Hilton Worldwide Employee Reviews

Found 3,021 reviews matching the search
Great company
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VADecember 5, 2016
Great company I enjoy working at the Hilton garden inn as a server. Our team at the Hilton is a great team. I would recommended others to work for Concord hotels
Pros
free lunch / events
Good hotel great staff
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 3, 2016
great hotel with great staff. Hotel is very different from what i am use to managers are horrible and disorganized. But overall place has a lot of potential
Very energentic jobs learning experices
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 3, 2016
I really feel ive learned at lot at the call centers very much improved with attitude and empathy and i think i became every one favorites because my hard ethics.
Pros
Busy Days Great Lunches And Job benefits
Cons
Short breaks No excuse for anything
Beautiful property
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCDecember 2, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my job at the Homewood Suites in Pinehurst. I gained invaluable experience in all aspects of running a hotel and worked with some fantastic co-workers.
I enjoyed interacting with guests and clients but always had to ensure my sales goals were at the forefront of my mind at all times.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
No 401K
At the end of my shift I know I did the best of my ability and proud of what i accomplished
Painter at the Waldorf Astoria (Current Employee) –  WaldorfastoriaDecember 1, 2016
If worked at the Waldorf Astoria for 9years and I learned what team values mean. Treated like a person not a number. That goes a long way.
Pros
Great place to work for, Many opertunaties to move up the ladder, Great traveling deals for employee, . m members are very friendly. Hilton treats there employees with the up most repect
Cons
Haven't found any yet
Very professional employees, from the bell man to managers
Guest Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 1, 2016
I would highly recommend Hilton worldwide to anyone who's seeking a job\ career. I'm actively working for Hilton now and they treat you like family. There are very fair with hours and sala
Pros
$2.00 meals
Cons
When not Peak season less guest
Wonderful Staff
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYDecember 1, 2016
It is a busy environment with wonderful staff that worked together to maintain and positive work environment and insure a good environment for guests.
The Grand is not always so Grand
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXDecember 1, 2016
No real feed back from management. The Chefs where always at odds end with each other. Stockroom very poorly stocked....I give them some slack since it was a new hotel, but the staff they hired should have been up to par.
Pros
Very Nice Hotel
Cons
Poor Staffing of Managment
Not a good place to work
Bellman/Valet (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 30, 2016
Employees for the most part are friendly and welcoming, however the overall bad and general lack of any kind of management impedes on the attitude of the work place.
Cons
Fun and interactive place to work for
Room Service Server (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 30, 2016
I loved working for the Hilton the benefits were always great. Working for the Hilton introduced me to plenty of diversity in the work place because the most definitely show no discrimination. Management is strict but it is understandable because the are so rewarding and appreciative of their employees.
Pros
Free Lunches, and access to black market deals and major discounts
Cons
you barely recieved a lunch break, and parking was horrible for co workers
Wonderful place to work with great team members.
Club Counselor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 30, 2016
I personally had a wonderful experience working at the Hilton and
enjoyed every unit I had worked in.
They provide so many fun events for the employees and many incentive programs to earn an excellent salary.
Pros
Great people and team building encouraged with great benefits.
Its and fun and can learn alot.
Steward (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2016
For the past two years me working at the Hilton alot have change. new management pay increase. And friendly place to work. You move around to different department.
Great place to start
Revenue Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 29, 2016
A great place to work, Management always looking for new ways to improve customer service with your input. Never a dull day, you are always learning something new.
New experience
Prep/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 28, 2016
It was a new experience for me working for Hilton learn how to do a lot of things work hand on with Master Chef and Chef from all over the world and become certified in a lot of different fields of in the kitchen love restaurants learn how to do back with orders menus for a large group of people but overall it was a great experience for me working with them
Same thing, day in and day out
CUSTOMER SERVICE/HOSPITALITY (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 28, 2016
Again, working for people that are snooty and I was not treated well by the guests on the phone or by the staff. It's a demanding job and many of the the guests were condescending rather than appreciative of being there for them to assist in their hotel reservations...also, it is the same thing day after day, on the phones.for eight or more hours, tied to the desk I worked there for a while because the benefits of working for Hilton are great! But, I left the company in January of 2011.
Pros
The benefits
Cons
Same thing day after day/condescending guests
Accounting Clerk/ Pre-Arrival Coordinator
Accounting Clerk/ Pre-Arrival Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 28, 2016
The employees really do become like family. The biggest problem I've experienced, depending on the property and department, management doesn't always back their employees.
great people to work with
Lead Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MT 59808November 28, 2016
the day in the life of a maintenance at the HGI you never know what your going to get called to fix or help with . also it never seems like i can get what i need to done
Fun
Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cranberry, PANovember 27, 2016
Fun place to work. It's like being in high school allover again. I'm not a fan of it but the managers let people do what they want and only punish those for certain things and let other employees get away with the same thing.
Pros
discounted rooms, fast pace environment
Cons
coworkers
Productive work place safe environment
House keeper (Current Employee) –  Galveston, TXNovember 26, 2016
Been here going on 2 years and love the environment and coworkers. Great job to have as a young adult not so overwhelmed great pay and very understanding
Pros
Free lunchens
Cons
Short breaks
Fast pace job.. Guest are always very polite ...
Embassy Suites (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 26, 2016
This hotel is the best ... Everyone is so polite,staff is amazing. Customers are treated with care..Staff are also treated with care. I couldn't have asked for a better job..
Pros
Love the fast pace