Highland Homes

Highland Homes Employee Reviews

Construction Manager 1
Construction Intern (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 3, 2015
Pros: get to work outside; work your own schedule as long as you get your priorities done
Cons: not a well construction internship
• Supervised, built, and maintained healthy working relations with subcontractors to meet company objectives
• Responsible for various areas of warranty, construction, land acquisition, and operations management
• Independently managed the construction of subdivisions
Best people to work with
Permitting Administrator (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 26, 2014
Highland Homes was a wonderful place to work in. I had many chances of advancement and truly enjoyed my position.
Best job I ever had.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 17, 2012
Built homes in a fast paced environment with smart people and had some fun doing it. Customer satisfaction was a high priority as it should be. Management was outstanding and made it a great place to work.
High Volume Home Builder and Developer with very detailed accounting functions.
Comptroller, Sales Manager and Finance Trainer (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 31, 2012
Pros: great owners to work for.
Cons: the slow down in the housing market.
This job has molded me into the detailed analytical personal I have become today. I love the challenge that comes with every financial statement and reconciliation. I managed an accounting department of 6 and was responsible for 21 companies and job costing for over 700 homes per year.

About Highland Homes

Highland Homes takes the high ground when it comes to building homes in several Texas cities. The family-owned company builds – Read more