Hilliard Lyons

Hilliard Lyons United States Employee Reviews

Project Assistant (Former Employee), Bloomington, INAugust 25, 2014
A typical day would include researching reliable financial figures and putting together financial statements. I learned a lot about financial statements and tax incentives. The hardest part of the job was finding reliable figures when researching a very unique commodity not known to exist in the area before. I enjoyed putting together reliable statements and justifying my findings with management.
Great place to work!
Sales Assistant I (Current Employee), Elizabethtown, KY 42701May 10, 2013
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: na
Wonderful people, with wonderful values.

Relaxed environment, flexible work schedule, understanding management.
One of the best jobs I ever had
New Accounts Clerk (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 2, 2012
The last position I had was in the "New Accounts Department". I talked with Brokers and set up accounts for new clients. I then received the paperwork for them. I got along well with my managers and co-workers. The work was very steady. We stayed busy. That made the day go by pretty fast.
Excellent company! Excellent relationships with Management and Employees!
Receptionist - Sales Assistant I (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 26, 2012
Pros: opportunities for advancement, excellent benefits, excellent management!
Management, supervisors and co-workers were SUPERIOR to any company I have EVER worked for! Always opportunities for personal/professional growth and teams that are willing to help you do it!

About Hilliard Lyons

Bluegrass and greenbacks? For J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons (Hilliard Lyons for short) that may be a winning combination. Founded – Read more