HILTI

HILTI Employee Reviews

Warehouse Lead (Current Employee), TulsaJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Pay and vacation
Cons: 30 min lunch breaks, not seen as part of the team
Good place to work if your in cooperate offices. Warehouse employees not treated as good. Not seen as part of the success of the company.
Good Company
Process & Support Customer Care (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 10, 2015
Pros: great benifits
Cons: they are moving.
Great company just they are moing the warehouse to Plano, Tx so i am not planing to move with then plus they are going to run the warehouse with a third party company.
Great Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee), CTJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: compensation, work/life balance, team building
Cons: n/a
Hilti is a great company to work for from the top down. Best products and service in the industry and big emphasis placed on customer satisfaction. Hilti sells top quality goods and back it up with great service.
Great Company to work for. Compensation and growth potential in unlimited
Account Manager (Former Employee), Warwick, RIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: benefits and compensation
Cons: i no longer work there
The training at Hilti was superb. The managers made sure you were equipt to do your job and always had your back. Hilti was very customer focused. Working at Hilti was not a job, it was a career. Rarely do you find a job that you enjoy doing on a daily basis. Hilti was that place.
Productive and fun work place
Fleet Repair Coordinator (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits, bonuses
Cons: thats a hard one i guess it would be the driving distance for me i live outside of tulsa
Its busy, and fun at the same time, I really enjoy coming to work each day.
Intern (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 26, 2014
A broad range of experience ranging from Credit and Customer Service to Finance and Logistics.
Productive and fast paced environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 21, 2014
Pros: meeting and luncheons
Working at Hilti has been one of my most challenging and rewarding experiences I've had. It is most definitely a very professional, fast paced environment constantly having to meet deadlines. My co-workers here were very professional, helpful, and worked with integrity. The hardest part about this job is meeting deadlines, but this was also the most enjoyable and rewarding part of the job.
Road Warrior
Southern Indiana Regional Account Manager (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 18, 2014
business to business sales
covered central Indiana
1,000,000+ territory sizes which has been split twice in 6 years
Lots of change and new products to learn
Account Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 13, 2013
Pros: old company, that wasn't scared to try new product ideas
Cons: economy destroyed business growth
Busy everyday, filling territory needs and wants all the time.
I loved working in the retail marketing department.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 27, 2013
Pros: coffee shop, cafeteria, courtyard, nice work environment, community projects.
Cons: temporary job.
I enjoyed working with a wide range of people from different parts of the country & international. I enjoyed my job but it was only temporary.
Co-managed corporate roll out
Contract Desktop Support (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 21, 2013
Co-managed corporate roll out project to set up and configure over one thousand new laptops.
Performed all hardware and software maintenance on field laptops shipped in daily.
High level of support from corporate office, worked independently
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Hilo, HIJuly 22, 2013
Hilti manufacturers the highest quality construction tools in the industry; employees and management bring that consistently high standard to all aspects of the training process, customer sales and interactions.
As a full time vendor inside Home Depot my responsibilities were to provide the optimum solution to the contractors' construction projects, and to interface with the management and employees of the Home Depot to manage inventory levels and merchandise the Hilti product.
Inside sales position consist of taking calls and helping customers
Inside sales specialist and customer service (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 27, 2013
Pros: employees are friendly and helpful
Cons: little room for advancement
Fun place to work, employees are very friendlly.
Inside sales consist of taking calls and helping customers.
Very little room for advancement unless you move to outside sales in another state.
Great culture but no work/life balance
Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 3, 2013
Pros: culture
Cons: no work/life balance
Hilti as a company is great. The culture and people are wonderful. There is absolutely no work/life balance. You are expected to work all the time (work 9 hours per day with no lunch hour, stay late or take stuff home every night, and work over the weekend). Also was not allowed to take vacation during most of the year. If you are told minimal overtime when you are hired DO NOT believe it.
construction tools and equipement
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Dayton, NJMay 14, 2013
great environment and people to work with, fast pace company, clean and very safety oriented
Great company to work for.
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2013
If you are mobile and don't mind moving this is the place for you.
I wish they would have stayed in Jacksonville florida
Distribution Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 18, 2012
Pros: great place to work
Cons: the moved to miami
we was a team that worked well together every one their job and we all could do everything. The training was so awesome that you looked forward going to work.
Hilti
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 17, 2012
Pros: great product and service to customers
Cons: n/a
This was a great company to work for and had the best quality tools and service to their customers. I made the decision to leave due to the opportunity to own and operate my own business.
Very nice place to work
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Los AngelesOctober 3, 2012
Pros: great training
Cons: average benefits
Nice work life balance. Very good culture. Great people to work with. Company does a very nice job hiring good people and training them.
No need to review. Honest and sincere with 1st draft of my Review.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAJune 10, 2012
Pros: .
Cons: .
My work experience with Hilti Inc., which was 4 years 10 months and 8 days was unequivocally in the top 3 of best Employer. I'll tell you why using a 3 prong approach sorted by relevance.

First and foremost, was the incredible training both in Tulsa Oklahoma and here in California. Hilti spared no expense sharing their knowledge and expertise with it's employees. From the start of basic training, which promptly began shy of 7am, to letting us get down and dirty with the new generation of power tools they were about to premier.

Secondly, along with training they equally spared no expense with team building events and company culture journeys seminars to invest and instill the mission statement/core values of Hilti Inc.

And lastly, I would like to point out there was no hard or easy at Hilti.
It was Doing! Doing your best...then tracking how your are doing your best ...and see through fundamental, yet specialized tracking/training, if you can do better than your best. I could go on.
I know I would have enjoyed a long and enjoyable career/retirement with Hilti Inc.