Hilton Employee Reviews

Morale at property is very low
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MADecember 13, 2017
Does not give enough budget for what they are asking for. Understaffed and expected to step into roles that you were not expecting to take.
The morale of the company is terrible no incentives
Pros
Free Lunch and decent pay
Cons
Overworked
environnement agreable
revenue manager (Former Employee) –  algerDecember 13, 2017
nous travaillions sans compter les heures, tout le monde s'entraide.
Hilton Work experience
Assistant General Manager01 (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCDecember 13, 2017
Hilton as a whole is a great place to work. As of my property the management company showed little compassion for employees concerns about certain issues.
Easy, slow-paced job
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 13, 2017
I'm the night auditor at my location, so I work 11 pm-7 am. It's quiet and the work is easy. I'm also a college student and I'm able to do school work while on the job. I'm not micromanaged. I love my team. We all get along fairly well and it's a very open and cooperative environment.
Learn from your leaders
Catering Manager/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVDecember 12, 2017
I was fortunate enough to work for an experience Direct of Sales with exceptional knowledge of the hotel industry. I am very grateful for the opportunity to work with a great individual.
Bartender
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 12, 2017
I enjoyed working here because it was located downtown and was usually very busy during the week with business people and on the weekend with football fans
work location
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 12, 2017
Hotel was located by the Daytona Beach Airport and Daytona International Speedway. was more of a business hotel and I had an opportunity to learn a lot about different business and management
Pros
location
Cons
Slow most of the time
Excellent company
Manager (Current Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 12, 2017
CEO is awesome. Some departments are overworked. Nice people, Always a challenge. Workplace culture is supposed to be team oriented. Most enjoyable - hotel perks
Witnessed Illegal Business Practices
Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 12, 2017
I found this to be an ugly place to work. HR directors cheating employees out of hours as a standard practice, unwilling to do paperwork to get much needed employees through the door, and a culture of misery at this Franchised Hilton.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Poor business ethics
positive
Director of Sales, Worldwide Accounts (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 12, 2017
I value my time and experience and relationships created. I moved up quickly with each corporate acquisition and was afforded a wonderful opportunity to use many of my talents.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
growth
Interesting
Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CADecember 12, 2017
Its hard to review this job because you want to ask if you are at a franchise or a core location may make the most difference. But everyday will be different.
Wonderful and Beautiful Place to Work
Catering Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 11, 2017
It was high paced. It was also very exciting. The Management and Director team were wonderful and very understanding. I would work for them again. They had great benefits.
A high priced hotel
Laundry Attendant/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Ocean City, MDDecember 11, 2017
The hilton was ok it was just allot of work for such a small amount of money and the foreign people i worked with made it hard to communicate or build any type of relationship with coworkers.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYDecember 11, 2017
Great place to work, great benefits, great co-workers. Hilton as a brand is very employee oriented, they have computer training that is very up-to-date and easy to learn benefits
Benefits
Cons
N\a
Productive and great job
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 11, 2017
I have learned most of my hotel experience working at a Hilton property. The workplace has so many different cultures that I have learned from just about every single culture here in Oklahoma City
Growth oriented
Director of Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VADecember 11, 2017
t is truly the best company to work for. Such a large and professional organization with many departments to grow. I worked with an amazing team and supervisors! Even though I worked in the McLean, VA office for a short period of time, my managers were very helpful, supportive, and bright. I learned so much and company culture is the best! So sad I had to move overseas. Would definitely love to work with Hilton.
Pros
Discounts
Great Place To Work
Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 10, 2017
Hilton is an outstanding company to work for. They offer great benefits and definitely believe in work/life balance. I would work for them again without a doubt.
Pros
Employee Engagement and discounts.
Cons
Salary not as competitive
Great Place to Work
Fl - Server (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2017
Great company, great benefits, nice place to work. Flexible scheduling. Management is professional and pair. Beautiful property and many repeat guests.
FRONT DESK AGENT (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 9, 2017
Hilton is a really nice place to work. You get really good benefits. You don't have to pay parking as a employee and security is super good. In general, I would recommend Hilton to be a good place to work at.
Excellent company
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  NYDecember 9, 2017
I have loved working under the Hilton umbrella, they provide a great work-life balance along side wonderful benefits. There is constant access to training and movement throughout the company. If you get in with Hilton stay put, it doesn't get much better than them!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.