Higher Power Mechanic
Higher Power is seeking a motivated individual to fill open mechanic positions. Job will include maintaining a fleet of meduim and heavy duty trucks and equipment. Hydraulic, diesel, air brake, truck electrical experience is preferred. A background in hydraulics is STRONGLY preferred. Must also be willing to travel from time to time with service truck.
Applicants are encouraged to email resume or fax to 701-628-1183.
Pay determined upon experience. $20-$28/ hr
Blue Cross Blue Shield of ND 100% paid on single 90/10 plan
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Dental and Vision through BS/BC of ND
3% Matching Retirement Plan
9 Paid Holidays
Paid Sick Days
MANY other great benefits!
Requirements: HSED or Equiv.
Preferred tech back ground in applicable area
Class A Commercial Driver’s License
Higher Power LLC is a rapidly growing company based in North West North Dakota. We offer a safe working environment with opportunity for advancement to qualified employees.
General Job Duties:
1. Responsibly Drive Trucks & Equipment
3. Positive Attitude, Enthusiastic, & Hard Working
4. Excellent Communication Skills
5. Continued Education
6. Organize Tools & Trucks to Company Specifications
7. Follow Directions
8. Apply general knowledge to everyday tasks
9. Physical Labor
10. Practice & Enforce Safety on the job
11. Work in Extreme Weather Conditions (Hot/Cold)
12. Be Responsible for Safe, Timely, Correct Work Completion
13. Understand Cost Control
14. Maintain Clean Truck and Work Areas
Specific Job Duties:
1. Lift 75 pounds up to 30 times per day.
2. Lift 50 pounds up to 80 times per day.
3. Repetitious bending up to 100 times per day.
4. Climb & work up to 75 feet.
5. Read and understand spec sheets – correctly perform work accordingly.
6. Assist in team jobs.
7. Repetitious shoveling.
8. Obtain & maintain CPR Certification.
9. Safety Meeting involvement.
10. Report accidents & equipment abuse.
12. Work closely with management in monitoring the following areas:
a. Safety Issues.
b. Budgeting Issues.
c. Employee Manual Procedures.
d. Efficiency Planning (Company & Crew)
e. Positive Attitude
14. Be a motivator to encourage job safety, organization, & positive attitudes.
15. Ensure proper maintenance of PPE, tools, & insulating devices.
16. Maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction, with company’s product.
17. Maintain tools
18. Keep work areas clean (shop, trucks, etc.) and in good working order.
***********Serious Inquiries Only Need Apply!! This is North Dakota, ask your wife's permission***************