Fast paced environment to work in. Tier 1 through Tier 3 environment.
What I did and learned are the following is an example....
• Provides desktop computer technical support including troubleshooting and resolution of issues with software, hardware, and network connectivity
• Works on technical projects as assigned by Technology Support Manager and Lead Support Technician, providing timely and accurate communication on progress
• Maintains working relationships with all technology services to ensure prompt and effective resolution of problems
• Provides guidance to the Network community on standards for hardware and software purchases and departmental planning related to technology needs and objectives
• Stays abreast of new systems, software, and technology developments relevant to internal mission and goals through ongoing training and research
• Creates and/or supervises development of hardware, software, and procedural documentation that includes installation, troubleshooting, training, and general support requirements
• Technical competence in installing, configuring, and supporting networked client computers, both locally and remotely
• Troubleshoot server file/print and desktop networking connectivity issues
• Support and troubleshoot Windows computers hardware, software, and operating systems.