Hill Regional Hospital

Hill Regional Hospital Employer Reviews

I didn't like the computer charting they used.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Hillsboro, TXJuly 30, 2013
My review of Hill Regional is not very good because they hired several people at one time, then decided they didn't need us after all after one and a half months.
Behind the times.
Telemetry Tech/ PCT in ER and ICU (Former Employee), Hillsboro, TXOctober 3, 2012
This place is just not as advanced as other hospitals in the metroplex. I learned alot working in the ICU as there was only one nurse so I had to help out alot.
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee), Hillsboro, TXApril 4, 2012
I love the atmosphere and the clientel at my place of employment.

January 2, 2013

Well, I just recently went to ER because I had a fish bone stuck down my throat, and my experience was so bad. I walked in at 4pm and I left at 11'30 pm and it was only 4 people in front of me when I got there. I was there for 7 hours and 30 min and they did not do anything to me, they said it will go out on it's own. They did not even try to see where I had it. No X-rays nothing. To top it off they charged me $785 and that was including X-rays when I did not have them in the first place. I am not the only one with this experience. There are many people complaining about all the doctors in this hospital and I believe something should be done about it. Not only my health is in jeopardy but the health of all the residents in Hill County.