Part Time/Freelance Media Planner
We have a need for a freelance media planner/buyer that can fill in during busy times. We are a full service advertising agency serving a variety of clients across the state of North Carolina. In this role you will be putting together strategic media plans along with securing rates and contracts. Responsibilities include researching opportunities, strategic planning, negotiating and translating goals into buys.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills, including online media research and planning
- Ability to work independently
- Must have 3-5 years' experience with media buying and planning at an advertising agency
- Experience using social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter
- Good with presentations and selling to clients
- Ability to manage media projects, including budgets and work with multidisciplinary teams to meet design, marketing and timeline goals
- Some travel required to present to clients.
- Preferred candidate will live in NC and know the area
Please email resume along with salary history/requirements.
As stated above only candidates that have previously worked at an ad agency need apply.