Hillsborough Community College is seeking applications for the position of Graphics and Web Designer in Marketing and Creative Services in the District Administration Center.
The position designs, coordinates, prepares and produces College publications utilizing Adobe Creative Suite applications to produce web graphics and execute print-ready materials.
(1) maintains the College visual identity and branding,
(2) upgrades software as needed and
(3) maintains the College and department web pages(s).
*All candidates must complete the HCC application online and apply for the advertised position in order to be considered. See HCC Employment website https://jobs.hccfl.edu/ to review job description and instructions to (1) create/save application and (2) apply for position. The entry level salary is $31,751. The advertising for this position closes on September 3, 2013. Hillsborough Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in all areas of the campus community.*
The position requires at least an Associate's degree or two-year College equivalent (at least 60 undergraduate hours) and at least three years of prior-related work experience. There is no substitution of experience for education permitted.
Prefer candidates with:
(1) demonstrated experience with Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and After Effects,
(2) excellent Visual Design skills,
(3) a strong sense of typography,
(4) demonstrated pre-press knowledge,
(5) experience with CSS style sheets including responsive design for mobile devices and HTML,
(6) experience with Google APIs and tools including Google Calendar, Google Maps, Custom Search Engine and Webmaster Tools and
(7) experience with RSS and JSON feeds.
This position is located in Tampa, FL.