Hill Holliday

Hill Holliday Employer Reviews

Fun Place
Financial Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 22, 2015
• Assisted with the review and preparation of the reconciliation records
• Reviewed and prepared expense account analyses
AMAZING internship! Wish I was hired!
Content Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: great company, amazing culture
Cons: quick turn around
Hill is an amazing company! The office is exactly what you would expect from an ad agency. I wish I had been hired after my internship, but when your job relies on your company's clients, it becomes a risky business. The first week of my internship they laid off a good handful of the office... yikes!
Beautiful office with nice people
Media Planning Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 19, 2015
Besides compiling reports and creating powerpoints, I was allowed to do some data analysis and sit in on many meetings. My co-workers were very nice and graciously taught me new skills and about the business in general.
Young culture with slow & steady advancement and uninspired pay scale.
Senior Media Buyer (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: media department gets free lunches, strong brand name within advertising industry in boston, job security
Cons: mis-guided leadership, antiquated status-quo mentality
-great people
-lots of sizzle, some steak
-management has been with company for 30+ years in most cases
-seem easily replaced, under-appreciated at times
-easy to complete most work in 40-hour work week
-does not challenge mentally
Great culture
Brand Planning Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 16, 2014
Great for people just starting out in your career, young-feel
Steady paycheck
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 24, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, potential to move-up, hip company
Cons: poor management, very competitive, no time off
I worked at Hill in the accounts receivable department handling broadcast, and print media billing. My experience here wasn't pleasant due to the management style and lack of communication within my department. On a typical day I would enter media spots into the companies' database, file invoices, and assist in organizing records for the next fiscal year. My co-workers were pleasant to work with and I enjoyed being in an upbeat agency setting.
What you learned
Art Director Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 8, 2014
I learned that it is important not to get too attached to your work. Not everything you do is going to be the best, and not everything is going to be the worst. Take constructive criticism
Great opportunity
Management Supervisor (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 24, 2014
At Hill Holliday you have the opportunity to work with some great talent from employees to clients. At Hill Holliday everyone is focused on the consumer and building connections for lasting relationships.

They also provide great leadership and management is taken seriously to ensure that you're given the opportunity to be your best and succeed.
Graphic Artist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 25, 2013
Pros: nice environment
Fast pace environment
Learn a lot about printing.
Management is great overall.
AAE/ Reseatch/ Hispanic marketing
Receptionist/ Temp Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2013
For the past couple of months I have worked on various projects in the company. I worked on a 3 month project with the technology innovation team as an Assistant Account executive, I test sites for bugs and report any technical errors. I also do extensive research for potential clients, and collect data for our sears and Denny's client. I have been able to work with the strategy department on research and assisted in account management strategic planning. I am also part of the Hispanic marketing department, CulturaLab. I was responsible in gathering information on the Hispanic demographics, and worked on the marketing landscape for our presentation. Furthermore I have worked on the digital team, creating and uploading maps for the Verizon client.
Great Place to Work
Associate Media Director (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 12, 2012
Hill Holliday is a great place to work for. For Boston's largest ad agency, it really does feel like a family and much of that has to do with the strong leadership at the organization.