Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

HGS
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), PhilippinesApril 21, 2015
I do have an extensive knowledge in providing quality care service to patients with acute and chronic illnesses. I have the ability to secure patient’s privacy and safety. I also have the ability to work independently and make decisions based on my assessment based on the nursing approach. I am able to organize, manage, and meet goals and priorities in an interruptive environment. I am competent enough to provide quality nursing care to patient’s and its family in a holistic manner. I also have the capacity to work well and interact with my patients and colleague. I have an efficient knowledge in the wellness, sickness and terminologies related to nursing assistance and care for clients. I have the capacity to accurately and properly document my assessments, diagnosis and nursing intervention which can help other health care providers in executing treatment or care. I also have the willingness to learn and relearn for me to achieve professional growth and expand my knowledge.
Boring and no motivation
HEALTH CARE PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 1, 2015
Pros: Pay is not so bad
Cons: Let me think.............nothing.
One of the worst places I have worked at. Pay is 10.50/hr which took almost 6 months to get there but I finally got it. Basically you sit and take calls for 8 hours. Training was the worst. You do not learn anything as no one is knowledgeable with the product. So many different answers that you get. Management is the MAIN problem. They do not care only but them selfs!. The place is hot to work in with no air conditioning, computers do not work, systems do not work...they tell us to work as best we could with what we got...wow lol. Checks are always incorrect.
This company represented the worst in everything to do in working with a contact center/BPO
Call Center Supervisor (Inbound), Operations (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMarch 16, 2015
HGS provided a needlessly stressful and often times hostile work environment, while performance was often stressed and adhered to it became clear that working as a CSR was far less problematic and held less pitfalls than working in management. There was always someone waiting with a knife for your back. Management was highly disorganized, short cuts were taken that would ultimately fall back on the account/company in question and cause a loss of business and revenue. In a leadership role this was compounded exponentially. I would never recommend that anyone work for this company.
Great Opportunities
Facilities Specialist (Current Employee), Peoria, ILFebruary 17, 2015
Working two positions at the company is a great experience in managing time. Enjoy working with multiple people throughout the company.
productive, and relaxed environment.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: holiday luncheons
Cons: benefits from the company.
My typical day would be to get signed in to my computer, and take calls. I would hand all kinds of customers from extremely upset to completely relaxed. I learned how to handle upset customers with various techniques. My co workers were a joy to be around, we developed a close bond and help one another out when needed. The hardest part of the job was trying to get an upset customer to calm down and try to reason with them. The most enjoyable part of my job was being around my co workers.
Good Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: decent work hours, casual atmosphere
Cons: no sick leave.
HGS is a good company to work for, the only issue is they tend to provide training in a very complex, and confusing manner. For example, 8 week training given in 3 days. Managers are great. Coworkers are great. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with customers. The hardest part of the job is not being comfortable with training material before put on the phones with customers.
great conpensation
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee), Peoria, ILNovember 17, 2014
If you have a flare for customer service and providing excellent customer service; this is the place for you. Great compensation and benefits.
A great place to grow
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Peoria, ILOctober 9, 2014
Pros: great pay, steady work
Cons: a lot of information to take in at once
At HGS the company puts their employees into the departments that best fit their personality. A typical day at HGS is answering phone calls and emails for the clients. The managerial staff is great. They take the time to train and assist their employees from day one and continue through the employees time with the company. The hardest part to me was learning everything there is to know about the clients. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the experience and the team.
Better than average call center job.
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Best part about this job is you get to wear jeans to work. Managers were nice.
Loved the work, not a fan of the people
Customer Service Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee), Peoria, ILSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: two breaks and a lunch for 8 hour days, set schedules, 40 hours a week, paid holidays, different accounts
Cons: favoritism
This was a great place to work. I had a set schedule of 40 hours a week, with the opportunities for overtime, holiday pay, paid time off and more. The environment was clean and friendly, it was mostly quiet and you still manage to have fun. You breaks and a lunch during the work day, and eventually had the option to work from home. But the drama from the people, even management, was worse than a high school's cafeteria. The rumors that would fly through, the trouble some agents would get in to, and others wouldn't for the same offence. There was a lot of favoritism from management. I did not play the games.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 27, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: not enough money
worked from home so my typical day was to get up and walk into my office clock in online and spend the day answering phone calls.
very productive
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMay 23, 2014
A typical day at work would be sitting answering phone calls and transferring people to the right department. Working at Hinduja Global Solutions is a very good job to work at just that the only problem is that they will fire you for no reason. If they wanted you to transfer to another department they just up and expect you to know about it, and they will give you a quiz if yo fail your fired. I had 20 people get hired with me when i first started. about the 3rd month or so they fired almost everybody
JCP
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILApril 29, 2014
JCPennys is a great store to work for they constantly are having sales and their customer are so friendly I never had any altercations and the managers were top notch one of the best jobs ive ever worked
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria ILApril 24, 2014
Decent work of place however the rate of pay for the numerous responsibilities i was asked to consume was disappointing. Along with the hours i was asked to work after having a child were unacceptable as well.
I loved this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMarch 16, 2014
Pros: potlucks
Cons: short breaks
This was my very first job and I loved it.
I learned how a call center works and good CSR skills
Management was really nice and really helpful when needed
Co-workers were great to be around and easy going
The hardest part was limiting how long our calls were
I most enjoyed the potlucks and my coworkers
It was a good place to work
Sales Retention/Customer Service (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: really easy job
Cons: answering phones all day is boring
Management was always helpful, the goals were always clear. If I ever had any problems I could always get them fixed.
Okay but low pay for a lot of work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Peoria, ILDecember 29, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: low pay
they have you doing a lot of work for very little pay and show a lot of favoritism
Its a job not a career
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILDecember 28, 2013
this is not a career employment for most although it is very easy to obtain additonal job duties and titles the pay isn't the best but i would recommend this to high school kids that are just getting in the workforce and or college to get you through until you get to your next level
Good place to work.
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee), Peoria, ILNovember 5, 2013
Pros: good friendly managers
Cons: none i can think of.
I enjoyed my job here. I enjoy customer service and this was a high volume call center. The management team was positive and friendly.
Awful place to work for
contractor for Monsanto (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 11, 2013
Not a stable place to work at. They try to get more for less & are open about that. Pay is awful & benefits are worse. Management is a joke.

Hinduja Global Solutions Salaries