Hilton Worldwide
2,466 reviews

Hilton Worldwide Employee Reviews

Food and Beverage Manager (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIJuly 2, 2015
Pros: good benifits
Cons: no room for advancement
Have a great time with guest and staff I learn that there is a lot to do in a hotel and how much is needed to just operate on a daily basses
Productive Great plae to work
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 1, 2015
Pros: free meals for staff
Cons: healthcare
Sold out Daily with ball park and football field in the area. Consistently accommodating guest request. Co workers were the greatest. Hardest part was saying goodbye.
nothing to say
Outbound Vacation Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2015
this job was short lived but the benefits were good. The demand to make a sell wa my biggest issue with this job. there is nothing else to say about this job.
Guest Service Agent
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people, great benefits as salaried employee, flexibility
Cons: very difficult to get promoted or slow to promote or get a raise.
A typical work day consist of checking in and out guests, providing guest service, and communicating with house keeping about guest request or issues. Here I learned how to speak a little Spanish, I learned – more... how to be very punctual, because people want things now and do not like waiting. Overall, Management was great. One consistent motto was do your job and do not be rude to guests. My coworkers were great. They often switched shifts with you when needed, communicated messages very well, and overall was respectful and professional. The hardest part of my job was the long hours standing and you really do not get a lunch break. The most enjoyable part of my job was as long as you did you did your job well there was little to no supervisor. This helped it be a lot less stressful. – less
Good Starting Job
Security Officer (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJuly 1, 2015
While the criminal justice field is a hard field to get into, the Hilton Security job has been a good beginning start to get my foot in the door to the field. We do everything from patrolling all the floors, escorting guesting and securing the whole building. When on third shift we are the manager on duty, so we take care of any situation that comes up.
Interacting with guests
Guest services, assist guests (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 30, 2015
Pros: I got to meet a lot of interesting people from all over.
Cons: No bathroom/lunch breaks and always on my feet.
Assign rooms to guests. I was able to give better customer service. I enjoyed the people that I worked with, everyone was always very helpful and kind. The hardest part of the job was to turn people away when the hotel was full or not be able to accommodate them if they had a specific room request. Interacting with the guests, I enjoy working with people and learning about them.
Hilton Minneapolis
Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 30, 2015
Pros: Not too many
Cons: Management
Overall for my position, too much work is given with no support from Directors. You put more work in than what you're paid. Benefits are convenient but still pricey. Employee morale is on the lower side.
fun environment
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2015
hours vary in the banquet department and when days are slow there is hardly any work at all so really unstable, holiday parties are awesome management is great
love the people
Executive level concierge (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2015
It's always a fun day at work because of the people that we work with. We believe in making the best of every day. I learn something new all the time. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help – more... those in need when i know they are truly struggling and have done all they can on their end to make the best out of their situation. And the most enjoyable part of the job is at the same time providing support and any assistance to those who truly need it. – less
I have learned alot form here
Key holder (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 29, 2015
Pros: I have a job, and free food.
Cons: It may be slow on some days so there are barely customers.
On a daily basis I clean and greet customers. We have daily goals to sale. I work on the night shift mainly. That requires for stocking and handling deposits and printing out daily and weekly profits. Maintaining the store is another task that needs to be done. I have as well got to learn how to make orders and receive orders to stock the store. Another learning experience is I have done banking.
Extremely Diverse and Easy to Grow
front office manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2015
Working for Hilton has enabled me to work with a very diverse group of people. It's great to work in a place where diversity is the norm. v
Concierge and night auditor duties
Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 29, 2015
Great diverse organization that allowed me to grow and explore my abilities within this organization. Also allowed me to network outside the organization.
Fun place to work and wonderful people
Travel Club Agent (Former Employee), Orlando,FLJune 29, 2015
This job was a great learning experience and it had a very professional environment. Also, all the departments have their own way of working with you and your schedule.
Exciting and leading Hospitality Employer.
General Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2015
Hilton Worldwide is an excellent Hospitality employer who continually strives to stay ahead of the competition across all of their Brands.
Banquet Chef (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 28, 2015
Good management, associates and crew members. great place to learn. Beautiful to be every morning by the water and have a cup of coffee before start working.
nice team work ever
Waiter (Former Employee), west palm beachJune 28, 2015
intersting work with the team , and nice communication every day there is a new thing to learn from the guest .and staff. and ouer maneger
begin in a world where it comes to you!
bellcatain (Former Employee), new orleans,La. Oakland,Ca.June 27, 2015
Pros: free lunches yes
Cons: none
a good flow of guest checking into and out of hotel each guest needs their expectation for the days events how to keep the staff moral up when all is happening at the same time of the day having all go very well in those moments
great team great job
Engineer night shift (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 27, 2015
were the first place where i work in unites states and is great i think is the best place ever, Daniel Lam GM, Andre Leal Regional chief engineer are the best people ever
typical day at work
Breakfast Hostess (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJune 26, 2015
Come in at 5am, start cooking the hot food, putting out all of the cold items, making coffee. Greet each guest that comes thru the doors. restock anything that is missing. 2 days a weeks put the food orders away. clean up
Diverse clientele, restirictive pay
Custodian (Former Employee), Victorville, CAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Discounted food from the restaurant, diverse clientele, discounts on hotel rooms
Cons: Poor management, low pay, inflexible schedules
Working at an inn will cause you to become acquainted with a wide array of cultures and opinions. Even in a small town like Victorville, you will frequently see people from Europe, Africa, and all over the world.

Coming across hours can be difficult, and you shouldn't expect to get paid more than minimum wage.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts – Read more

Hilton Worldwide Salaries