Hilldrup Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Best company I ever had the privilege to work with.
Van operator recruiter (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 14, 2017
I've never worked with a management team / ownership that took this much initiative to show the employees / contractors that they cared. I only spent a couple months with them unfortunately, but as soon as my contract ends I'll surely be back. The work life balance was great, employees were happy and accepted me from day one. If you're looking for an honest company with a huge future, check them out!
Pros
Free lunches, work / life balance, management, pay, benefits
Cons
Family healthcare coverage isn't cheap
unconsistant work place
Mover/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 23, 2016
Hilldrup offers a great hourly pay, although the hours are horrible. I only worked a total of 16 hours my first week and 0 hours my second week. A typical day at Hilldrup requires you to be at the warehouse at 7:00am. Once we load the truck we head to the facility where the furniture is being unloaded. After arriving we began unloading until the truck is completely empty. Between unloading we put together pieces that require assembling. After everything is unloaded and put together we return to the warehouse. Management is barely present and doesn't help with labor. My co-workers are very enthusiastic and speedy. They tend to be very determined to finish the job of the day. The hardest part of the job is working in extreme temperatures. overall the job is great but the hours are terrible.
Pros
pay rates
Cons
not enough hours
Productive and fun worckplace with ping pong tabe
Track driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 5, 2014
Delivery and pick up various items. Management was bad.Co-workers was so-so. Did not have hardest part of the job. Installing.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks