Hill-Rom Employee Reviews

Great Company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2015
Hill-Rom Company was a great job I spent 13 yrs and 11 months with the company. I was in the Capital Contracts my last 7 to 8 yrs of employment. I have know complaints with the management or any staff. It was my choice to take the Voluntary Separation in April 2014. Even through I miss the company and the job I feel I left at a good time so some of the younger guys can take the reigns. I would consider a Manager Job if offered...ha
Hill-Rom taught me time management skills and excellent customer service skills which I received two Excellence in Customer Service Quarterly Awards in 2013 and 2014.
I can't say enough good things so I will end it here.
Medical Device company, great customers and team members
Account Executive - Respiratory Care Division (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 8, 2015
Great company for respiratory product for hospital and home. Hard part was no new products for 8 years. My immediate supervisor was fantastic and so was my partner in Houston.
Pros
My boss was wonderful!
Cons
no new products
A great company to work for
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2015
I currently am employed there and I enjoy my job and the people I work with. I like that I am helping people.Management staff is really involved and they actively participate in daily task, which helps enforce the teamwork culture.
great place to work for
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNAugust 19, 2015
The hardest part was getting all the insurance claims up to date and paid. The best part is when you accomplish the task you are working on.
Pros
people
Cons
temporary work
Fun place to work and grow
Lead Asset Specialist/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Batesville, INAugust 6, 2015
I really enjoy working for the company. They make you feel like family and treat you with respect. The bonus checks are nice too
Pros
Great Environment
Impactful Company Culture
Ecommerce Consultant/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 6, 2015
Customer centric focus where what you do meaningfully impacts the daily lives of patients and caregivers. Leader in the medical device field and a senior leadership team that is involved with the workforce.
Good company
Field Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAAugust 4, 2015
Hill-rom is a good company to work for.You are learning about new products on a weekly basis. The hardest part of the job is the late nights run but this expected from a hospital bed company
Young workforce.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Batesville, INAugust 4, 2015
I was asked to startup a second shift production line with 30-40 new hire employees for a period of six months and produce 5000 hospital beds,we completed this project two weeks early and ran quality product for our customers.
Pros
Non micromanagment
Cons
Lack of communication
Independent Subcontracted Employee, Great company
Trainer for the VEST Airway Clearance Device (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 22, 2015
I have enjoyed doing work for Hill-Rom for the past six years. This is an enjoyable, rewarding job, and a great company to be affiliated with.
Pros
Independent
Cons
Not consistent with patient load
Great Employees
Global Supply Chain Leadership Development Program (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 16, 2015
Good place to start or maintain a career! Co-workers really make you feel welcomed and immediately make an impact to the customer.
Gold standard customer care!!!
CCR III (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaJuly 8, 2015
The team in the contact center is amazing providing the customers with nothing less than world class customer service.
Biomed
Biomedical 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJune 22, 2015
This is a great company to work for. The staff is great and treat you like a big family. They will train you in your weakest and strongest point all the time. You learn so much and understand the important of working as a team.
A productive and fast paced company.
Service Technician Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 29, 2015
This company is ever changing and full of various products to learn about. An individual would never get bored working for this company, because there is always somewhere new to go to deliver products or someone new to speak with.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Long shifts at times
Great location, Poor communication
Contract Administrator, SSS Group (Former Employee) –  Batesville, INMay 21, 2015
Each day I kept up with email request from the sales, field managers, technicians, and my direct management that included report requests, fees for service billing, credits and Essential contract administration. I was included and initiated new programs with the help of a company business analyst and my manager, to improve the accuracy of several reports and processes making my position much more streamlined and time effective enabling me to take on more responsibilities. The atmosphere of most of the management was closed off to sharing new business ideas and the communications between departments within the company was poor and absent. Hill-Rom's most desirable aspect was its location to my home and family.
Pros
The location and new process implementation
Cons
The lack of communication between departments and management
Nice quite easy place, busy though.
QARA Complaint Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 19, 2015
You own private desk, desk phone with video chat, remote from home travel laptop. Tues and Friday great food trucks. Site gym. Its better if your perm and not temp worker. Temps are treated very very different.
Pros
great place
Cons
Temps are treated different, unfairly
helping others
Tech (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2015
• Diagnose and troubleshoot computerize beds
• Install and configure hard drives
• Deliver tested units to Hospitals
• Install and configure hardware peripherals
Good work enviroment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Batesville INMay 11, 2015
The work environment is great. The best staff and management by-far. the only down side is you get laid off a lot. Great pay and benefits. everyone works together.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
Laid off a lot
great company to work for
Field service technician (Current Employee) –  Batesville, INApril 24, 2015
my work load has dropped dramatically. I really enjoy my job. I get to travel between states and I get to meet all walks of life. I build a rapport with all patients and facilities I visit. the management is good accept getting you help when you need it. Co-workers are excellent we all get along great. there is no hard part about my job.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
breaks might get cut short, long days
Great Company
AUTHORIZATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNApril 22, 2015
Hill-Rom is a great place to work. The knowledge and experience obtained has taken my knowledge in the healthcare industry to a new level. I loved working for the company and the people are fabulous. I loved the monthly push to increase revenue it kind of gave you a goal to stride for and push to improve constantly. I also loved the level of customer service this company provides to its patients.
Overall Hill-Rom is an average place to work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Batesville, INApril 14, 2015
Hill-Rom was an exceptional place to work at one time, however that time has passed and it can no longer be described that way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hill-Rom. Our community is ready to answer.