Highway Toll Administration Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Great Neck, NYJuly 16, 2014
Horrible management, pays sucks, definitely not a call center enviroment
Typical work day for HTA
Field Installer (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 16, 2014
The field installer position of HTA is very flexible in general. I install and audit transponder on rental vehicles with the scanner provided by the company on a daily basis. The job is somewhat repetitive, and I don't get the chance to learn any new skills from the job. The hardest part of the job is probably being outdoor during work hours, especially in summer and winter time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility and freedom since there's no supervisors and I pretty much work independently. The management team of my company is great despite the fact that I'm an out-of-state employee (my company is based in NY), but they always send out emails to appreciate and recognize our hard work on a regular basis.
Toll tag coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 20, 2014
It was nice that I did not have someone over my shoulder 24/7 but did not enjoy constantly being worried that I would be hit by a car by the constant speeding vehicles in the car lot.
Enjoyed working together with my co workers. Management was very unprofessional.
Customer Service/ Trainer (Former Employee), Great Neck, NYApril 4, 2014
Cons: unstable company, management does nto care about the employees
I typical day at work was looking forward to interacting with my co workers and customers. during the time that I was employed at HTA I learned how to deal and handle calls in a very polite and professional manner. Management was the only down fall to this company, there was a lot of favoritism along with the company incorrectly billing customers with extremely high charges and also incorrect charges. There was no type of foundation when coming to management. My co workers was the only reason I looked forward to going to work. The most enjoyable part of my position was being able to resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manor.

I strive to always do my best and more at my place of work and I will always continue to enforce this action where ever my career path takes me.
n/a
sales rep (Current Employee), Long IslandMarch 24, 2014
This job has potential but not great health benefits. The best perk is the NYSC 20 dollar membership
young and refreshing company to work for
operations assistant (Current Employee), great neckOctober 22, 2013
Pros: nice co-workers, fun events, happy hour, contests, etc
Cons: i have a long commute
this company has really turned around this year offering more benefits and fun office activities. I feel a sense of family and have a good work life balance.
really fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Great Neck, NYSeptember 30, 2013
all the managers are really easy to get along with, the whole company goes out of their way to make their employees feel welcome. starting pay is not bad and they always give you opportunities to grow, get raises, etc. good benefits too if youre full time. the owner and other executives of the company seem like nice people who do a lot to make us all happy (parties, events, etc)
Disrespectful and UnProfessional
Assistant (Current Employee), Great Neck, NYJune 2, 2013
Pros: 9-5 job
Cons: mentioned above.
I currently work here and if I had a choice, I would switch jobs in an instant. The management does not ever come to work and I have seen the CEO about 2 times in the last 2 years. The so-called Senior VP doesn't seem to know much or care. The company is run by unprofessional, Under-educated middle managers, who are rude, unprofessional and fire employees just because they dont like them. There is no advancement , no job security and definitely not enough monetary compensation. The company does well but the finances are pocketed by the top few.

January 5, 2015

very true. I think the HR probably writes their own good reviews.

Typical Day
Installer (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 7, 2013
Pros: schedule is very fluid.
Cons: need sunscreen.
Scan and install toll tags in rental cars. Freedom to adjust schedule, must be able to stay busy with no supervision.
Great Company, horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Great Neck, NYFebruary 25, 2013
The company, the CEO and the COO are great people who are fair and offer great compensation. Every person who holds a position other than the previously mentioned are almost incompetent and are very unfair in the way that they praise or sanction employees.

June 13, 2013

To add on to the above comment, the management is also HORRIBLE. I have never seen a company where the management NEVER comes to work. Apparently they are "remotely working 24/7". LOL,