Him Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Clerk (Current Employee), Durham NCJuly 14, 2015
A typical day starts out by picking up work from all 8 doctor's office the fax and nurses station awnser incoming calls. My co-workers we worked good as a team. The job was not hard at all but the most enjoyable part was making patients happy.
Can be very productive and interesting
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee), Lisle, ILJuly 3, 2015
A typical day at work is multi tasking, problem solving.
In this field of interest working with others is a absolute must, the hardest part can be not having enough to keep you busy. The most enjoyable part of the job and most rewarding is solving issues that effect the patients overall care.
It was an enjoyable place to work
Technician (Former Employee), Jourdanton, TXJune 3, 2015
Pros: Learning new jobs.
Cons: It was only part time.
My typical day in the HIM department I did a lot of filing of patient files. I would pull files for the doctors and patients who needed them. I did some abstracting of files. I did copying and faxing for – more... other doctors, patients and lawyers. In that department their were only 5 other employees including the supervisor. We all got along very well. The hardest part of the job was when we had to move files over to make more room for the new files. Otherwise it was always a joy to work in the Records Department. – less
A job you can be happy about going to!
Analyst (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, work environment, hours
The work environment was enjoyable, I liked going to work and knowing that there was open communication with coworkers and management. There was nothing stressful about the work, benefits and health insurance – more... through work was affordable. Occasionally part of the work was to carry heavy loads of documents into and around the office. It's a good paying job and lasts until you run out of documents to scan and audit. – less
Great place to work and be apart of a team
Carpentry (Former Employee), Long Branch, NJApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great employer and pay was good
Cons: no benefits
Exterior Roofing and Siding was and still is a great place to work and learn. I enjoyed meeting new people and working with them as a team player. I can truly say customers satisfaction is what make a job feel completed.
Lawn analysis
Health Information Management Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia SCMarch 23, 2015
Part time seasonal job that I really loved because I am an outside person so being able to enjoy the summer breeze was wonderful for me..
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee), Rio Rancho, NMMarch 19, 2015
Pros: healthcare
Cons: short lunches and no overtime
I really enjoyed my job here. Everyone I worked with made it a great, stress-free atmosphere. It is a lot of busy work and a lot of data entry.
A great environment for starting ones career.
HIM Technician (Current Employee), Oceanside, NYOctober 9, 2014
Pros: benefits are great
Cons: salary is not competitive with other hospitals
South Nassau is loved by its employees due to its nurturing environment. I love working here due to feeling like I can do my job at a fast pace and count on my managers if I need guidance.
Great place to start a new carrer
Technician (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FloridaSeptember 10, 2014
It offered me great exposure to the Health-Care IT field. I was able to learn a lot and move forward to the next level.
Release patients records, not always easy.
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee), Fenton,mOSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good co workers
Cons: not enough overtime to get things done.
Good customer service when dealing with customers who dont understand the laws you must follow, but in the end everyone is happy. It can be challenging, but its a good learning experience.
worth it
Coding Coordinator (Former Employee), Worcester, MAJuly 29, 2014
would work here again if I had the opportunity. liked everything about this job
HIM Processor II
Processor II (Current Employee), Madison Heights, MIJuly 16, 2014
Pros: tiger ticket giveaways, occasional free lunch
Cons: insurance packages, time off, job advancement, raises
A typical busy or slow day depends on the number amount of discharges from the previous day. I have learned how to reconcile charts in order, ROI, audit, add deficiencies, manage my own office. My manager – more... is very easy going and friendly. I currently do not have co-workers within the HIM department at my facility, but I work with them via e-mail or phone when needed. The hardest part of my job is reminding physicians on a weekly basis to dictate or sign off on deficiencies or delinqunt records. The most enjoyable part of my job is working in an atmosphere without a lot of distraction. – less
Was a good experience, gained knowledge of HIM
Analyst / University Medical Center (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNJune 20, 2014
Pros: close to home and good pay for the amount of work required
Cons: dull and no hope of advancement
This job went electronic during my three years and the job became very boring and mundane. I enjoy a busier job with more of a challenge. The management was kind and understanding and I learned that spending my whole day in front of a computer was not for me.
a fast paced place to work
Records, quality assurance (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 12, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: not enough supervision
I enjoyed my job very much I worked with a great group of people, I learned more each day. During my time of employment we went through the transition of going from paper charts to electronic charting working with professionals of the software which helped me to learn more about it.
grEAT
Clerk (Former Employee), Victorville, CAApril 10, 2014
Great Management
Co-Workers
Fun Place
Understanding
Family Envioremnet
Office Manager
Office Manager (Former Employee), Automatic Boiler Company, Fullerton, CA 92833March 23, 2014
Answer phones, prepare invoices, letters, agreements, Maintain file system up to date, process time sheets and prepare payroll checks, Maintain accounts payable and receivable up to date and pay bills.
A great place to serve the poor and indigent.
Coding Compliance Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 4, 2014
I traveled between the 7 clinics to ensure medical record functions ran smoothly.
EPIC HIM Analyst ready to work
Epic Analyst Medix Staffing Solutions (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJanuary 21, 2014
EPIC HIM Certified in Release of Information, Deficiency Tracking, and Coding and Abstracting Admin

Completed 100% of build

Validation meetings and shadowing roles of medical personnel
Very Productive work place, wonderful people to have as co-workers.
Records Representative (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CANovember 14, 2013
Some days started off slow but when it kicked up, the day flew by. my co-workers were great my supervisor was awesome everyone helped each other. the hardest part of the job was not really being able to share ideas on how to improve the department.
Excellent opportunity to observe and take part in all aspects of the HIM department
Technical Internship (Former Employee), Muskegon, MISeptember 5, 2013
Pros: many learning opportunites
Cons: lasted only six weeks
Life Circles in non-traditional healthcare facility.
I performed my six week technical internship there.
The HIM director/internship coordinator was an excellent teacher.
I was allowed to sit in on and – more... take the meeting minutes from many committee meetings.
The hardest part of my time there was the commute.
I got a chance to do several chart audits. Looking for accuracy of documentation from providers. – less