Hilton Employee Reviews

Found 5,085 reviews matching the search
friendly environment
Housekeeping Supervisor/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJuly 23, 2017
fast paced work place learned a lot of Spanish. the people are kind and very respectful it was always about team work to get things done. and that was the best thing about working there i never felt alone.
Its ok
Buffet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJuly 23, 2017
I open the buffet and manage it from beginning to end refilling everything. The job is not hard but management wants nothing to do with helping if it gets busy. There is no organization or commutation which is a big down fall.
Pros
The people you meet
all good
EX. SOUS CHEF (Former Employee) –  springfeild ilJuly 23, 2017
great place to work with great benefit and good pay with great opportunities fo advancement. the drive was to long for me 1 hour 15 min on a good day 2-3 hours in bad weather
Pros
great place to work
Cons
to far of a drive
Money is good in a stressful environment
Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2017
Compensation and benefits are first class. Unfortunately work for most Director level and above is extremely stressful. Upper management seems not to care about work/life values or any opinions you may have.
Learning experience with housekeeping
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 22, 2017
doing housekeeping with no clue on what to do was hard, it then rubbed off on me and it became a great experience and I've learned so much within time
Pros
room discounts
Cons
managmant
Productive and fun workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Belmont, NCJuly 22, 2017
Not many opportunities for advancement or raises. The hardest part of the job is learning to get the beds perfect and the rooms completely cleaned for the next customers to check in.
good job
Front desk (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 22, 2017
perfect job for going to school and working. they have flexible hours. management can be improved some but not a bad job. meet lots of people and pay is decent.
Housekeeping is Slave Labor
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 21, 2017
Get a job in another department housekeeping is ridiculously hard work for no pay and no set schedule even within the same day. My managers were inefficient and lazy and played favorites with other employees allowing certain people to slack or get extra benefits and would regularly hire on family members as well.
Nice place to work
Night Audit Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO 80246July 21, 2017
Hilton has always been one of my favorite brands of hotels to work for. I have worked for Hilton for over 7 years, and it is all about making sure that the guest are satisfied. I also enjoy the people that I work with.
Pros
occasional incentives
Cons
could pay more
Great steps and instructions
Head housemen (Former Employee) –  Virginia beach virginiaJuly 21, 2017
Maintaining a clean and friendly environment for our guest and future guest. Also strive in high score hospitality. The company is a very great place to work in further your career in the hospitality world. The hilton garden in. Has also taught me how towork together as a team. I love hospitality work.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place to work great place to interact wit guest.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJuly 21, 2017
Hilton is known to be one of the biggest hospitality service provider in the World. The diversity of employees and guest makes a unique opportunity to provide the 100 guarantee promise by Hilton. All achievements as a team and as individual success come from the great tools and expertise Hilton can offer as an organization.
Pros
constant development
Cons
n/a
Easy and enjoyable
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2017
Checking in process is easy as long as your friendly and the bosses are very good to work with, counting money and making sure the guests are happy. you just stand at the front desk majority of the day and talk to guests.
No fun
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 20, 2017
Managers are not very fair pretty new so they knew nothing. Never got anything they promised it was a decent job but nothing to keep. Hopefully they get new management soon.
hostess
Receptionist / Concierge / Exective Lounge (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 20, 2017
hostess at the restaurant and executive lounge.
I've helped everywhere where needed, room service, serving tables and server at some of the events such as weddings, and corporate parties.
nice team
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 20, 2017
like work here.is very nice and people is hard workers. if I need day off they try to give me the day off with request day form .all departments try to work together.
Pros
managers
Cons
salary
It was pretty nice...
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 20, 2017
I typical day at work required me to check in around 70 guest on average. I learned that understanding how to sale a room is the most important skill to have.
Great Place to Work
Various Roles (Former Employee) –  McLean VAJuly 20, 2017
Company cares about it's workers. People work hard and everyone enjoys their job. Great benefits, great office, great location. Executives are great.
Working at Hilton
public areas and administrative offices (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2017
Working at Hilton for three years was something new to me. I had some experience doing maintainance work and gain more experience working with people that trained me well.
Operational Excellence in action making the guest number 1 priority
ASST FOOD & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJuly 19, 2017
Culture built around guest experience to be priority. Glad to work for such a professional company that empowers managers and staff to make it happen at a moments notice. Continued to learn and coach about service industry standards and need to be ready for all requests to be met for guest satisfaction. Enjoyed working for such a professional brand.
Pros
great food, relaxing environment, great management support and execution of business
Cons
I cannot speak to this as i did not experience
fun
Spa Attendant (Former Employee) –  Village of Oak Creek (Big Park), AZJuly 19, 2017
I did a lot of cleaning and stocking but always meeting new and interesting people. tipped nicely a few times in a job that isn't required with a tip.
Pros
laid back
Cons
can get boring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.