Hilton Worldwide
2,231 reviews

Hilton Worldwide Employer Reviews

call center
Vacation Advisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 1, 2015
Great hours, great pay but if you do not get sales your time there will not be long. Must maintain weekly quotas. High energy call center
fun work place
Room Service Server (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not enough orders
i like to have fun when I'm doing my job because i think that you are more productive when you are happy. My coworkers help me to learn more ways to do a task. The most important is that i make people happy.
Fun place to work
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 30, 2015
The Anatole is a beautiful property with many different positions to work. Can be very fun at times and the variety of conventions each month always makes things interesting.
Organized, fast paced, and fun.
Night Auditor/ Operations (Current Employee), Hunt Valley, MDMarch 30, 2015
● Responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the
hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
● Audit, post and balance daily cashiers’ work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in rooms, sales,
and food & beverage.
● Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists.
● Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members.
● Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance.
Good company to work for, F&B operations can be a little janky.
Bartender (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, steady hours, great people, competitive benefits
Cons: Lack of organization, lot of work for sub-par hourly compensation, very conservative
Overall, the Hilton has great benefits ranging from insane room discounts to insurance to 401k to free lunches. I love my co-workers. Management is fine. My hours are consistent, which is a huge plus in Vegas.

My only complaint would be (in my particular position at my location) that things are a bit haphazard in the food and beverage department as that isn't really the focal point of the Hilton brand. A lot of things could use streamlining. Liquor cage is almost unmanageable, no porters, things are spread about in random coolers located in different towers, not enough equipment (i.e. carts, u-boats) allocated to the department making stocking a nightmare every morning... essentially just a textbook case of working harder and not smarter.
Productive and Cultural based Organisation
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 29, 2015
This was a wonderful opportunity and I would do it again :-) Management played an important role in helping to define my work ethic and knowledge about the job world as a whole.
Hilton was a place that you made your money. I made alot of money working with Hilton, made a very comfortable communications with the people.
Inbound Vacation Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 29, 2015
Hilton Worldwide, was a place that you made your money, enjoy the people conversations. Communication with the people on the phone, trust me with there credit card. I enjoy Hilton Worldwide.
Great company but no advancement in my department
INVENTORY ANALYST (Former Employee), orlando, FlMarch 28, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Hilton. I have worked very hard but I do not feel like I have been appreciated. After two and a half years as an analyst I would have expected a promotion to senior analyst but it still has not occurred. I think that my career is at a dead end in this department.
Great work place!
Front Office - Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Rye Brook, NYMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Free parking and lunch!!!
I have learned so much working at Hilton. Great work place. A typical day at work with Hilton is usually smooth. I have learned Hospitality, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork and Ownership. Our managers are very supportive and have a open door policy. My co workers are excellent team members to work with. The hardest part of my job is dealing with a difficult guest. The most enjoyable part of the job is the guest. I really enjoy working with people in general.
Average
Chef (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 27, 2015
Average workplace.The executive lounge offers beverages and snacks throughout the day with a continental breakfast and evening appetizer buffet.
Great place to be on some days, other days not so great
HOUSEMAN (Former Employee), CharlotteMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Nice people, decent work environment
Cons: Supervisors weren't that great, very suspicious
I felt at home at this place. I loved my managers, the engineers and most of the staff. A typical day consisted of cleaning rooms out, helping out the housekeepers and keeping everything stocked and organized.
fun
Laundry Aide (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 26, 2015
Pros: good lunches
Cons: short beaks
I enjoy been a laundry aid at the hilton garden inn it fun shorting out laundry and wash and dry it as well and enjoy folding making sure that the house keepers had plenty of supplies they needed it was a very fun job to work at .
Not great pay
Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Waikoloa, HIMarch 25, 2015
Cons: Not good pay and more and more work
A lot of work.
All about how it is about the company making money and not the worker.
Some are very good and some not very good.
Working in the rain and no rain gear to keypad dry.
Is meeting the movie stars on the set of the movie being shot.
Fun work place with the opportunity to meet famous people
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Very cheap discounts on hotel rooms
Cons: Would like to have a set schedule
A fast paced work environment with outgoing customer service agents. There is opportunity for advancement and many other great benefits
fun place to be and work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Ronkonkoma, NYMarch 25, 2015
i learned how to make better coffie during all time of hour at hotel i learned how to manage time better and not to rush into things so quick
Not what I expected
Night Auditor (PT) (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 24, 2015
You are on your own. You have to manage yourself and duties needed. Training is via computer and a chance to stay at the hotel.
A very good company
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 24, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
The Marcus Corp owns this Hotel when I left the company was still a very good company to work for A typical day war in my position was to get the lobby ready for guest arrival maintain all areas in the lobby like: keep ash trays clean keep lobby bathrooms clean ( upper and lower) and help guest with any question or concerns they had regarding their stay in the Hotel.
great management team
Restaurant Manager and Executive Chef (Current Employee), Breinigsville, PAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Challenging and enjoyable work environment
Cons: few breaks, llittle incentive to succeed
The hardest part of this job was working as a manager as well as a line worker and juggling identities with the staff that I managed
Pleasant guests and staff
Beach Attendant (Former Employee), Hilton Singer IslandMarch 24, 2015
It was nice to work on the beach and soak up the sun. I enjoyed doing my duties. The environment was fun and classy. A typical work day includes setting up beach chairs and umbrellas. I learned to have more patience. The management was professional. My co-workers were nice and helpful when I first started. I honestly cannot think of any duties that were harder than the other. Every duty was accepted as it was and executed. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction from keeping the beach area clean and pleasant for guests.
review
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMarch 24, 2015
Cons: no breaks
A typical day at work always comes with a daily dose of stress. I've learned to be more assertive yet kind. Management can either be your best ally. My co-workers are my second family. The hardest part of the job is telling a guest that we do not have a room for them at the hotel, but we will be accommodating and paying for their stay else where. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a guest's face express pure joy and happiness when they see true kindness come from a complete stranger.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts – Read more

Hilton Worldwide Salaries