Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT services to some of the largest organizations in Cleveland and beyond. Currently, Hileman Group has a need to add Developer to their team.
The Developer will be work directly with the Director of Technology in the development and maintenance of client systems that are built upon Microsoft stack technologies. Some of these client systems have been in place for several years with limited documentation and are extremely complex. The successful candidate will need to possess a wealth of knowledge across all Microsoft stack technologies, and be able to use that knowledge to implement best-in-class solutions to those systems.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
- Work directly with Hileman Group technology leadership to address client needs and problems
- Modify existing client systems to incorporate changes based on new user requirements
- Research and create solutions for issues in currently existing client systems
- Identify, troubleshoot and debugs defects in designated application code
- Create unit tests for currently existing web and windows based applications
- Design and implementation of new code modules
- Accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and tasks
- Develop detailed object models and designs based on functional requirements
- Coding of new websites using ASP.NET and our Content Management System
- 3-6 years of experience with application development utilizing the .Net Framework (2.0 to current release)
- Experience in a team development environment using Microsoft technology stack
- Demonstrable track record of leading or assisting with the maintenance and development of a complete back end system in a corporate, consulting or agency environment.
- Experience with.Net programming languages including C# and VB.net.
- Experience creating custom user controls in ASP.NET
- Experience with Transact SQL language
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail is required