HIGH SCHOOL Employee Reviews in United States

Fun and chilled to be with your friends.
Student (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXApril 1, 2016
The reason I put down High School, is because I learned a lot when I took classes that had to do with web/graphic design. I really enjoyed working on Adobe Fireworks, because we learned how to make logos, buttons for websites, and making that object we made and animating it. I also enjoyed taking a class called Animation, because you can pretty much take anything you design and animate it. I also too a class back in middle school actually, it was called Keyboarding. It taught you how to type without looking at the keyboard and showed you how to work on Microsoft Word. I really enjoyed being in these classes because it made me realize how much I love seeing what I can design and how much I really wanted to be a Graphic Designer. Every bit of it, just made me feel at home.
Pros
Still deciding what I wanted to do.
Cons
Waking up early.
Productive and Jovial Enviornment.
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Saint Catherine, JASeptember 22, 2015
This is an institute where kindness, strength and willpower never has to be questioned. From my time attending I can personally say I have never felt more alive, confident and at home. Management is one of the aspects that needs to be worked on most of all. However, when it comes to co-workers I would say they make a very good team. In my own way there isn't anything hard about the job. Just a few students who misbehave at times. Now the most enjoyable part is over all getting the chance to be surrounded by those wonderful human beings.
Pros
Concerts, Holiday events, trips and so much more.
Great Experience
Student Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Marks, MSFebruary 23, 2016
Working in the School office was a great way to learn how to operate and work inside a office setting and practice communication skills, operational skills, service to students and faculty, and delivery skills.
Fun and easy going place with lots to do.
Student (Current Employee) –  Reedsburg, WIAugust 26, 2015
As I said, I am still a full-time student but still looking for a part-time job. But just like every high school, I go to eight classes a day including the basics; math, science, history, and English. I also am in a foods class, and many agriculture/shop classes. I have learned many skills with people, and adults. I think the hardest part of high school is staying focused on the books and studies and not on the fun things going on around me. But the most enjoyable part of high school is getting to interact with people and learning new things.
Academic Based
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 17, 2015
High school enhanced my knowledge and skills. When my parents weren't busy, I did volunteer work in extracurricular activities after school.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Lack of time
Not Bad
Education and Other Skills (Former Employee) –  ILNovember 16, 2015
Not a bad environment. It is what it is. Show up everyday and do what needs to be done, and you usually will not have any issues.
A great learning experience
Full Time Student (Current Employee) –  Cicero, NYSeptember 23, 2015
It a great place to be I cant imagine getting anywhere with out it. With out school and all the fun things with it you wouldn't really get anywhere in life.
do good have good
as a teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 26, 2015
shown good perfomnce,devotion , adopt good behaviour. i belive do good have good .my moral is very well. my status is Physically fit Mentaly alert Socialy well adjusted.
alright
Student (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VASeptember 3, 2015
wasn't too bad had a good time. Met some cool people and learned some skills. The education was free and so was lunch. Had a good time all around
Pros
Free education.
Cons
It was always cold
Assistant
Basketball Coach (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKSeptember 4, 2015
Provided daily guidance on the basketball court and off the basketball court. Worked with a group of individuals to maintain a certain goal. Developed and practiced individual skills and ability.

Want to know more about HIGH SCHOOL?

Ask a question
work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Berlin, NYFebruary 15, 2015
when i used to have a job it wasnt hard to do. i also had two other jobs my most top favorite job was a bagger at burnrite. i bagged wood and cleaned up after what i learned at the jobs that i worked at is you have to be fast at certain things and the people i worked with were not very nice but i sucked it up and just kept on working, the most enjoyable thing about the job as a bagger is when i was working with wood. it is something that i have loved to do since i was a kid.if i had a chance to go back to the job that i loved i would but cant, they are not hiring at all right now. i dont have any management,there isnt really anything that is hardest about my jobs, some of the workers got mad at me because i was faster then them
Pros
had to your own lunch
Cons
we got three breaks one at 9, 12, 2:30
Great School-Plant High School
Plant High School Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Plant CityAugust 9, 2015
Love coaching freshman in high school and every thing about it. Awesome people to work with and for, Not enough money to survive without a second job.
great job
Cafeteria Lead (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, MIJune 12, 2015
I did alot of computer work which I enjoyed alot, I like being a team leader and felt i learned a lot about my strengths. I learned importance of waste and money management.
Working for the doctors office & GM I was continuously learning.
G FðJMotors - Warren Tech Center - PPO Bldg (Former Employee) –  spot welderMarch 5, 2015
Working for GM, we start every day with a meeting where we go over safety information. Once assigned a job, we check all the safety points to make sure we can operate our jobs safely. Once a job is completed there is quality check in everything we do. This determines whether we need to make repairs. I learned how to weld by using weld guns as well as a robotic cell which I help assist run. My co-workers help each other when ever needed. The hardest part of the job is lay-offs. When a job has been completed with no quality issues, it is very satisfying.
Pros
safety first
Cons
layoffs
great academics. well rounded student body
student (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJune 24, 2015
My typical day involves going to classes and then attending study groups that focus on school assignments as well as long term projects.
Great place to go to school
Aviation High School (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 23, 2015
I went to high school here in Cleveland, Ohio and I learned a lot about aviation mechanic, air traffic control and ground school.
Pros
Great place to go to school
Cons
Learning experience always good experiences
Basketball Coach (Former Employee) –  Fennville, MIAugust 26, 2012
Typical day talk with the kids and joke around. Go through stretching and warm ups for practice. Once warm ups are done go thorugh multiple drills that we feel will prepare us for the next team we play.

I have learned to be more patient and to voice myself clearly and professionally.

Management was great he was very voiceval and lead by example.

Co- workers were great we all had the same goal in mind, to get wins.

Hardest part of the job was being patient at all times and choosing words wisely. I work with kids all day so that can be very stressfull and saying some things would be a big shot to the kids.

Most enjoyable is to see them succeed and put what you taught them into action.
Pros
free warm ups/ apparel
Cons
lack of pay, speratic times of practice
Great job
Basketball Coach (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAMay 8, 2015
Great Job great facility, great people to work with, great support, likje working with the kids. love going to work everyday
Cons
Great place to get an education
Eagle Scout - 38th Eagle Scout/Troop 1657 (Former Employee) –  GreenbeltApril 28, 2015
The teachers really helped me understand the material that was being taught. After school activities made me stay at the high school all day, it kept me busy.
The hard task(s)
Vollinteer Matience (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2014
I have always lagged behind. I was not ready to learn when I was asked to. I graduated with a high school diploma but my view is that, "I survived" high school.

I have many negative feelings from school and going through it.

I refuse to be any ones robot. It is not surprising that schools resemble prisons.

The gruel of school was terrible. I am now ready to learn, but do I pay for college, If I have no cash?

And how can I work a job with no college experience?

All I ever wanted was a chance for a company to work with me but there were no takers.

I am now a very bold person since I became a Christian in 1999.

I am confident that I am now ready with Gods help I am able to work.

I really want to study music and follow my musical inclinations.

4.3