Hilton Worldwide
1,775 reviews

Hilton Worldwide Employer Reviews

Wonderful team centric company
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor/Overnight Manager (Former Employee), Cocoa Beach, FLSeptember 20, 2014
Wonderful team centric company, Typical day working night audit processing daily paperwork and assisting guests
Fun place to work with the opportunity to meet a lot of different people
Part-time Health Club and Desk Attendant (Current Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 19, 2014
Pros: flexability, fun environment to work in
Cons: part-time work only
I thoroughly enjoy working in the Hilton Fitness Center; it is a lot of fun and I get to meet so many different people.
Great
Human Resources Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: too many to count! but free parking in downtown houston is great.
Great place to advance your career.
Very fast paced
Coworkers are great and supportive
Competative and up beat enviroment.
VACATION SALES ADVISOR / CALL TRANSFER (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch, dinner and cash incentives.
Engaged and interacted with co workers and management in a fun and friendly environment. Sales floor was provided with soft music to keep us up beat at all times. Handled soft leads transferred from reservations and provided guest with destination product information. Management provided daily special performance incentives to keep agents motivated – more... to push and close sales. High season equals high call volume and also non interested guests for purchase. They were already vacationing or paying for college tuitions. In the end I was always able to find a common ground with all my guest and provide them with exceptional customer service and had an opportunity to meet a diverse group of nationalities and learn about different cultures. – less
This is a very hard sale.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: very hard quotas to meet.
You call Hilton members nation wide to sell timeshare packages.
great company
Security Officer (Current Employee), boston, maSeptember 18, 2014
It's a fast paced job where you are meeting different people across the world. I learned that with all the tourist attraction closed by visitors from all over are willing to pay for the high room rate to experience Boston/ Financial District area. The co-workers there are great and very inviting. They made feel welcome when I first started and seeing – more... how they interact with guest is very pleasing. The most enjoyable part of the job is the night life. – less
Enjoyable work place
Kitchen Dishwasher, Food (Current Employee), Twinsburg, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: enjoyable work place, friendly co-workers and managers
Cons: long hours and not a set schedule
I help the Chef prepare meals for Banquet events. I maintain the kitchen area clean and sanitary. I do dishwashing and help the breakfast server with dirty dishes. I help with customers ordering breakfast and replenishing food on the breakfast counter. I enjoy the camaraderie of working with other team members. I enjoy helping the guest and satisfy – more... their needs. I have learned alot from the chef and sous chef. I appriciate that the managers will jump in and lend a hand if needed to complete a task on time. – less
Great job
Lead Night Auditor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: limited income
Worked with customers ready to enjoy a night away so it was nice to do customer service face to face and the auditing part was easy as I enjoy the job.
My love working at the hotel with the stars & celebraties.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), 18 E. Monroe / Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: i was very good on my job!.
Cons: when other people have differrent thinking, but i listen to them.
I was very happy to be able to afford things on my own. I had great boss`s that took care of me the time on the job.
Work at home position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Working at home doing reservations for Hilton Hotels. Basic call center work.
The job was great in the beginning
Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Managing and Bossing very different, not many people understand the differences.
Hilton Corporate Memphis great company to work for
OnQ Support Specialist & Group & Tour Coordinator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 15, 2014
I loved every aspect of my jobs. I loved my customers, my manager and co-workers. I worked in the Memphis and Dallas corporate offices. Memphis Corporate rocks, hands down.
the best job of my life
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 15, 2014
I was given the opportunity to grow, was treated like family, and was given opportunity to receive more compensation
Solid company with great employee benefits
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: solid and organize company
Cons: expensive health benefit
Hilton is solid company where anyone would like to work, and it was a very fun place to work.
Feel like its my second family.
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Danbury, CTSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: can make good friendships that may help you in the future with guests.
Cons: you dont get paid every week. have to pay for meals.
I love my boss shes the best. Very understanding when it comes to needing days off or switching shifts when somthing unexpected come up. Love the relationships you create with the guests. You acually look foward to seeing them on there next visit. Overall best job ive ever had.
The Hilton is wonderful place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free soup salad, bread, very fair breaks and nice working enviroment
Cons: heavy lifting
I found that housekeeping was hardwork but it was a job that i enjoyed cause it kept me busy and the day flew by. The hilton is a wonderful place to work, the people there are the best, very friendly and kind.
Great Company
Vacation packages sales/ reservationist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 12, 2014
We all became a family, benefits are great. Called honors members and sold vacation packages for them to come and see our Vacations Ownership Opportunities. Also, called guests to encourage them to reserve dates for their vacation with us.
Great Product
Sales Manager - Action Line (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: location
Great work place, make money, always have tours, must make numbers, management strives to be the best.
Everyone that works at the Hilton always carries a positive attitude.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: part time
You will always get the job done no matter what. Pacing yourself helps the most and it always helps when the co-workers you have on duty at time know whats going on. This helps because everyday will be different as far as what you get done but the job still gets done no matter what day your on. I love the everything about it. The hardest part about – more... the job is compensation. You want to be able to see that you will always get the money you deserve or desire. You get opportunities to grow in the corporate ladder but what if you don't want to grow in the corporate ladder? Overall I love the job but my expectations are set to reasonable standards when it comes to my financial stability. – less
Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), GeorgiaSeptember 10, 2014
Enjoyed being able to make people feel at home and meet new people who are from all different background getting to know them and providing them with excellent customer service.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a – Read more