Him Employee Reviews in United States

Closed
Site Manager/Privacy Liaison (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILFebruary 11, 2016
The restaurant has closed. O'learys was a wonderful place to work. The staff were engaged and wanted to serve it's customers as best they could.
Ward Clerk
Ward Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bellville, TXJanuary 5, 2016
Taking off physician orders and translating to patient cardex.
Working with nursing staff

I enjoyed learning about physician orders, medication and ancilliary tests.
I enjoyed working with the physician and nurses.
I enkoyed working with patients and visitors.

I learned so many new things at this job that helped me launch a career in the medical profession.
My day
analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 3, 2015
Is to work with physicians on a daily basis and a friendly company. They company enjoy their satff and they are dedicated to the company.
Productive place with a lot to do
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 2, 2015
I work with some dedicated, great people who care about what we do. The buyout has been difficult with all of the changes, but we are doing the best we can, still getting things done.
Pros
We are leaving our current location for another one in a few months
Cons
feeling uncertain about the future.
Exceptional
Medical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Frederick MdSeptember 9, 2015
My postion requires analytical thinking, and is very productive environment. I enjoyed working as part of a team. I recommend this
company to potential employees.
Pros
Very considerate to employees
Cons
No cons
Great place to Work
HIM Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rochester NYAugust 21, 2015
People in the department were wonderful! My manager was easy to get along with and work with, which made the job enjoyable.
Pros
People
Cons
Monotonous work
Clerical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 29, 2015
Its a good place to work and very stable work environment. I learned a lot and it provided me with excellent work experience.
Pros
GOOD MANAGEMENT
Cons
NONE
Nice place to work
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Durham NCJuly 14, 2015
A typical day starts out by picking up work from all 8 doctor's office the fax and nurses station awnser incoming calls. My co-workers we worked good as a team. The job was not hard at all but the most enjoyable part was making patients happy.
Can be very productive and interesting
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILJuly 3, 2015
A typical day at work is multi tasking, problem solving.
In this field of interest working with others is a absolute must, the hardest part can be not having enough to keep you busy. The most enjoyable part of the job and most rewarding is solving issues that effect the patients overall care.
It was an enjoyable place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Jourdanton, TXJune 3, 2015
My typical day in the HIM department I did a lot of filing of patient files. I would pull files for the doctors and patients who needed them. I did some abstracting of files. I did copying and faxing for other doctors, patients and lawyers. In that department their were only 5 other employees including the supervisor. We all got along very well. The hardest part of the job was when we had to move files over to make more room for the new files. Otherwise it was always a joy to work in the Records Department.
Pros
Learning new jobs.
Cons
It was only part time.
A job you can be happy about going to!
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 18, 2015
The work environment was enjoyable, I liked going to work and knowing that there was open communication with coworkers and management. There was nothing stressful about the work, benefits and health insurance through work was affordable. Occasionally part of the work was to carry heavy loads of documents into and around the office. It's a good paying job and lasts until you run out of documents to scan and audit.
Pros
Good benefits, work environment, hours
Great place to work and be apart of a team
Carpentry (Former Employee) –  Long Branch, NJApril 14, 2015
Exterior Roofing and Siding was and still is a great place to work and learn. I enjoyed meeting new people and working with them as a team player. I can truly say customers satisfaction is what make a job feel completed.
Pros
Great employer and pay was good
Cons
no benefits
Lawn analysis
Health Information Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia SCMarch 23, 2015
Part time seasonal job that I really loved because I am an outside person so being able to enjoy the summer breeze was wonderful for me..
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMarch 19, 2015
I really enjoyed my job here. Everyone I worked with made it a great, stress-free atmosphere. It is a lot of busy work and a lot of data entry.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
short lunches and no overtime
A great environment for starting ones career.
HIM Technician (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, NYOctober 9, 2014
South Nassau is loved by its employees due to its nurturing environment. I love working here due to feeling like I can do my job at a fast pace and count on my managers if I need guidance.
Pros
benefits are great
Cons
salary is not competitive with other hospitals
Great place to start a new carrer
Technician (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FloridaSeptember 10, 2014
It offered me great exposure to the Health-Care IT field. I was able to learn a lot and move forward to the next level.
Release patients records, not always easy.
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fenton,mOSeptember 8, 2014
Good customer service when dealing with customers who dont understand the laws you must follow, but in the end everyone is happy. It can be challenging, but its a good learning experience.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
not enough overtime to get things done.
worth it
Coding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 29, 2014
would work here again if I had the opportunity. liked everything about this job
HIM Processor II
Processor II (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJuly 16, 2014
A typical busy or slow day depends on the number amount of discharges from the previous day. I have learned how to reconcile charts in order, ROI, audit, add deficiencies, manage my own office. My manager is very easy going and friendly. I currently do not have co-workers within the HIM department at my facility, but I work with them via e-mail or phone when needed. The hardest part of my job is reminding physicians on a weekly basis to dictate or sign off on deficiencies or delinqunt records. The most enjoyable part of my job is working in an atmosphere without a lot of distraction.
Pros
tiger ticket giveaways, occasional free lunch
Cons
insurance packages, time off, job advancement, raises
Was a good experience, gained knowledge of HIM
Analyst / University Medical Center (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 20, 2014
This job went electronic during my three years and the job became very boring and mundane. I enjoy a busier job with more of a challenge. The management was kind and understanding and I learned that spending my whole day in front of a computer was not for me.
Pros
close to home and good pay for the amount of work required
Cons
dull and no hope of advancement