Hill International Employee Reviews

No secure future in the company.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  One Penn PlazaApril 18, 2016
Position and duties were unclear during hire.
Hired as staff augmentation for city agency.
Supervisors do not engage the client in situations of conflict.
Roles and responsibilities constantly change without employees consent. Working in a team effort environment and everyone has each other's back.
Cons
No security, management is out of touch nor care for employees.
Good Working Environment
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Zirku IslandMarch 4, 2016
Good Place to work and I have the best co-workers.
Company's policies are good and are followed perfectly.
My work started at 6:00am and ended at 6:15pm
Very business but I like that because it makes the day go fast
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJanuary 20, 2016
From the moment we walk into the office to the moment we leave we are busy and I love it because I get to learn a lot of new things and that makes for a great day.
Great Place if they can find you work
PROJECT SAFETY ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 22, 2014
Overall a great place to work. Upper Management changes VERY often so you have to adapt to keep up with the changes. Can't seem continually find work to keep you employed constantly and if they do it's usually a long way from home. If you are a field person like me the office is really good about letting you do your thing as long as you perform.
Pros
pay, support
Cons
time between projects
Hill International Review
Project Controls Specialist and Sr. Cost Estimator (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 30, 2012
Hill International, Inc., is a leading international construction consulting firm that provides a wide varity of project management, construction management and construction support services. Hill employ more than 2,600 professionals and support personnel in 90 offices in 35 countries worldwide. The staff and capacity is large, but the offices and personnel are local.

Hill has successfully prepared cost estimates on projects ranging from the thousands to the billions in support of planning, design, construction, renovation, operation and maintenance, as well as change order negotiations and claims support. Hill ensures accurate estimation of construction costs by involving the client and the architectural and engineering staff on construction project cost estimates. Budgetary and detailed cost estimates are developed in accordance with client’s protocols. Vendor quotes are solicited, where appropriate, local material costs are obtained from suppliers in the vicinity of the project and labor productivity rates are derived from project experience and history.
Assisted Claims Consultants and Project Managers
Claims Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2013
Great deal of my time is spent on researching project documents, production of deliverables. The most enjoyable is assisting Consultants and Clients with research of documents for backup support for Litigation. Each day was different. Some days I may have to divide my time between researching documents on several different project. Then the next I may work on only one project.
Pros
traveling
Great Company, great team
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 8, 2013
Staff meeting
Consultant meetings
Job Site
learned a lot
great coworkers
hardest part was keeping up with the pace
overseas experience and interaction with other cultures and team members were the most enjoyable parts.
Managing All Changes to the 7-Line Contract
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2014
While managing any changes to the 7-Line contract I was able to hone my abilities in working with other people. Since my success and productivity largely depends on information given to me from other busy people, my use of their time and mine was something that I could not have learned anywhere else.
A good work environment
Contracts Administrator/Construction Estimator (Former Employee) –  Bellmarw, NJJuly 1, 2013
I would like to work for Hill International again, however I am becoming tired of doing others QC.
Pros
a good working environment.
Cons
doing their qc