Hilton Worldwide Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,827 reviews matching the search
Great company to work for, plenty of room for advancement
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Pismo Beach, CAAugust 25, 2016
The Hilton chain of hotels is a great company to work. There is plenty of room for advance as I have experienced this while working for the organization. It can provide many opportunities to travel the world and work at the same time.
Pros
Meeting many people across all cultures and many opportunities to advance
Cons
Can have many long hours
Not a great Company
Server (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MD 21076August 24, 2016
A typical work day for me is arriving on my shift seeing that I wasn't supposed to work alone. Some way some how the other employee would either show up late or not at all. Management was very poor. They were barely around or left early. There was alot of favoritism here. Unnecessary drama.
Pros
co workers
Cons
no breaks, or help
A lot of learning experiences.
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 24, 2016
I really loved working for this company. My co workers, sales team, and managers were all very friendly and helpful. My day always began with a call around to other hotels in the downtown Savannah area. This gave me a great opportunity to interact with other hospitality workers. Very fun and productive work days. I learned how to hone my skills as a people person even sharper while I was with this company.
Pros
A truly compassionate staff who excelled in pleasing guests.
Cons
No healthcare, required 1 hr lunch, and short breaks.
Very Busy Day
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 23, 2016
Hardest Part Of The Job Is Not Being Able To Rest In Between Cleaning Rooms Short Lunch Breaks, Friendly Co-Workers Very Helpful With The Training Process, Not Being Able To Move To A Different Department Because Of Race Is An Issue, A lot Of People Tend To Quit To Find Other Jobs.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
N/a
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Rockaway, NJAugust 23, 2016
great hotel, excellent workers
pay is very minimal
management is not very understanding
Work overload
located in Rockaway New Jersey
Convenient Hotel
productive workplace
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLAugust 23, 2016
a typical day is busy most of the time
i learned how to work in a team
very funny co-workers and the most enjoyable its was clean it
Pros
free lunches
Cons
30 min break
For the most part productive in dealing with hotel guests
Assistant Manager, Pavilion/Lakeside Green (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2016
Ensure that the buffet table are set up. Check all servers in. Check the room for up keep. Get banks far cashiers. Check payroll for all staff that is working for the day.
Very professional and beautiful workplace
Food and Beverage Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 21, 2016
Great place to work with great benefits to all employees. My typical day is looking after 4 different outlets in a field that I love. In-Room dining, Restaurant, Bar, and our Executive Lounge.
working in housekeeping department
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Miramar Beach, FLAugust 20, 2016
It was memorable, working as a j1 in hilton as the people working there shared their dif. techniques, and i got the chance to work in the lobby, housekeeper in all shifts except the grave shift and in the laundry. even though its hard to work as a housekeeper i still smile and think positive. and i enjoyed it when the guest praise me with the job i just did in the room.
Work is good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2016
The work that one receive from the Hilton is very very very very, extremely amazing !!! Co workers form a high energy atmosphere, and management is top notch!
Great company to exercise and practice high morality to service their guests and staff members
Director of Outlets (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 18, 2016
It is a company that provides great training programs for advancement, benefits and appreciation of their staff members.
Pros
Great benefits and work conditions
Wonderful
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 17, 2016
I love the enthusiastic and the team effort I put in my work when working each event. Everyone work together and it team effort on my banquet team . I enjoy it and the pay is awesome. A day at the Hilton is hard work and effort and being a good team player. Everything has to be done at a time frame and we have to be prepared when the guest arrived, so each guest get the satisfaction they deserve. The most enjoyable part of my job is the happiness of each guest and making sure each is set to it fullest.
It was fun at times.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 17, 2016
Hilton were a very nice and clean place to work and some of the staff were wonderful . But most of all the guest were wonder( The Martins family).
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
The GM wasn't fair.
Voluntary
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 17, 2016
Voluntary from school that I learned to help people with food and etc. Had about more than 100 tables to deal with my co-workers.
free pool, workout facility
Cook (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 16, 2016
I was never given an opportunity to grow and was denied a raise. I won employee of the month and did a credible job but they still had their favorites.
productive fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CAAugust 16, 2016
Very exciting day having the opportunity to help plan an individual or families getaway. whether it be for work or business it was always nice to help people. I learned a lot from management on improving my listening skills and questions that should be asked to help maximize earning potential of each call. Overall a great learning experience.
Pros
free or deeply discounted hotel stays
Cons
company moved out of state
Gateway of Opportunities
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJAugust 16, 2016
A challenging environment with the option to put you creative ideas to the test. A job to advance in professionally and personally!
Cool place to work
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 16, 2016
The people at the Hilton make it a fun place to work. Front office management is excellent, executive management not so fun. I loved seeing all of the sports fans coming to and from games.
Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 16, 2016
Greet guest
Make guest reservations
Communicate guests request and complaints to appropriate departments
reports of over all sales throughout the business day
Good Management
Night Auditor/Manager On Duty (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 16, 2016
The one thing I love about my company thus far is the management team I serve everyday. They are fair and consistent. They show a great level of care and concern for those that work for and with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.