Highlights for Children Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, bad management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grandview, OHDecember 16, 2014
The position was really repetitive we would take inbound calls regarding magazine subscriptions. I learned how to be a great sales person from this position, my co-workers were great I enjoyed being able to work with them. The hardest part of the job was getting over my fear of hearing "no" from the customer, but I worked hard and conquered that fear. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help the customers who called in confused, just being able to give them clarity was the best part.
Highlights
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2014
Highlights for children was a decent place to work for. I felt as if the pay couldve been better. Although what you do is very easy, it does get stressful. I feel that there marketing puts a toll on the reps answering the phones. I feel like they dont disclose a lot of things in there promotions which get a lot of angry customers calling and yelling at the reps.
Pros
easy, fast paced
Cons
pay, customers, marketing
No Revenue... Outdated Product...
IT (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioApril 17, 2014
Save your time.. IT Mgt. is a joke..... If this company makes it another 10 years it will be a miracle...
Family owned business with iconic brand
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 10, 2014
Privately held publishing organization. Multi-channel business with strong roots in direct marketing.
Magazine
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 2, 2013
This company is great because not only are they a child hood memory it offer great ways of learning for children