Hilton Worldwide Employee Reviews

Found 3,158 reviews matching the search
Working for a franchise
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR/ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2017
Not really what Hilton holds itself too but good enough.
Great sales and really manager really knows her stuff

nothing else but flexible with employees for really low pay
The work schedule is very flexible.
Reservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 19, 2017
As a part-time reservation specialist, Hilton is great if you need a flexible schedule! You are able to create your own schedule two weeks out in advance. You are able to take the time off you need without asking a supervisor or manager. You are fully in charge of your own schedule.
Laid back and friendly
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2017
If you enjoy working with people this is a great job. I've had fun working there thus far and think it's a warm friendly environment. It's a nice part time job.
Great Job
Server (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 19, 2017
Love the Hilton just disagreed with some management but great people who work there and great benefits also. I enjoyed my time there just not the place for me.
Pros
benefits and people
Cons
could be better managed
Productive work place fun n fast paced work enviroment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 19, 2017
I would like another chance to work with the the hilton again. Its lots of great places to eat, the worker are friendly you are pretty much busy threw the whole day and the week. pretty much if you cant find something to do dont call on the walkie talkie ask for something to do. check your floor and make sure you coworker dont need towels and make sure their carts dont need stocking. Its Not a hard job expect when we have high volumes of peoples say for Ex.Christmas Break or just any holiday period
Pros
Free lunches etc.
Cons
Etc.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Roanoke Rapids, NCJanuary 18, 2017
its a great place to work at to stay at
and enjoy yourself the staff keep u fresh also it have a bar pool fittness foom have your morning meal lunch dinner
Pros
they are friendly clean
Started at front desk was promoted
Executive Meeting Manager (Former Employee) –  Mystic, CTJanuary 18, 2017
Started at the front desk for several years than moved up into the sales department, found that that wasn't the best job for me and left the company. Hilton provides great benefits and staff is fun
Very nice company to work for especially great benefits.
Steward Manager Assistance (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 18, 2017
Great team enviorment people are very cheerful. Great managing Ceo always sit down with every employee to see how they feel about the job and great culture background.
A cool place to work if you can stand the hours.
Omelet Chef (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 18, 2017
Arrive by 3:30am. Set up buffet and cook omelets for the hotel patrons in an open window. Prep for night crew and day crew coworkers. Check out with everyone by 2:30pm.
Pros
Staff Meals, Benefits, Fairly Relaxed Environment
Cons
Lazy Management, Office Chefs, Constant Competition from coworkers
typical day
Banquet Set-up (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Part of the day of my job is to work with the client and know how to deal with the changes everyday, and lead and work with my team the best we can to finish the work on time
Pros
Good work environment
Interesting and meeting new people.
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSJanuary 17, 2017
Some day here can be busy or slow. I learned a lot within the years from working here. The manager here is a very nice person. No words about the co-workers everybody want to be the manager. Staying awake on slow days. Finishing my shift to go home
Slightly stressful and underwhelming
Maintenance engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 16, 2017
Not the greatest place to work, at least at this location. Things with management aren't very well organized and there is a lot of headbutting.
Fun place to work for
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KSJanuary 16, 2017
I love working for this company it is a great place to work for and the people are very happy to work here. I love the Hilton brand and everything it stands for.
Pros
Room discounts
Cons
short breaks
Productive Work place
Security Officer / Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2017
I like coming to work, I have very good relationship with my Co-workers, and my boss, its some time difficult to deal with an angry guest but it is all part of the job and I enjoy helping them.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I have Health care
Very fun place to work at .
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 15, 2017
Team work to make the guest feel at home . very nice people to work with. Well organized an easy going place to work. They are open to new ideas to help make employees work more easy.
Pros
They take care of there employees.
Cons
Gets very busy certains times of the year.
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CAJanuary 15, 2017
Employees are well cared for,ample opportunity for advancement, clearly defined job duties and clear feedback offered on a regular basis. Structured environment.
review
Banquet Lead (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 15, 2017
Hilton is an excellent compant to work for. Full of advancements. We are family at Hilton. The atmosphere is woderful,full of kind hardworking people. The managers are wonderful and they take there job as well as co workers serious. treat us with respect. A typical day at work for me is setting up for an event and providing the best customer service possible.
This Job Will Kill You If You Have The Wrong Boss
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJanuary 14, 2017
This company is known for working their employees to death in the corporate environment. In certain departments opportunities for advancement is nonexistent. However, there are some good perks to working for this company. Overall management is greatly lacking in their ability to manage staff and resources.
Pros
Free food, discounted hotel rooms
Cons
Long hours, no recognition, no advancement
Best Job I've worked for
Chef (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 14, 2017
This is best place I have worked for. The management is the best I've seen they will do anything for their employee's. Everyone is family and helps each other out.
Positive, supportive, and empowering work environment.
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Gabriel, CAJanuary 14, 2017
I have learned so much working for the Hilton. The GM gives us meetings twice a month that teach us management skills, empowerment and allows the staff to be more involved with hotel decisions.

Our GM loves to visit each department and get to know the staff. Teamwork is highly encouraged. Management really stresses empowerment which I love.

I work in the accounting department, but management also supports me working front desk and helping with the social media. This is perfect for me since I am a studying for my Masters in Hospitality Management. Crossing training has prepared me for multiple positions in the hotel industry.
Pros
free lunches, positive culture, empowering, supportive of higher learning, cross training, dedicated management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.