Hilton Worldwide
2,367 reviews

Hilton Worldwide Employee Reviews

good
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Savannah, GAMay 25, 2015
Pros: the hotel discounts
Cons: short breaks terrible health care
the overall company was good to work for. they are indivually managed so the experience can vary from location to location.
Excellent staff members
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Meridian, MSMay 25, 2015
Pros: Sometimes they will feed us FREE LUNCHES, great breakfast, etc....
Cons: No benefits
I like working at Hilton Garden Inn. I have been there two years. It just time for a change. I have to degrees and working as a housekeeping is an option for me. I would like something in my field; something I went to school for. I work hard everyday at that job. Sometime employees call in that more rooms on other people.
Very simple and easy
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 25, 2015
I worked here during college so management was very easy with me when ti came to my schedule. Most of my days were 8-10 hours which involved checking guests in and taking payment for their rooms.
Need better uniforms
Front Office Manager (Former Employee), temple txMay 22, 2015
Pros: Need better schedule for the workers
Cons: Need better breaks for the front desk.
Likes working for Hilton but they could have been more professional when it came to customers and they need to have the front desk with better uniforms.
Great learning experience, not so great work environment.
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMay 20, 2015
This job was great in that I had intelligent and kind bosses. However, the job environment as a front desk receptionist is not ideal. You never get a break as there always has to be someone at the front desk, and typically you have to stand in one spot for 8-9 hours a day. I did learn many multi-tasking skills and more at this job.
Guest Services
Concierge (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Discount on Hotels.
Cons: Slow days equal low pay
It was a busy place at times, but sometimes work was slow due to the lack of people traveling back and forth. It can be fun at times meeting actors and entertainers that comes through the Hotel.
Fast paced, casual enviorment; good teamwork focus
Restaurant Chef (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIMay 20, 2015
Pros: great compensation; friendly and approachable staff
Cons: None
Hilton has the framework of a successful operation; with friendly and approachable staff. Hilton has a great system for providing the tools for employee enhancement.
great place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Rochester, MNMay 20, 2015
when I worked at the Hilton garden inn I enjoyed it a lot. everyone is so nice and cares about you. I would definitely work there again if given the chance.
good people, but a challenging business structure to work under
Manager, Talent Acquisitions for Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), Orlando FloridaMay 20, 2015
enjoyed working the people but its seemed like there was little growth opportunity, absent of career development.. and at times felt like a revolving door with employees leaving and coming back;
Great Opportunity
INBOUND SALES AGENT (Current Employee), orlando flMay 20, 2015
Great fast paced sales environment with great compensation and incentives for employees
Good work life balance and great training
It was a very fun place to work
Reservations for Elite Member Program (Former Employee), Tampa, flMay 20, 2015
I have no real complaints about this job. I left it because I could make more money elsewhere and working at home just was not for me. My job after this was definitely the right move even though the last 6 months of it were pretty bad.
Interesting place to experience work challenges
Lead Contracts Processor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 19, 2015
Pros: Worked with a great team
Cons: Sales agents were nice but often selfish
I worked with HGVC for 6 1/2 years. I started as a temp and was hired on within 1 months time. Generally office duties evolved to a Contracts Processor. Processing timeshare purchases, preparing loan profiles and documents, notaries. While this was a very active place to work. Our department was small and we often worked at all properties. Which became very taxing. Some days you didn't know where you were working until you came to work and then had to go to another property to process documents there. I loved the staff in my department however we had to fight for the advancements and position titles in recognition for preforming duties beyond our job descriptions. We worked very long hours. The sales managers would buy us lunch only so we could remain in the office during our scheduled lunch breaks to expedite paperwork. While vacations where the perks you hardily got time off to utilize.
good hotel just new
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Carrboro, NCMay 19, 2015
Pros: nice staff
Cons: bad management
all over the place, not very organized could be a whole lot better if managers were around more and did more with the employees.
Wonderful Job
Guest Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 19, 2015
This place really gave me a lot of inspiration and help me to decide on the path I wanted to go in within my life. I am very grateful for the opportunity they gave me.
Fast Paced
Events Manager (Current Employee), Bryan/College Station, TXMay 19, 2015
Typical day at work involves checking on banquet space and meeting rooms, following up with inquiries for banquet and catering needs, working on meeting weekly goals set by corporate for the sales team (which I was apart of since our staff was limited), assisting the front desk with phone calls and guests checking in/out as needed.
Hardest part of the job would most definitely be the hours. There are no set hours in events. You must be there before the client gets there and stay until they leave. Then on top of that you must ensure that you are doing your part of ensuring that your department meets budget and selling your facility.
As I stated before, small staff but all very close and will work together.
Most enjoyable part of the job is without a doubt seeing how happy the client is when they leave an event.
Good place to work management a little too micomanaging at times
Lead Night Auditor (Current Employee), Yakima, WAMay 17, 2015
Good place to work management a little too micomanaging at times..Co-workers are very nice and get along well. Most enjoyable part of job is being able to work independently.
Fun place
Outlets Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 16, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: employeews with attitude
Good place to work at if you don't have a family. I liked working here and I was hoping I can advance with the company but did not happen. Also the schedule varies every week which gives you no chance to balance work with personal life
Hard Working and Motivated Manager
Convention Services Manager (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLMay 15, 2015
Pros: There is always room to grow and learn
Cons: ...
Love working in a fast paced environment. Learned to master multitasking and time management skills. I truly enjoy working with my clients and guests on a daily basis at a beautiful beach resort!
Great Environment
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAMay 14, 2015
A typical day at this establishment would be an optimistic and productive one.

I would get to know all guests and staff as we held a great experience for all individuals and families staying at this hotel.
Elegent place to work.
Concierge (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 13, 2015
Nice place to work for upscale hotel. It is nice to have a management team that is determined to have everyone succeed. Working here involved a lot of customer service interaction and was fun to interact with guests.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts – Read more

Hilton Worldwide Salaries