Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT services to some of the largest organizations in Cleveland and beyond. Currently, Hileman Group has a need to add an Search Marketing (SEO) Analyst to their team.
The Search Marketing (SEO) Analyst will assist in the strategy, creation and implementation of successful cross channel digital marketing campaigns for Hileman Group clients. These channels range from organic search, paid search, display, email, social and more. This position is best suited to people who thrive on problem solving, data analysis and being able to stay on task while juggling multiple projects at once.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
- Assist team with the creation and implementation of pay per click (PPC) marketing campaigns in either Google Adwords or Bing adCenter.
- Assist team in the creation and implementation of data driven search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns through the use of analytical tools like Google Analytics, Google Keyword Estimator, SEOMoz, etc.
- Build and analyze monthly dashboards/reports across multiple campaigns for client meetings and presentations.
- Assist team with the content strategy and approach for email, display, and social media marketing campaigns.
- Stay current with new inbound marketing strategies and tactics through continuing education, certification and self-study.
- Be a team player and work in a collaborative manner on client projects.
- 2 years of experience or significant internship experience within the digital/inbound marketing industry.
- Experience with inbound marketing tactics including: search engine optimization, paid search, email or social media marketing.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics or similar software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS:
- Experience with email marketing solutions/software.
- Experience with marketing automation solutions/software.
- Experience/understanding of HTML/CSS code.
- Google Adwords certified (Current or expired).
Hileman Group is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V