HIGH SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Fun workplace and lienient
Avid Tutor (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 17, 2017
I had a fun time working as an Avid Tutor at a local high school. It was a pretty laid back job and great for college students because they were understanding if you needed to miss a day for something school related.
Spanish Assistant
Spanish Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartsville, SCDecember 27, 2016
Being a Spanish Assistant is rewarding because you get to help others with their troubles with the Spanish language. This helps them get closer to being more well-rounded and experienced.
Learn everything
Mantance (Former Employee) –  Valley alabamaSeptember 26, 2016
Good school learn very quickly and work on different things and do fun activities but not every day teachers make sure work is done right and not wrong good food and good teacher
Pros
Good food
Cons
Getting picked on
Studio is fun
Camera Operator/Studio Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYSeptember 12, 2016
had fun doing the camera work it was very enjoyable learned a few things along the way the crew that worked with me was awesome we would joke around but did our duties with much confidence. Our Management person was a Great person to work with every day he made the day exciting and never boring.

My favorite part of the job was being on the camera talking bout the weather, sports, and special events throughout the school.
Pros
you can eat while working
Interesting work place
English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Prishtina, KosovoJuly 25, 2016
Great and fun working with students. Extremly good eork relations and cooperations with the rest of teaching staff there but low compensation for the staff's hard work and commitment.
Pros
Attractive job
Cons
Low income
N/a
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 17, 2016
Awesome. Awesome. I loved school, I can't believe its over. Best teachers at Lorenzo Walker Technical High School. Best ever
Difficult
Yearbook Designer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 12, 2016
Working with East River High School's yearbook committee was very difficult. Decisions were made late and deadlines were not always met at their dates.
Productive and social environment
Special Education Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollister, CAJuly 5, 2016
We would help them with their work and with student activities. Everyone got a long and worked as a team. Also did a lot of multi tasking, but best of all it was a very friendly environment.
High School
Student (Former Employee) –  Quincy, FLJuly 2, 2016
Well although high school may not be considered a job traditionally, the projects, team building skills, deadlines, and exhausting work definitely qualifies it as a job to me.
Pros
Free lunch and Friends
Cons
Only 5 minutes in between classes, dirty restrooms.
Teaching High School kids to sing and dance
Show Choir Choreographer (Current Employee) –  Marion, IAJune 21, 2016
Work with a group of 50 kids teaching them how to sing and dance a show choir show. Learned how to manage the attention of many people at once. Attention to detail. Maintaining respect of all of the kids. Management supervised work the entire time. Hardest part of the job was the end of the day when the work was done. Entire job was enjoyable to watch kids grow as musicians and performers.

Want to know more about HIGH SCHOOL?

Ask a question
The best job is the teaching and dealing with children
A teacher in a high school (Current Employee) –  SetifApril 21, 2016
The typical day in my work is the first day ; in which I try to devise a diegnostic assessment.
The hardest part is the dealing with pupils of different mentalities, and the most enjoyable part is the strong relation that we build with our pupils.
Pros
Free lunches, transportation....
Cons
Healthcare
Fun and chilled to be with your friends.
Student (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXApril 1, 2016
The reason I put down High School, is because I learned a lot when I took classes that had to do with web/graphic design. I really enjoyed working on Adobe Fireworks, because we learned how to make logos, buttons for websites, and making that object we made and animating it. I also enjoyed taking a class called Animation, because you can pretty much take anything you design and animate it. I also too a class back in middle school actually, it was called Keyboarding. It taught you how to type without looking at the keyboard and showed you how to work on Microsoft Word. I really enjoyed being in these classes because it made me realize how much I love seeing what I can design and how much I really wanted to be a Graphic Designer. Every bit of it, just made me feel at home.
Pros
Still deciding what I wanted to do.
Cons
Waking up early.
Great Experience
Student Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Marks, MSFebruary 23, 2016
Working in the School office was a great way to learn how to operate and work inside a office setting and practice communication skills, operational skills, service to students and faculty, and delivery skills.
Academic Based
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 17, 2015
High school enhanced my knowledge and skills. When my parents weren't busy, I did volunteer work in extracurricular activities after school.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Lack of time
Not Bad
Education and Other Skills (Former Employee) –  ILNovember 16, 2015
Not a bad environment. It is what it is. Show up everyday and do what needs to be done, and you usually will not have any issues.
do good have good
as a teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 26, 2015
shown good perfomnce,devotion , adopt good behaviour. i belive do good have good .my moral is very well. my status is Physically fit Mentaly alert Socialy well adjusted.
A great learning experience
Full Time Student (Current Employee) –  Cicero, NYSeptember 23, 2015
It a great place to be I cant imagine getting anywhere with out it. With out school and all the fun things with it you wouldn't really get anywhere in life.
Productive and Jovial Enviornment.
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Saint Catherine, JASeptember 22, 2015
This is an institute where kindness, strength and willpower never has to be questioned. From my time attending I can personally say I have never felt more alive, confident and at home. Management is one of the aspects that needs to be worked on most of all. However, when it comes to co-workers I would say they make a very good team. In my own way there isn't anything hard about the job. Just a few students who misbehave at times. Now the most enjoyable part is over all getting the chance to be surrounded by those wonderful human beings.
Pros
Concerts, Holiday events, trips and so much more.
Assistant
Basketball Coach (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKSeptember 4, 2015
Provided daily guidance on the basketball court and off the basketball court. Worked with a group of individuals to maintain a certain goal. Developed and practiced individual skills and ability.
alright
Student (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VASeptember 3, 2015
wasn't too bad had a good time. Met some cool people and learned some skills. The education was free and so was lunch. Had a good time all around
Pros
Free education.
Cons
It was always cold

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HIGH SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2