We are currently seeking a Microsoft .Net Web Developer who will fit into a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, adheres to deadlines and brings a fresh creative perspective to our growing team. Reporting to the Senior Web Developer, the person in this position will maintain our current web sites and assist in creation of new websites utilizing the .Net Framework along with custom application development within the Kentico Content Management System. This developer will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our design, sales, and account management teams.
Hileman Enterprises is an interactive marketing agency with a technical twist. We integrate creativity and marketing strategy with technology in order to achieve the desired business objectives. As a team, we offer a broad range of services, such as web design & development, custom application development, digital marketing, CIO and IT consulting services.
- Experience with application development utilizing the .Net Framework
- Experience creating custom user controls in ASP.NET
- Experience with Transact SQL
- Experience in a team development environment using Microsoft technology stack
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be a self starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to take direction from senior staff
- Research and create solutions for issues in currently existing web and windows based systems
- Identify, troubleshoot and debugs defects in designated application code
- Create unit tests for currently existing web and windows based applications
- Design and implementation of new code modules
- Accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and tasks
- Modify existing websites to incorporate changes based on new user requirements
- Develop detailed object models and designs based on functional requirements
- Coding of new websites using ASP.NET and our Content Management System
- Keep his/her Manager or Team Leader informed of status and raising issues as appropriate
Please send your resume along with a cover letter (defining salary requirements).
No phone calls or agencies please.
We offer a competitive salary & excellent benefits.