Position: Admissions Representative for a career school
The successful candidate will be responsible for all admissions functions, but specialized in marketing to VA, Career Link, TAA, High Schools, and Hospitals, Nursing Homes, etc.
PLEASE WRITE A COVER LETTER SUMMARIZING YOUR SUITABILITY FOR THIS POSITION. APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER.
Preferred way to Contact:
Send an e-mail with your resume attached.
Specialized in marketing to VA, Career Link, TAA, High Schools, and Hospitals, Nursing Homes, etc. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree; two or more years’ experience in sales, marketing or recruiting; ability to set telephone appointments and interview students; make more than 100 outbound calls per day; ability to follow up on leads should have high level of communication and interpersonal skills; must be good at problem solving and conflict resolution; skilled in overcoming objections and closing; should be able to work with diverse set of people; must follow school’s highly ethical standards; able to independently work and reach goals; two or more years of experience in admissions, sales, or personnel placement is required.
- Make at least 100 outbound calls per day
- Should follow up all inquiries, leads, and message within 24 hours
- E-mail or call eligible students to set up interview appointments
- Interview students face to face or over the phone
- Performs all steps needed for student admissions
- Keep track of student progress and help in student retention
- Help Financial Aid as needed
- Participate in all recruitment efforts including visiting shows and high schools
Benefits for full-time employees Include (benefits start after 90 days):
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Sick Days
- Personal Days