High-end interior design firm seeking Senior Interior Design Assistant. We are a small but very busy firm. All candidates must have a positive attitude and great work ethic. This person will assist the firms Principal Designer in overseeing large residential and commercial projects with luxury clientele from concept through completion.
- Ability to assist and drive the development of design projects throughout all stages of interior design under the Principal.
- Create floor plans, elevations, and details.
- Develop client presentations, schemes, and budgets.
- Shop for fabrics, furniture, lighting, tile, plumbing fittings/fixtures and accessories.
- Coordinate and oversee installations.
- Create finish, appliance, materials, and other schedules for projects as needed.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a design firm.
- Degree in interior design.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with design showrooms and companies.
- Proficient in Studio Designer & MS Office.
Position to begin immediately. Compensation based on experience.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter.
Indeed - 6 months ago