Installer Technician Position
Experience in Access Control, CCTV and Burglary Alarm systems
Full-Time Position- Oakland
HighCom Security Services, Inc. encourages professionals in the Industry to apply for our Installer Technician with experience in Access control, CCTV and Burglary alarm systems.
- Dynamic Proactive Security
- Distinguished Philosophy
- Complete Security Solutions
HighCom Security Services, Inc. is a leader in electronic security services. These services include the design, installation, repair servicing and monitoring by our UL approved secure operations center. We take great pride in the exceptional level of service we provide to our customers and maintain our commitment to excellence. Our success is a result of the top quality candidates we bring to join our Team!
Currently we have an opening position for an Installer Technician with experienced in access control, CCTV and burglary alarms systems in our Oakland (Bay area) office.
We are diversified in what we provide:
- Access control/CCTV installation for residential and commercial.
- Alarm protection of residential and commercial facilities.
- Physical security to residential and commercial properties.
- Executive protection to VIP.
- Security Training and Consulting services to major corporations.
- Installation and programming of security cameras, access control and burglary alarm systems to our specified standard.
- Respond to service requests, diagnoses system malfunctions of the CCTV systems, access control, burglar alarm systems and makes adjustments, repairs or replace the equipment accordance to the manufacture specifications.
- Install and pull wire per specifications.
- Test all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacture/client requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with other technicians and department director.
- Ability to read design, drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work on different types of camera systems, access control and burglary alarm panels.
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions, supplying a manual where possible.
- Ensure documenting is properly complete and submitted.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed, material used, expenses and communicate any problems encountered or identified with the CCTV systems, access control devices and burglar alarm systems.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Aspire to be a leader in the field.
- 2 year experience in installing and configuring at least two of the following:
o CCTV/ access control systems/burglary Alarm systems.
- Knowledge and understanding in of IP based cameras.
- Ability to make product recommendations based on research and analytics.
- Knowledge of back up and disaster recovery methods.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass background check.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Have strong customer service skills.
- Able to maintain attention to detail.
- Able to work in an independent environment as well as in a team.
- Ability to lift/move equipment and tools weighing up 40 pounds. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
- Ability to read printed material and computer screen.
- Wiring experience a must.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- Fluent in the English Language (Speaking and Writing).
- High school Diploma or Higher.
- Must have ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Be a TEAM PLAYER contributing to the continued success, growth and excellent reputation of the Company.
Successful candidates may be required to pass written tests and drug screening (to satisfy both state and in-house requirements)
Only the most qualified will be considered.
Excellent compensation for qualified technicians to includes Medical, life, paid vacation and sick leave.
Please visit our website at www.highcomsecurityservices.com
ACO # 6953
Contractors Lic. # 900645