Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT services to some of the largest organizations in Cleveland and beyond. Currently, the Hileman Group has a need to add an UX Designer to their team.
The UX Designer will work closely with our design, development and project management teams to map out a thoughtful and clean user experience for clients. This will include developing storyboards, wireframes and sitemaps for current and prospective clients of Hileman Group. The successful candidate will assist with stakeholder interviews and help develop strategies that balance user needs with client objectives and goals. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to utilize their skills in other technical areas including web development, graphic design, and search engine optimization depending on the successful candidate’s skill set.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
- Translate concepts and ideas into wireframes and sitemaps based on stakeholder interviews
- Assist the UX Design Leader in preparing for and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Visualize and communicate effectively UX strategies that meet client goals and objectives
- Work on multiple projects and meet deadlines effectively in support of the UX Design Leader
- Assist in other technical areas with Hileman Group as assigned
- 1 to 2 years of experience or significant internship experience within UX, web development, graphic design or related area
- Active interest and knowledge of UX design and development
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
- Very good listening skills and ability to understand client objectives and translate into good user design
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree required
To learn more about Hileman Group visit www.hilemangroup.com.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT...