones robot. It is not surprising that schools resemble prisons.

The gruel of school was terrible. I am now ready to learn, but do I pay for college, If I have no cash?

And how can I work a job with no college experience?

All I ever wanted was a chance for a company to work with me but there were no takers.

I am now a very bold person since I became a Christian in 1999.

I am confident that I am now ready with Gods help I am able to work.

I really want to study music and follow my musical inclinations.
great place to learn and make friends
Student (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXJanuary 28, 2014
I learned a lot and helped other students who were struggling, I gained people skills.
opposites can be perfectly learnt at this workplace
English Teacher (Current Employee), BelgradeDecember 10, 2013
Pros: short work time
Cons: low salaries
I always come earlier in order to prepare for the class and when I entered the classroom ,my fairy tale begins.We usually have a short chat before the activities ,I make them guess the topic or let them listen the first words of the song.After the exercises ,we have a communication review and summarize.During short breaks ,I cooperate with my colleagues about the current problems and ways to solve them.The most enjoyable part is when you see a student got motivated and willing to learn.The hardest thing is sometimes discipline.
School
Full Time Student (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CADecember 9, 2013
It's just daily going to class and doing work. Get up go to school and repeat.
Very Fun
Volunteer (Former Employee), Lilburn, GAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: free smiles
Cons: rain
I loved my high school days. I would always help out with differnet events. but it wasn't only in high school. but id also try to help out in church events too.
Responsible workplace
French Teacher (Former Employee), RussiaSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: health insurance, free vacations, free airplane tickets
Cons: stressful workplace
As a teacher I was responsible for students' safety; designed specialized programs for them based on their unique abilities.
school
Volunteer Experience (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 22, 2013
Pros: learning new things
Cons: nothing
Working with others, helping prep , designing new and fun things helping others .
Productive, Organized and very helpful.
Office Student Assistant (Former Employee), Patterson, CAAugust 14, 2013
I learned many different office skills such as organizing, labeling, and filing documents. I've answered phones properly and friendly. I've scheduled appointments, directed calls, charted my arrival as well as other assistance's. Always worked in a friendly yet professional environment, got along greatly with my co-workers. Good experience over-all.
fast pace
Custodian (Current Employee), Canton, GAAugust 14, 2013
fast pace , lots of interaction with the comunity , .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................