We are seeking a creative individual who is interested in building a career with a highly-successful Lakeland home builder. The Marketing Assistant is responsible for general administration and support of the Highland Homes Sales and Marketing department, and reports to the Marketing Manager.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Compiling and distribution of Marketing reports
- Updating PDF and Excel sales support documents and distributing them to the Sales team
- Creating and updating sales collateral materials and promotional flyers
- Ordering of printed collateral materials
- Writing blogs, press releases, and newspaper articles
- Updating website text and imagery
- Ordering and scheduling installation of signs, rugs, flags, map boards, and other Sales Office signage and displays
- Scheduling maintenance and cleaning of Model Homes
- Event planning and management – includes community events like Lakeland’s First Friday, Grand Openings, Realtor luncheons, etc.
- Visiting vendors and Highland Homes communities as needed
- Administrative tasks such as responding to mail and phone messages, inventory and distribution of collateral materials, creating and analyzing reports, etc.
- Previous marketing and graphic design experience OR degree in related field
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and be able to utilize pivot tables and formulas in Excel
- Must be experienced in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat – experience in creating Adobe Flash files is a plus!
- Must be familiar with CRM programs
- Must possess an eye for design, creative and graphic design capabilities, and excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of the use of Social Media sites for business purposes
- Hard working, reliable, and willing to occasionally attend after hours and weekend events
- Familiarity with Real Estate not necessary, but is a plus
If you meet these qualifications, please email your Resume along with a Cover Letter telling us a little bit about yourself and why you are the best person for this position!
Indeed - 9 months ago
Highland Homes takes the high ground when it comes to building homes in several Texas cities. The family-owned company builds around 2,500...