Higher One Employee Review

Great Job That Works Around Your Hours
Home Based Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJuly 11, 2012
You spend your day hooked up to your phone since you need a hard line phone. Your only communications with other employees is through the chat feature. This is one of those "real" Home Based Jobs. If your good, they will continue to call you back every season. I've enjoyed working there and each season I can pick which hours I'd be available.

Hardest part of the job is making sure home internet stays connected for eight hours at a time. That's not their issue, however, it makes a difference in whether you can preform the job right.

The most enjoyable part of the job. I'm seasonal so I work 2 -3 months, then off a month. Since this is a second job for now, I use that time off to complete other projects. I've noticed that most of the seasonal staff have been returning for years. Everybody seems to have good things to say about the working conditions in the main office in New Haven.
Pros
work from your home, saves on gas
Cons
limited chance for advancement by being home based in a job that's in another state

Other Higher One Employee Reviews

Fun
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Work from homeJuly 13, 2017
Work from home..so it was flexible..They gave us enough training to be able to do our job..but the job is seasonal,so it can last 3 months or 6 months.
Great company for remote CCR
Customer Care Analyst (Home Agent) (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 20, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Higher One. No stress or Less stress environment. Remote CCA was great working from home. The managements were nice. Seasonal position and/or part time with, and full time position with full benefit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Higher One. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2