Hileman Group is a smart digital solutions provider that delivers custom solutions including web marketing, web design, creative, and IT services to some of the largest organizations in Cleveland and beyond. Currently, Hileman Group has a need to add a Web Designer to their team.
This role will be asked to develop creative, accessible, and functional designs for complex websites for a variety of clients and products. The successful candidate will work as part of our collaborative team to create engaging designs that meet the needs of the client’s users and their business objectives and strategy. Smart designs that meet client objectives while balancing usability and appearance is paramount to the role.
Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
- Creating brand‐compliant layouts; from project definition thru launch for established companies
- Brainstorming, meeting with clients, establishing new brands for startup companies
- Understanding client objectives and developing smart designs to accomplish those objectives
- 1 to 3 years of web design and html experience
- BA / BFA in Graphic Design or a related field
- Excellent sense of visual design, typography & user interface fundamentals
- Must have a solid foundation in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- The ability to adjust current HTML and CSS
- Strong interest in user experience design (UXD)
- The ability to effectively communicate in a visual, verbal, & written format is essential