Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT services to some of the largest organizations in Cleveland and beyond. Currently, Hileman Group has a need to add a Front-End Web Developer to their team.
The Front-End Web Developer will partner with Hileman Group Creative and Technology teams in the production of client web sites, landing pages, microsites, mobile sites, and related web content. Strong experience with HTML and CSS coding is necessary and experience in an agency environment is desired.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
- Create HTML/CSS web page markup from Photoshop layouts provided by Visual Designers for desktop and mobile
- Create HTML/CSS email template mark up for the Digital Marketing team for desktop and mobile
- Maintain and update existing client websites as needed
- Stay current in the latest trends, methods and techniques of front-end development for both desktop and mobile
- 1-3 years of experience in a web development related role or related experience is a must
- HTML/CSS Advanced-Level Knowledge
- Ability to code table and table-less layouts
- Must be able to hand code without the use of Dreamweaver
- Provide input into CSS/HTML site development standards and processes
- Familiarity with Photoshop (e.g. basic image slicing/production)
- An understanding of bandwidth and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Be proficient at testing on different operating systems, browsers, devices, and email clients (e.g. Macs & PCs: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE7-9)
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug cross-browser or cross-device display issues effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work in a team with project managers, designers and developers to create dynamic, interactive web sites
- Candidates must be well organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
Desired, but not required:
- Experience with graphic design and/or motion graphics (AfterEffects)
- Experience developing (html/css) for mobile environments (responsive design)
- Experience developing (html/css) template mark up for CMS based websites
Hileman Group is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V