Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and technology services to some of the largest organizations in Cleveland and beyond. Currently, Hileman Group has a need to add a Director of Client Services to their team.
The Director of Client Services will be asked to manage the Client Services (includes the account/project management function) team, have ultimate responsibility for the delivery of client deliverables, and will play a crucial role in the management of Hileman Group clients. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have management experience within an agency environment, and have deep account and project management capabilities.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
- Manages overall Client Services team.
- Works effectively with the delivery teams to ensure the success of the account management team on the delivery of new and current projects.
- Has overall responsibility for leading, managing and growing revenue for clients managed by account management team members.
- Assists Hileman Leadership and the SVP of Sales and Marketing in new business development activities.
- Meets or exceeds established goals for project deliverables including timeline, budget and client satisfaction.
- Tracks and reports on a weekly basis employee utilization and density.
- Manages, tracks and reports on the delivery of projects ensuring they are on-time and within budgetary expectations.
- Supports client invoicing and ensures invoices are sent within 5 business days of the end of month.
- Tracks and manages client and hosting agreements.
- Schedules and leads client and account status meetings as necessary.
- Develops core knowledge of all HG clients’ businesses, and becomes an expert of their brands, products, services and target audiences.
- Handles all escalated client service issues raised by the Client Services team.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the interactive marketing industry by staying on top of innovations, new technologies, and industry trends.
- Keeps Hileman Group Executive Management informed of all critical issues impacting the success of client projects and deliverables.
- 7-10 years of interactive media industry experience in an account management, project management, or a client-facing delivery role.
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic marketing, business and financial principles.
- Thorough understanding of interactive marketing tactics and tools with the ability to incorporate them into an organization’s overall marketing strategy through integrated services.
- Ability to represent and promote Hileman Group in a professional manner and build strong relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex client projects with a strong attention to timelines, budget, and customer service.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of associates to successfully meet and exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the allocation of delivery assignments internally with a focus on meeting employee utilization and density goals.
- Keen understanding of brand management and willingness to partner with our clients’ traditional agency of record.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail, excellent written and oral communications.
Hileman Group is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V
Indeed - 7 months ago
Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT...