Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and technology services to some of the largest organizations in Cleveland, Ohio and beyond. Currently, Hileman Group has a need to add an Email Marketing Specialist to their team.
The Email Marketing Specialist will assist in the strategy, creation, implementation and analysis of successful email marketing campaigns for Hileman Group clients. The creation and implementation of these email campaigns range from one-time correspondences to lead generation/marketing automation support, while the analysis ranges from individual email success to full service marketing dashboards. This position is best suited for people who thrive on problem solving, data analysis and being able to stay on task while juggling multiple projects.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
- The ability to take Photoshop (.PSD) documents and create new HTML/CSS templates for use in multiple email marketing systems.
- The ability to perform monthly maintenance for current email marketing and lead generation programs.
- Have a good understanding of CAN-SPAM laws and is fluent in email marketing industry standards, best practices and benchmarks.
- Have experience with ExactTarget, Marketo or SilverPop marketing systems.
- Have a good understanding of Inbound Marketing strategies and how they should work with email marketing campaigns.
- Ability to build and analyze monthly dashboards to report on campaigns for client meetings and presentations (open rate, click rate, conversions, deliverability, unsubscribes, etc.).
- Stay current with new email marketing strategies and tactics through continuing education, certifications and self-study.
- Be a team player and work in a collaborative manner on client projects. Be able to easily collaborate with design and technology teams for delivery of integrated campaigns and programs.
- 2-3 years of experience within the digital/email marketing industry.
- Strong experience with coding HTML/CSS emails across multiple email clients (Outlook 10-13, Gmail, Yahoo, Apple Mail, iOS, etc.)
- Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Strong logical thinking with problem solving skills.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS:
- Experience with responsive email creation via CSS3 media queries.
- Experience with marketing automation and/or CRM software.
- Graphic design experience.
- Experience, but more importantly an interest, in content and creative writing.
Hileman Group is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V
Indeed - 10 months ago
Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT...