Hilton Employee Reviews

Found 5,205 reviews matching the search
productive fun place to work with a tennis table in the cafetaria.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2017
Team player, great company to start a career and grow with. It's a place that gives everyone an opportunity, no matter what your race, religion or believes are. Ive been so fortunate to work in this company which is one of the top global leaders in the hospitality business. There is no else where to compare.
Pros
great place to work complimentary food and drinks
Cons
30 minutes brake with fitness center access.
ok place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2017
i was there for two years jobs are what you make it , my experience was ok HR HORRIBLE never do what need to be done . the work enviorment was good friendly people
Fun
Hilton Pensacola Beach - Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Pensacola Beach, FLAugust 4, 2017
It was a good seasonal job. The beach season is the best time to work, when it get in the colder months it can be very difficult to work. I enjoyed it until I found the job I Loved.
Pros
Summer time
Cons
Cold months
Hilton Garden Inn Review
Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee) –  Starkville, MSAugust 3, 2017
The job is not a hard job at all. Most guest are friendly and very professional. However, management could be a lot better. That would help to improve employee relations.
Pros
Guests and ease of job
Cons
mangement
Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 3, 2017
Staff was great, management was more concern about the image of the Hotel than staff work. Not great on communication at all. Supervisor was not nice at all.
Pros
half hour lunch
Cons
short break
valet
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 3, 2017
many guests. bussy day. good tips good work culture. fun co workers. get to meet new people. build rapport with guests. management is supportive. great culture.
getting down the basics
general manager (Former Employee) –  variousAugust 3, 2017
hilton hotels provided me the foundation and confidence for my career. a well structured company that allows you to become goal driven and be rewarded for reaching these goals.
Fun, safe, and multicultural learning experience
Server (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 2, 2017
A normal day I worked from 8 to 10 hours with a great and helpful team. Learned to work with different cultures and how to provide great service all the time. Management was always learning and growing for the better. Sometimes their instructions were unclear on expectations on task they needed completed. The work place was fun, inviting, and stimulating. I learned something new each day, whether it was with a guest or with my co workers. The hardest part of the job was the amount of hours I worked. With school life working late at night sometimes into the morning wasn't always the best with my school work. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning what people really wanted. I learned that a guest doesn't only want the fancy things, but they want a place where they feel welcomed.
Pros
Traveling benefits, Nice people, discounted lunches
Cons
very short breaks, long hours on my feet
Nice team, but expected to work very hard.
Director of Real Estate, Leasing & Retail (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2017
I worked over 50-60 hours per week while on a salary basis. I did move up on the company, but it took me ten years to do so. They were a great company but it depended on what department you worked in.
Pros
Great team players.
Cons
Some management poor.
nothing nice to say
Food and Beverage Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 2, 2017
Had it not been for the employee friendship and respect for each other this jog would have been worse than it was. This job was the most mismanaged establishment I have ever worked for.
A lot of rooms to clean
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNAugust 2, 2017
I worked at Motel 6 in the past, and the head house keeper/laundry attendant came to you, to refill the housekeeping cart. That made it easier to complete all the rooms needed to be cleaned. At the Hilton hotel there was no help. Sometimes you would be stuck cleaning a "suite" room which consisted in 2 full bathrooms, 4 bed, a kitchen/living room area which needed to be cleaned. The amount of time needed to clean those rooms were horrible. I would not recommend this job to anyone. If the staff was more helpful it would be a better place to work at
Pros
good hours
Cons
no paid time off, bad pay
My job at the Hilton Hotel
Restaurant Server/Waiter/Banquet Captain (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2017
This job assignment was new to me and I took the job because I wanted to get involved in something different.

I am very pleased with this job opportunity because it afforded me to learn new things. Meet new people and was able to interact with people from all parts of the USA.

I loved doing the bar tending, hostess and being a banquet captain. My personality went through the roof with the many people that I came in contact with throughout my time there.
Pros
Free lunches, good healthcare coverage, social interactions
Cons
short breaks and fast paced
Very diverse work environment.
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 1, 2017
A great place to work and meet people from all over the world. Crew is as close as family at the Hilton Garden Inn. Location and its great name make it busy and great place to work!
Great room discounts
Banquet Cook (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 1, 2017
• Prepped and cooked meals for banquets and other events.
• Prepped and cooked meal for buffet.
• Cleaned and sanitized area once all meal preparation
completed.
Pros
Free lunch great room discounts
Cons
N/a
Great Hotel
Catering Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2017
Had an incredible sales team and GM. We were like family. I have remained friends with most of them. This was a great property. It is a place where anyone would be proud to work.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Needed more meeting and banquet space
Productive work place and a fun place.
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 31, 2017
Their company was a good , their company was a a great company. I was working there as a kitchen help' frying chicken neggets, fries, crispy fish, and make white egg.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Short breaks
fun place to work
BANQUET EVENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 31, 2017
Lot of team effort, Real family environment, I only left because the opportunity for growth presented itself somewhere else. The management was really supportive.
Pros
good management support
Professional
Catering Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Hilton Granite Park PlanoJuly 31, 2017
This industry has shown me and mentored me into the professionalism I have to this day. I have learned from the best in the industry, and have continued to carry on, these values and work ethics.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Work Life Balance in Catering
Fast paced, Good co-workers,
Executive Housekeeper Manger (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNJuly 31, 2017
The Hilton was a good place to work. Hours became very long and staying late to get things done. I had a wonderful staff! They stuck by me and stayed strong when it got rough
N/a
Reclaim Specialist/Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Conway, SCJuly 31, 2017
It's not my typical job. I usually work in an office type workplace. It is very hot in the laundry facility. I definitely would prefer finding a job in an office environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.