Hilton Worldwide
2,224 reviews

Hilton Worldwide Employer Reviews

Excellent Management
Night Auditor/Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 19, 2015
I have worked here for about a year, and it has been one of the best properties I have been at. The management is great, service is outstanding and I would definitely recommend a job here. Lots of support from coworkers. I love the regular guests that return to us because of our service and convenience for them.
Fun Place to Work
F&B Director (Current Employee), Tyler, TXMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great travel deals
Cons: no health insurance
I really love my job as Food and Beverage Director. I handle all aspects of my department. Staffing, training, inventory, forecasting,
are just a few of things that I do here at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Great Place to Work
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), McLean, VAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: concession stand is half off for employees
One of my favorites places of employment! Flexible hours and great staff! The customers are awesome also. Front Desk is the best entry level position as it allows you room to grow in the company.
Excellent Company to work for!
General Manager (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 18, 2015
My experience with Hilton Worldwide has been excellent. I have worked for the company for over 13 years combined and they have offered me a great deal of experience. I have assisted in many property openings and relocated several times for the company over the years.
Great Company with Great People
Executive Chef (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great company with great people...@
Cons: none...!
Great Company to work for...! Learned a lot about Hospitality and taking care of guests. In other words 'spreading the light and warmth of hospitality"... Great people to work with and to work for....
xx
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), AtlantaMarch 16, 2015
Working for this company was a great experience. I learned a lot about customer service, communication, management, how to deal with certain issues. Enjoyed working with great people.
the Hilton run Raymond Management was great
Maintenance Engineer DOS (Former Employee), Ft. WorthMarch 16, 2015
Pros: non
Cons: managment- doesn't know how to manage
It was only after accepting a position at Homewood Suites, that is also run by Raymond Mgmt, that there was a problem. The management team has no leadership skills, and no fairness along with no integrity- made working there challenging. The hardest part of the job was going there and knowing that there is no true and sincere leadership that appreciates hard work. Only out of professionalism, I will not go into it any further. Will be happy to work for an employer that has qualities for growth.
Exciting place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 15, 2015
Pros: big benefits
Cons: long hours
really fun environment to work at with great customers and staff at my side to assist me at all times. working here was a great help to me for understanding what was expected of me from my co workers and others.
Front desk attendant.
Front Desk Attendant (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDMarch 15, 2015
work is good. the guests are great. managers are pretty good as well. the pay is average for the state. i would go back to work there.
very busy to getting bored.
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Duncanville, TXMarch 14, 2015
Pros: i love downtowne dallas
Cons: gm
Same as other hotels but got most problems solved so a lot of the time there is not not much to do.other than PM Rooms. Mechanical equipment is now in very good shape as long as the PM's are kept up.
No management in Food/Beverage, No Job Security
Server/bartender (Former Employee), Webster, TXMarch 12, 2015
Set up, serve, breakdown breakfast buffet in the morning, business meetings and banquets, tend bar, room service, and serve dine-in dinner guests.
There was no management for this department, so at times it could be confusing where to take the problems. Tips were decent, and made up for the low hourly for the most part. Then I realized why most of my coworkers had second jobs when the holiday season came around and the hotel was literally empty.
Great Place To Work
Hotel Houskeeping Manager/ Inspector (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
Weekly Pay
Great learning skills
Free lunch
Free Parking
Great Co-workers
Improved skills for cleaning and providing great customer service.
Would Never work for them again
Sales/Activities/Front Desk (Former Employee), Carlsbad CaMarch 11, 2015
Pros: meet new people make new friends
Cons: managment lacks communcations hours are bad
Hours Here Change with short notice. They are really shady let half of the staff go so called budget?? You do meet new people every day. I used to love coming to work but slowly things started to change employers where getting switched to different departments without notice. Hours would very each and everyday. Pay rates would be change as well. Its a total mess the management needs to have a little more sympathy for the employers
Very nice to work place.
Head Hostess/Bartender (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 10, 2015
I get a lots of experience from this job. Hilton is good environment place and confident whoever works there. Management is different cause where are you working department
Love the company
Marketing & Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 9, 2015
I learned a lot from this marketing team ! Very creative and feels like you are working with family . The only reason I left is because I wanted to get into a different field of marketing
Great job with many advancement options worldwide!
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), NCMarch 9, 2015
Im new to Hilton, but in the time ive been here ive been given the chance to learn in every department and encouraged to do so. My management team has been beyond helpful and understanding with life events and scheduling
Hilton is a established, employee oriented company
Reservations/ Help Desk (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 7, 2015
Pros: employee training employee support
Hilton Reservations & Customer Care (HRCC) handles reservations across the entire Hilton Worldwide portfolio. HRCC covers every major continent and language throughout the world. Additionally, enhanced services and reporting capabilities are available through the ResMax™ cluster reservations program, which can make operations even more efficient and profitable for owners and operators who choose to participate.
A Global Network
Over 3,000 highly skilled and experienced sales and customer service professionals come in contact with 34 million guests annually. With a constant focus on revenue optimization and customer service differentiation, HRCC is an ever more powerful and valuable service to our owners.
horrible atmosphere and poor management
housekeeper (Current Employee), hgvc at anderson ocean club, myrtle beach, scMarch 6, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: poor communication between departments
This location has a very high turnover rate. Lack of communication between mgt. and departments, they truly don't value their employees. No lunch provided, housemen are allowed in rooms before room attendant so usually is never any tips. No breaks, if you try to take one mgt. retalliates against you.
Great company and room for growth
Senior Marketing Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 5, 2015
Pros: compensation, traveling, great culture
Cons: hours
Great company, benefits, and team culture. I would like to grow within Hilton Grand Vacations. I love helping people vacation.
Great Company
Regional Account Executive (Current Employee), Virtual OfficeMarch 5, 2015
I have enjoyed my time with this company and have formed long lasting relationships that will be with me forever. My role has a good work/life balance and is a virtual position.

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts – Read more

Hilton Worldwide Salaries