A small consulting company is seeking a smart and reliable front-end web developer to join our team. The candidate should be comfortable working independently, but able to communicate with team members when needed. We are looking for a candidate that will work out of our office in Montclair, NJ, but willing to consider someone remote.
- Be highly proficiency in HTML5, CSS
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- UI/Interaction design experience
- Familiarity with version control tools (e.g. SVN/GIT)
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with server side technologies like C#/ASP.NET MVC or willing to learn
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, and SQL
We are a very relaxed environment of folks who are passionate about what they do, and would love a like minded individual to join our team. No one is too inexperienced to be considered for the position, so do not hesitate to apply. We look for much more that years of experience.
Please reply with a description of your background, along with your resume.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR AN AGENCY OR COMPANY OF ANY KIND.