HILLCROFT MEDICAL CLINIC Employee Reviews

Worse place to wok
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXSeptember 19, 2017
So much favoritism, discrimination and lack of understanding. No one sticks around more then a few months to many political games from Dr and employees.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Lack of staff
Horrible Place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXFebruary 11, 2017
Management doesn't know anything about running a Medical clinic. One can ask her a question and she doesn't know how to answer. Everyone is so rude and very "clickish". Their insurance benefits are horrible. You pretty much give your whole check to maintain insurance. They do not give yearly raises and defanitly no bonuses despite what they say during your hiring process. The doctors are rude and care ONLY about making money instead of the care of patients. Only pro about this place is that you have a job. Employees are constantly leaving. If I could give this place no stars, I would.
Good company for beginners medical assistant jib
Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  1429 High way 6 sugar land tx 77478February 6, 2017
Good company for beginner seeking experience! Doctors are friendly
Learn both back and front office great fir getting experience
Pros
Good beginning job
Cons
No good benefits or growth potential
Ma
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJuly 28, 2016
I stay in one spot all day. Don't have much interaction with others. . Have two different locations so sometime you don't know where you might be. There is favoritism.
Pros
Set schedule no late work days. No weekends
Cons
Management, Eveyone was their group like if it was high school
Not the worst but certainly not the best
Billing (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 8, 2016
Very busy and under pressure. The people you will work with are, for the most part, great but the management and doctors are lacking.
Problems are ignored until they effect the doctors or managment directly. The doctors don't seem to understand, in a clinic of 20+ doctors, they are not the only doctors that need to get things done.
The arrogance running through the building is so thick you could cut it with a knife!!
There is just so much that could be improved upon.
Pros
Co-works, good work space
Cons
Management, Doctors, not employee friendly
it's not the best but not the worst either
Medical Account Receivable/Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 3, 2016
Great co-workers
Management is lacking
Promotion of unqualified personal to top positions
Key positions eliminated or consolidated
Good employees tend to be overwhelmed with additional tasks with no reward or gesture of appreciation for efforts
Flexible hours/schedule
Some of the doctors are very nice
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
raises and bonuses are inconsistent with increased duties
Medical Clinic with 23 doctors with various specialities
Miscellaneous projects for CFO in Excel (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 11, 2015
I took care of daily receipts, A/P and Payroll using Great Plains software. Used Kronos software for the timeclock. Did not have much interaction with co-workers as I was in an office by myself due to confidentiality of position. Enjoyed working there but position was eliminated.
Pros
No drama or office politics, benefits
this place is not worth your time
former employee (Former Employee) –  sugarland, TxDecember 23, 2013
I would not recommend anyone waste your time at this place. The management is terrible, the doctors are rude, lots of discrimination. This is a very unprofessional place to work.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Great stepping stone
Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2013
The military was a great experience. I think everyone should proudly serve their country to gain discipline and integrity.
busy practice
Sugarland, TX Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  sugarland txJune 22, 2013
I liked the doctor i worked for but i didn't like working for the company , I felt like i was working in a hostle enviorment
Pros
I loved that i was always busy
Cons
sometimes i wouldn't get a lunch and they wouldn't care
Met alot of nice people and busy work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 21, 2013
I came in at 7:30 am and sometimes would not leave until after 6:00 pm. I was always the backup employee, which meant, if someone did not show up, I performed both responcibilities of my position and the employee's one. The most enjoyable part of my job, was meeting a lot of new people. I was a floater, and worked all over the clinic and also different specialties.
Pros
off on fridays
Cons
unorganized clinic
Productive and Easy going
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2012
Medical Assistant duties. It was an okay place to work until I found somewhere else. This company lost out on alot of good employees because of discrimnation and no team work.
Pros
free lunch, long breaks, and bonuses
Cons
lack of staff, no communication, no team work and benefits are horrible
hmc HORRIBLE place to work
Charge entry specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2012
This is by far the worst place I have ever worked. The certainly do not pay well. The management is down right awful and the other people that work here have NO experience. No one is held accountable for anything. This place is totally stressful and has a huge turnover. No one here knows what they are doing and the environment is terrible. I do not recommend anyone apply here.
Cons
pretty much everything