Hill-Rom

Hill-Rom Employer Reviews

overall review
Regional Network Engineer / Project Management (Current Employee), Raleigh, NC = VariousJune 19, 2014
Field Service covers all of NC. Very Challenging but highly rewarding job.
The department I'm in does not have room for growth
Asset Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 17, 2014
A great starter job that prepares you for next move up the ladder.
Fun workplace with ability to learn and grow indiviually
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2014
Pros: great working environment, worked around school schedule
Cons: low pay and felt underappreciated
I worked here when I was relatively young so benefits were not as much of an issue. My only real problem was that I had trained folks to work there, whom had been there years less than me and sadly found out they were being paid more. I brought this attention to of my superiors and the were willing to raise my pay to there pay (equal). I felt I should – more... have been paid more, but otherwise the job was fine. At this job, you learn how to deliver food in a hospital setting and what goes along with cleanliness and PPE. For that I was thankful. I also worked with really nice people, many of whom were older, who gave my great working advice. – less
Professional organization
PROFESSIONAL SALES HISTORY (Former Employee), Batesville, INJune 6, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: lack of coverage
Strategic selling, goals, business growth, b2b, relationship building, customer oriented to exceed overall satisfaction. My overall experience was very positive & successful achieving accolades for Presidents Club. My colleagues were an asset to work & know at Hill-Rom. The only obstacles were in the process at the corporate billing division, solution – more... was in following up on status to insure billing was being completed on time. The most enjoyable entity was providing a product that truly made a difference in the patients outcome & establishing great relationships with the accounts I serviced. – less
Smart, fun people who get things done!
Project Assistant (Current Employee), Acton, MAApril 16, 2014
Pros: location is lovely
Cons: not enough conference rooms!
I came in as a projects assistant and office manager. The challenge was juggling the projects I was managing as well as ordering the coffee that every liked! I have tremendous satisfaction for the wrokd I've done here at HIll-Rom.
Loved what I did but, 24/7 kept me away from family
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Appleton, WIApril 14, 2014
Pros: good pay, great benefits
Cons: always away from home
Had a valued connection with my accounts and co-workers. Loved what I did working with hospital and assisted living staffs. Every day was different. Drawback was being on call 24/7 and traveled away from home 95% of time. No constant in Management, changed almost annually.
great place to get medical field experience
Asset Specialist (Current Employee), st. louisMarch 29, 2014
Managers are not hands on enough but overall it is a interesting place to work
I am thankful Hill-Rom employs may people in the area and hope them many years of success.
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee), Batesville, INMarch 26, 2014
Hill-Rom has been very good to me and I owe most of my work experience to them. They paid me well and allowed me to gain an associates and bachelors degree.
cool job for highschool kids
Asset Specialist (Current Employee), stlMarch 5, 2014
the job felt likek i was worker in a highschool that made it it kinda a bad thing
Overall rating 4
Asset Manager (Current Employee), Akron, OhioFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: they promote from within.
Cons: that the a2 program is contracted work.
I enjoyed working with the A2 program and learned a lot from working in the medical field. It is a busy environment but is rewarding. Benefits are decent and there is often room to advance from within. A2 is contract work and if the Customer decides not to renew your contract then you are probably out of a job.
Need thick skin to survive Allen Medical in Acton
Customer Service (Former Employee), Acton, MAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor leadership, negative enviroment
Customer Service Manager is figure head only. There is no leadership, no encouragement, and no support. Manager is known to be mean spirited, degrading and unprofessional in dealing with select people in the department. Favortism is widespread. Upper management/HR is not willing to address numerous issues raised by current and past employees on managment.
Elite company to work for.
Assistant Asset Manager (Current Employee), Saint Louis, MOFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: being able to advance my career.
Working in fast but friendly enviroment.Learning how to keep learning so that you remain there for the people. Management is great. Co-workers hard working with goals. Hardest part of the job is managing three different departments. I enjoy taking care of our customers and making them happy.
Fast moving, 24/7 work place
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 23, 2014
rental service dept is the easiest job, but you are always running
Hill-Rom is a great place to work
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Batesville, INJanuary 22, 2014
I really enjoyed working at Hill-Rom. I started there too young to understand the professional workplace. The management is fair and they take care of any issues that will come up. Overall Great place to work, great benefits, and great people.
Long days, but interesting personalities
Engineer (Current Employee), Batesville, INJanuary 19, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of constantly trying to keep the lines running. The personalities are interesting, making the days seem shorter than they were.
poor
Design Assurance Project Lead (Former Employee), Cary, NCJanuary 3, 2014
lots of overtime, artificially inflated deadlines, high turnover rate, great bonus program for permanent employees.
Technical Sales Rep (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 31, 2013
I love helping people and this work force push it to do the job right. This job is great for someone who cares
Time consuming company with poor compensation
Area representative (Former Employee), South CarolinaNovember 17, 2013
Pros: make many contacts
Cons: long hours, poor compensation.
Would not recommend this company. Quality is not priority. Very little management involvement.
Great Work enviornment.
Data Entry- Employee and Customer Information (Former Employee), Batesville, INNovember 12, 2013
Pros: the hours and the pay
Cons: no breaks
learned many things about computer software. the hardest part about my job is the constant working hours and no breaks. we had deadlines for paperwork and we had a few days at a time to do them.
Great Management. Great Team memebers
Account Clinical Director (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CANovember 5, 2013
Everyday was different. Met great people. Occasionally after hours.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hill-Rom

Hill-Rom Holdings holds Hill-Rom Company, which, in turn, holds hospital patients safe and secure. Hill-Rom makes, sells, and – Read more