Hill-Rom Employee Reviews

great place to work for
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Edina, MNAugust 19, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: temporary work
The hardest part was getting all the insurance claims up to date and paid. The best part is when you accomplish the task you are working on.
Fun place to work and grow
Lead Asset Specialist/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Batesville, INAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Great Environment
Cons: None
I really enjoy working for the company. They make you feel like family and treat you with respect. The bonus checks are nice too
Impactful Company Culture
Ecommerce Consultant/Analyst (Current Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 6, 2015
Customer centric focus where what you do meaningfully impacts the daily lives of patients and caregivers. Leader in the medical device field and a senior leadership team that is involved with the workforce.
GOOD COMPANY
Field Service Rep (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAAugust 4, 2015
HILL-ROM IS A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR.YOU ARE LEARNING ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS ON A WEEKLY BASIS. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS THE LATE NIGHTS RUN BUT THIS EXPECTED FROM A HOSPITAL BED COMPANY
Young workforce.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Batesville, INAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Non micromanagment
Cons: Lack of communication
I was asked to startup a second shift production line with 30-40 new hire employees for a period of six months and produce 5000 hospital beds,we completed this project two weeks early and ran quality product for our customers.
Independent Subcontracted Employee, Great company
Trainer for the VEST Airway Clearance Device (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Independent
Cons: Not consistent with patient load
I have enjoyed doing work for Hill-Rom for the past six years. This is an enjoyable, rewarding job, and a great company to be affiliated with.
Great Employees
Global Supply Chain Leadership Development Program (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 16, 2015
Good place to start or maintain a career! Co-workers really make you feel welcomed and immediately make an impact to the customer.
Gold standard customer care!!!
CCR III (Current Employee), South CarolinaJuly 8, 2015
The team in the contact center is amazing providing the customers with nothing less than world class customer service.
Biomed
Biomedical 1 Technician (Former Employee), Pennsauken, NJJune 22, 2015
This is a great company to work for. The staff is great and treat you like a big family. They will train you in your weakest and strongest point all the time. You learn so much and understand the important of working as a team.
A productive and fast paced company.
Service Technician Team Lead (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 29, 2015
Pros: Every day is different
Cons: Long shifts at times
This company is ever changing and full of various products to learn about. An individual would never get bored working for this company, because there is always somewhere new to go to deliver products or someone new to speak with.
Great location, Poor communication
Contract Administrator, SSS Group (Former Employee), Batesville, INMay 21, 2015
Pros: The location and new process implementation
Cons: The lack of communication between departments and management
Each day I kept up with email request from the sales, field managers, technicians, and my direct management that included report requests, fees for service billing, credits and Essential contract administration. I was included and initiated new programs with the help of a company business analyst and my manager, to improve the accuracy of several reports and processes making my position much more streamlined and time effective enabling me to take on more responsibilities. The atmosphere of most of the management was closed off to sharing new business ideas and the communications between departments within the company was poor and absent. Hill-Rom's most desirable aspect was its location to my home and family.
Nice quite easy place, busy though.
QARA Complaint Analyst (Current Employee), Cary, NCMay 19, 2015
Pros: great place
Cons: Temps are treated different, unfairly
You own private desk, desk phone with video chat, remote from home travel laptop. Tues and Friday great food trucks. Site gym. Its better if your perm and not temp worker. Temps are treated very very different.
helping others
Tech (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2015
• Diagnose and troubleshoot computerize beds
• Install and configure hard drives
• Deliver tested units to Hospitals
• Install and configure hardware peripherals
Good work enviroment
Associate (Former Employee), Batesville INMay 11, 2015
Pros: Great work enviroment
Cons: Laid off a lot
The work environment is great. The best staff and management by-far. the only down side is you get laid off a lot. Great pay and benefits. everyone works together.
great company to work for
Field service technician (Current Employee), Batesville, INApril 24, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: breaks might get cut short, long days
my work load has dropped dramatically. I really enjoy my job. I get to travel between states and I get to meet all walks of life. I build a rapport with all patients and facilities I visit. the management is good accept getting you help when you need it. Co-workers are excellent we all get along great. there is no hard part about my job.
Great Company
AUTHORIZATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNApril 22, 2015
Hill-Rom is a great place to work. The knowledge and experience obtained has taken my knowledge in the healthcare industry to a new level. I loved working for the company and the people are fabulous. I loved the monthly push to increase revenue it kind of gave you a goal to stride for and push to improve constantly. I also loved the level of customer service this company provides to its patients.
Overall Hill-Rom is an average place to work
Sales (Current Employee), Batesville, INApril 14, 2015
Hill-Rom was an exceptional place to work at one time, however that time has passed and it can no longer be described that way.
It was a good company to work for, productive and fun at times.
Documentation/Billing Specialist (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 4, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job for me was talking with the patients and know that their were happy with the product. The hardest part of the job was telling a patient that they didn't qualified for the product. I learned a lot about Insurance Companies, Medicaid and Medicare.
Very good company
Assembly (Former Employee), Batesville, INApril 3, 2015
Pros: paychecks
Cons: not 40 hours gauranteed
morning stretches
company overview( weekly rates, production levels, job openings, etc.)
gather up paperwork parts etc
closing stretches and meetings
very friendly enviroment
Assembler on Progressa Line (Current Employee), batesville, inMarch 29, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: short breaks
day flies by while staying productive

build 16-20 bed a day

management is very helpful along with the utilities

lots of overtime