Assist Director of Human Resources with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resource functions for the hotel. Carry out responsibilities to include payroll, new hire paperwork, benefits, training, employee relations and translation as needed.
- Greet and assist applicants with job openings and application process.
- Assist with recruitment, staffing and tracking of applicant interview progression.
- Coordinate pre-employment processes to include; drug testing, background checks, e-verify, documentation verification and proper tracking
- Process bi-weekly payroll ensuring accuracy in all department reporting records
- Maintain personnel files, records and other documentation per pre-set guidelines
- Process monthly reports for status change, re-classification, reviews and reports as needed for the department and/or General Manager.
- Assist with training and team member development to include Orientation and all other Hilton required training as needed
- Accurate recording keeping and file maintenance
- Promote, administer and maintain reports of eligibility for employee benefit and insurance options, process forms for enrollment
- Maintain employee files and filing system
- Assist with employee relations and responding to inquiries from employees regarding human resource transactions.
- Knowledge of departmental personnel policies, procedures and practices.
- Assist with the day to day efficient operation of the HR office
- Participate in Blue Energy Committee of choice, while promoting the Blue Energy commitment.
- Assist with the implementation of services, policies, and programs
- Assist management team with employee relation issues
- Manage confidential matters and protect crucial information regarding team members, guests and company by adhering to security procedures
- Assist with the development of an employee oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and exceptional customer service
- Maintain a positive image on behalf of the hotel while at work and in the Community. Follow all Hilton North Raleigh policies and procedures.
- Promote teamwork and remain flexible in your work environment. Assist Team Members whenever necessary.
Must be bilingual in Spanish and English to deliver support to our Hispanic population. Starting hourly pay $12-$14 depending on experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vacation pay, holiday pay and hotel discounts.
Indeed - 15 months ago
The Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown is a tradition in Raleigh. With 30 years of delivering exceptional service, we are confident that you will...