Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT services to some of the largest organizations in Cleveland and beyond. Currently, Hileman Group has a need to add an Interactive Designer/Developer to their team.
Hileman Group is seeking a talented Interactive Designer/Developer candidate to produce a variety of interactive digital experiences involving the creation of motion graphics, digital presentations, animations, and videos. This team member will also support Hileman Group’s Front-End Developers with the production and maintenance of client websites.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
Candidates should have strong visual design skills and a good technical breadth of front-end development skills. Ideally, this candidate will have experience designing and developing websites (html/css) as well as some experience and working knowledge of Adobe Edge, Flash, and After Effects applications.
- Design and develop a variety of interactive projects using the latest industry standard design applications and languages
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Visual Designers, and Front-end Developers to produce engaging, easy to use, interactive web projects
- Create 2D motion graphics for a variety of digital projects
- Assist in maintaining existing client websites as needed
- Test and troubleshoot code cross-browser and cross-device
- Stay current in the latest trends, methods and techniques of motion graphics, interaction design, and front-end development for desktop and mobile environments.
- 1-3 years of experience in a web design/development role or related experience is a must
- Strong visual design skills using Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud applications (After Effects, Adobe Edge, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience creating dynamic interactive projects in Adobe Edge Animate and/or Adobe Flash for desktop and mobile devices
- Experience creating 2D motion graphics with Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and understanding of audio and video file type requirements in various digital environments (browsers, devices, etc.)
- Front-end development skills using HTML5/CSS3
- Must be able to hand code HTML/CSS without the use of Dreamweaver
- An understanding of bandwidth and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Be proficient at testing on different operating systems, browsers, devices, etc. (e.g. Macs & PCs: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE7-9)
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug cross-browser and/or cross-device display issues effectively and efficiently
- Candidates must be well organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Ability to convert, manipulate, and edit audio and video files using Adobe Final Cut Pro
- Experience creating 3D motion graphics / animations
Hileman Group is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Please send resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Please include a link to digital portfolio that displays related project work that is applicable to the position.
Indeed - 7 months ago