Hilton Worldwide
1,706 reviews

Hilton Worldwide Employer Reviews

Great Company to work for.
Telemarketer - Outbound Call Center (Former Employee), Orlando FloridaAugust 18, 2014
Very professional. Hot leads, beautiful work place. Good equipment and great benefits.
Very diverse
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 18, 2014
The military was very unpredictable but interesting at the same time. Has a very diverse mix as far ethnicity. Really what more can I say....It's was the miltary
Very fun work enviroment, Great Management team, great Company
Building Maintainence (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 18, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: n/a
Typical work day, stay informed of Hotel occupancy and meet with all departments, upon starting day communication is very good throught the departments, great work enviroment.
Great place to meet people from all over the world.
Night Manager (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, great guests
Cons: no health benefits, bad management
Working at the Hilton Garden Inn has it's good days and it's bad days just like any other job. The staff is wonderful and so are the travelers. I work at a more corporate location in the middle of the thriving Woodlands area. The management lately has gone downhill. We've had 3 GM's in 3 months and the communication from them is lacking. I'm a part – more... of the management team yet I never seem to actually know what's going on at the hotel. The front desk agents that I work with are all amazing people. What I've learned most from this position is that you have to listen to people. And I mean really listen. A lot of the time the people who come to this hotel and mention things being wrong, aren't looking for money in return. They are looking for someone to fix the issue and sympathize with them. The most enjoyable part of this job is getting to meet people traveling from all over the world. – less
good place to learn
Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 16, 2014
I am the overnight supervisor, I arrive at work and help guests to their rooms and handle calls for service.
fun and beautiful place to work
Barista, Cashier ,,, hotstess, giftshop clerk (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 16, 2014
hotel is very nice and elegant,, a lot of important people you get to see and meet.. people there are very nice to work with ..
Hospitality
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
40+ hours
How to talk and manage people learned how to run a hotel, and listen to what guest concerns
Learned what to do as a manager and not what to do
I worked with serval different departments in the hotel because I was Manager on Duty a lot.
I love the hospitality industry and love working with people
Fun atmosphere
Call Transfer Agent (Inbound) (Former Employee), OrlandoAugust 15, 2014
This was a great place to work,,, stressful at times but only due to it being a commission based business.
Productive fun work place
Restaurant Manager- base (Former Employee), Pikesville, MDAugust 14, 2014
Enjoyed my job. Working in the Hotel my experince was good and exciting meeting new peaple.
Stuck where you start
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Farmington, CTAugust 14, 2014
Cons: no breaks
While working for Hilton as a front desk attendant it was just what I needed- flexible hours so I could also attend college. While working there I realized that even the best of the best do not move up in the company unless they are there a life time or start at the top. Working at a suites hotel was great because I was able to make meaningful relationships – more... with guests- however many hotel goers will not appreciate the hard work and effort you put into making their stay comfortable and housekeeping management at the time was laking and not supportive. – less
Close to my house
Controller (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: close to commute
Cons: expensive healthcare
Good company to work for and I had an opportunity to multitask Human Resources duties
good place to work
Grand Rapids Supervisor (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIAugust 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch, pay birthday
Cons: less than 40 hours
busy,touch the computer for 1st time ,management was very good and compasionate,good co-workers ,when was very busy,the most enjoyable part was when we got the work done and everything was nice and clean.
Productive and great training on "How To Be A Leader"
Manager in Development, Rooms Division (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 13, 2014
Pros: health benefits
- Managed daily reports and checklists to improve team member training
- Improved guests’ experiences through face-to-face and telephone communication
- Completed Hilton Hotels Corporation’s management training courses with high marks
Hard labor work good pay
House person (Former Employee), 2650 S Las VegasAugust 13, 2014
Pros: 1 hour break
Cons: no free lunch
A typical day is a very busy in housekeeping preparing for inspections every six months.
What i learned is time management is key, cooperation with co-workers is essential.
The most hardest part of the job would be weekends those days are known for majority of people would check out on those days.
The most enjoyable part and memorial was on holidays – more... we gather and cook and share food. – less
Great
Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: professional
Cons: drama
Loved working for the Hilton Great employees and Supervisors
New Job Role/Position
Sales & Catering Coordinator (Former Employee), Burlingame, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: love the job
Cons: pay
Mantaining a good relationship with clients, setuping meetings/events/rooms, putting proposal/contracts together, ordering food/beverages & supplies for meeting/events, stressful yet fun!
I love the HIlton
Banquet/ Restaurant Server (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: discounts and friendly enviroment.
Cons: sometimes we were under staffed, but we always worked it out.
I worked at The Hilton Garden Inn in Columbus, GA I really enjoyed working there. The staff that I worked with was all on the same page. We believe Team work MAke the Dream work.
Amazing place
Banquet Houseman (Former Employee), houston texasAugust 11, 2014
Pros: one dollar lunches
The workers there are all very nice and grown up. A day there was great. You did your job well and you got rewarded for it. My co workers were great team members and enjoyed coming to work. The hardest part is the long hours. The great part is food and people.
Great Company to work for
SPA/RETAIL/ FITNESS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: not a typical 9-5
A typical day is never the same. I have learned so much since starting with Hilton. Management is looking for you to succeed. The benefits are awesome and if you don't mind working weekends and night this is the perfect job for you.
High energy
Housekeeping Supervisor - Hotel (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 10, 2014
Pros: discounts on rooms
Cons: no benefits
hardest part of the job was getting a new manager every few months

1 2 3 4 5

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a – Read more