Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Worst Experience as Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 4, 2016
Working on HGS was one of my worst experience working as a cutomer service rep. No one other then my co-workers are willing to help.
Pros
Very helpful Co-Workers
Cons
Poor Supervisors
Would not recommend this company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 29, 2016
Decent pay, no benefits, no breaks, bad management and coworkers, terrible hours with no schedule flexibility. I would not advise anyone to work for this company.
Things are changing and I do not agree with some of the changes.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJuly 28, 2015
I love the people that I get to work with. I love helping people and speaking with them or chatting with them to help resolve the problems they are experiencing. However, the clients and upper management are changing all the casual rules and making it less of a place that I would like to work at. We used to be aloud to have more then one picture on our desk and that helped me feel at home and when I was upset that calmed me down. Now all we can have is one 8x10 frame at our desks. Also, we can no longer have blanket which I guess I understand. We are not aloud to have pens or pencils or paper at all at our desks any longer. We can not have purses, lunch boxes, sweaters, lotion, hand sanitizer or anything else on our desks. If we have something on our cubicle it has to be laminated and cannot be a "personal item". All these things are little but for someone that has been here for a while, I hate it and I would like something better. I also would like better pay because doing what I do is not worth the pay that I receive.
Pros
My team members
Cons
All the new changes
Great to learn about medical insurance and the benefits it has to offer.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 6, 2015
I really enjoyed working there. It was fun learning about medical insurance and how we could help out members that called in for Blue Shield of California. The only reason why I had to leave was because of my schedule. They did the best to try and help me out but couldn't give the schedule that I really needed.
Training available to learn new skills
GPOS Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MONovember 13, 2015
My typical day at work begins with opening up my email to review the work that Monsanto has sent me for the day. I enjoy working with all of my co-workers and feel I am a awesome team player. I've learned a great deal at HGS that includes doing V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
Pros
Covered parking garage
This company represented the worst in everything to do in working with a contact center/BPO
Call Center Supervisor (Inbound), Operations (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 16, 2015
HGS provided a needlessly stressful and often times hostile work environment, while performance was often stressed and adhered to it became clear that working as a CSR was far less problematic and held less pitfalls than working in management. There was always someone waiting with a knife for your back. Management was highly disorganized, short cuts were taken that would ultimately fall back on the account/company in question and cause a loss of business and revenue. In a leadership role this was compounded exponentially. I would never recommend that anyone work for this company.
Boring and no motivation
HEALTH CARE PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 1, 2015
One of the worst places I have worked at. Pay is 10.50/hr which took almost 6 months to get there but I finally got it. Basically you sit and take calls for 8 hours. Training was the worst. You do not learn anything as no one is knowledgeable with the product. So many different answers that you get. Management is the MAIN problem. They do not care only but them selfs!. The place is hot to work in with no air conditioning, computers do not work, systems do not work...they tell us to work as best we could with what we got...wow lol. Checks are always incorrect.
Pros
Pay is not so bad
Cons
Let me think.............nothing.
productive, and relaxed environment.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILFebruary 11, 2015
My typical day would be to get signed in to my computer, and take calls. I would hand all kinds of customers from extremely upset to completely relaxed. I learned how to handle upset customers with various techniques. My co workers were a joy to be around, we developed a close bond and help one another out when needed. The hardest part of the job was trying to get an upset customer to calm down and try to reason with them. The most enjoyable part of my job was being around my co workers.
Pros
holiday luncheons
Cons
benefits from the company.
Productive environment
Solution Specialist/Technician (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 11, 2015
Good place to work with flexible hours and work with schooling schedules. very fun environment with great management.
Loved the work, not a fan of the people
Customer Service Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 20, 2014
This was a great place to work. I had a set schedule of 40 hours a week, with the opportunities for overtime, holiday pay, paid time off and more. The environment was clean and friendly, it was mostly quiet and you still manage to have fun. You breaks and a lunch during the work day, and eventually had the option to work from home. But the drama from the people, even management, was worse than a high school's cafeteria. The rumors that would fly through, the trouble some agents would get in to, and others wouldn't for the same offence. There was a lot of favoritism from management. I did not play the games.
Pros
two breaks and a lunch for 8 hour days, set schedules, 40 hours a week, paid holidays, different accounts
Cons
favoritism
good
mysore (Former Employee) –  customer relative officerNovember 7, 2011
Working with Hinduja Global Solutions its a great honor to me ., its good and environmental is good and management is quiet ok .but work pressure its depends upon how we perform and according to carrier its a B.P.O sector so its very difficult to get settled , and salary not sufficient
Good Place to Work
Real Time Traffic Specialist (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 10, 2013
Gained a lot of experience and learned many new things here.
Management is very helpful and understanding.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
limited opportunities for advancement in certain departments
i did not like the enviroment
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  El PasoTXMay 7, 2015
sitting all day, mandatory sales. compensation was very low. stressing every single day, even if you felt you did your job right.
Awful place to work for
contractor for Monsanto (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 11, 2013
Not a stable place to work at. They try to get more for less & are open about that. Pay is awful & benefits are worse. Management is a joke.
Hgs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 21, 2015
I do have an extensive knowledge in providing quality care service to patients with acute and chronic illnesses. I have the ability to secure patient’s privacy and safety. I also have the ability to work independently and make decisions based on my assessment based on the nursing approach. I am able to organize, manage, and meet goals and priorities in an interruptive environment. I am competent enough to provide quality nursing care to patient’s and its family in a holistic manner. I also have the capacity to work well and interact with my patients and colleague. I have an efficient knowledge in the wellness, sickness and terminologies related to nursing assistance and care for clients. I have the capacity to accurately and properly document my assessments, diagnosis and nursing intervention which can help other health care providers in executing treatment or care. I also have the willingness to learn and relearn for me to achieve professional growth and expand my knowledge.
Answering phones and creating case files for incoming customers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 14, 2012
Well established company, working multiple accounts. Working with dispatch department, setting up appointments for In-Warranty Repair for High-End Electronics. Placing parts orders for various products prior to repair being dispatched. Was in charge of setting up personal case files for each incoming customer, Including sensitive information, and following CPNI regulations.
Pros
potlucks
Cons
not much communication between agents and management
very productive
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 23, 2014
A typical day at work would be sitting answering phone calls and transferring people to the right department. Working at Hinduja Global Solutions is a very good job to work at just that the only problem is that they will fire you for no reason. If they wanted you to transfer to another department they just up and expect you to know about it, and they will give you a quiz if yo fail your fired. I had 20 people get hired with me when i first started. about the 3rd month or so they fired almost everybody
productive and fun at work
Technician Support ( Subject Matter Expert) (Former Employee) –  Eastwood, MIJune 14, 2015
each day is a new learning from the production. you will know things that never thought in training. able to meet new people. training with colleagues. escalation call that first time that i encounter but it was a challenge for me. able to mingle with the managers and supervisor
Pros
build and enhance my skills
Cons
less time for the family
I loved this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 16, 2014
This was my very first job and I loved it.
I learned how a call center works and good CSR skills
Management was really nice and really helpful when needed
Co-workers were great to be around and easy going
The hardest part was limiting how long our calls were
I most enjoyed the potlucks and my coworkers
Pros
potlucks
Cons
short breaks
Its a job not a career
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 28, 2013
this is not a career employment for most although it is very easy to obtain additonal job duties and titles the pay isn't the best but i would recommend this to high school kids that are just getting in the workforce and or college to get you through until you get to your next level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews by Location