Hill Regional Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great learning experience
LVN (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, TXFebruary 13, 2016
This was my first nursing job. I had a seasoned LVN train me. She taught me how to apply my training. This place was the steeping stone to my nursing career. I was trained in most of the areas in the hospital. I worked in OB, Nursery, ICU, Telemetry and SNF.
My co-workers taught me how to be a team player.
The hardest part of my job was leaving to grow in my nursing career.
The most enjoyable part of my job was welcoming a new life into the world.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Poor pay
HR at Hill Regional Hospital
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, TXDecember 8, 2015
Hill Regional Hospital in Hillsboro, Texas is a great place to work. The people are friendly and everyone wants to help you succeed.
The Best Kept Secret in TX
Director of Human Resource (Current Employee) –  Human ResourcesDecember 11, 2014
Awesome place to work. Personalized care and great staff.

Hill Regional Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 116-bed acute care facility with a wide range of inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic, and emergency health services. Our recent expansion added a new medical/surgical unit, 31 private rooms with private baths, and expanded waiting rooms, consult rooms and support offices.
Flexible hours and benefits
CNA & Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, TXOctober 8, 2014
Hill Regional hires personable and wonderful staff. They are all dedicated to providing the best care to their patients and play as a team.
I didn't like the computer charting they used.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, TXJuly 30, 2013
My review of Hill Regional is not very good because they hired several people at one time, then decided they didn't need us after all after one and a half months.
Behind the times.
Telemetry Tech/ PCT in ER and ICU (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, TXOctober 3, 2012
This place is just not as advanced as other hospitals in the metroplex. I learned alot working in the ICU as there was only one nurse so I had to help out alot.
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, TXApril 4, 2012
I love the atmosphere and the clientel at my place of employment.

Comment – January 2, 2013

Well, I just recently went to ER because I had a fish bone stuck down my throat, and my experience was so bad. I walked in at 4pm and I left at 11'30 pm and it was only 4 people in front of me when I got there. I was there for 7 hours and 30 min and they did not do anything to me, they said it will go out on it's own. They did not even try to see where I had it. No X-rays nothing. To top it off they charged me $785 and that was including X-rays when I did not have them in the first place. I am not the only one with this experience. There are many people complaining about all the doctors in this hospital and I believe something should be done about it. Not only my health is in jeopardy but the health of all the residents in Hill County.