Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMay 19, 2017
We handle incoming calls and assist the consumers. We send out coupons to consumers. We handle the consumers concerns about the product and send coupons.
Hgs
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 16, 2017
Gained quality assurance experience.
Detailed oriented and team work based company
employee appreciation is a great culture that drives HGS
friendly and comfortable environment
Fast pace
Call Center Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 3, 2017
Great for young adults who are interested in the customer service field. Monitoring on every phone call. Great training to prepare you for the floor.
Decent company with friendly atmosphere
Customer Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 1, 2017
Hinduja Global Solutions (previously affina) is a customer call center with reasonable pay and a friendly laid back working atmosphere. Dealing with customers can be challenging and stressful at times depending on what account you are working for but overall it is a fairly decent company to work for.
Entry Level Reliable Work
CSR (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 25, 2017
It's a call center. Depending on whom you are is whether or not you will advance in the company; even if qualified if not a favorite will not move up.
Great Management Team
Call Center Team Leader/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAApril 24, 2017
Company had numerous location but the best management team was based out of Waterloo, IA. I enjoyed working with my team under great management even though benefits and pay could have been much better.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Low Pay
A great "Job" not a "Career"
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 20, 2017
This company has many opportunities for those that are transitioning in life from schooling to a higher education. Their pay is not very competitive, but it is good based upon the area of living...
productive and fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 9, 2017
HGS is a great company to work for. The only reason I left is because I got real sick. The managers were very understanding and helpful. I also made a lot of great friends from working there.
Hgs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 8, 2017
HGS is a decent workplace especially for someone who does not have a lot of experience. The pay is somewhat competitive. Mamagement is a little sketchy.
The vizio account manangent sucks they need to be retrained
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 7, 2017
My experience at hgs particular the vizio account at grand prairie left a very bad test in my mouth. The management crated a hostile work environment by nit picking and allowing their favorites (that they promoted to floor walkers) to constantly be disrespectful by being overly aggressive and talking to you any kind of way.
Pros
holiday pay was nice
Cons
management sucks
its a call center, if you can handle that,then have at it.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Peoria, IL 61615April 6, 2017
you take calls or do emails for your entire shift, its not the worst thing in the world but it does get old fast, they force you to rush your calls sop you really cant take time to really deal with you customer in full detail without getting a call thats over "time"
Ok experience
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 4, 2017
My experience with HGS was overall mediocre. The staff was great! newer work changes made my experience a little sour. Management was good and available hours were always a plus.
Productive Starter Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 29, 2017
This job is a wonderful place to get started on your career, I would recommend this workplace to anyone who is looking for a starter job who would like to transition into an entry level corporate workplace!
its a joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 21, 2017
i have medical issues and they fired me a year and a half later saying i was a libility. the hours are long or sparatic the only good thing about the job is the pay
Fun place to work
Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 20, 2017
HGS is nice place to start your career and gain experience. There are many client available to switch to to gain experience in different areas HGS is a great starter job.
average call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 15, 2017
average call center environment, very strict on attendance policy, not really able to take any time off at all in the first ninety days of working there
benefits
Cons
Pto
ok
Helpdesk Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 15, 2017
don't pay well, and uninterested in advancing. But it is a job. I got paid, that is about it on this company. Was not thrilled to work for them, but they had openings
Great Start
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 15, 2017
HGS is a great place to start your customer service career. They would train you before you get on the floor and talk to the consumers. Also, more than one branch to work for.
Answered phone calls, fun enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMarch 12, 2017
The typical day at work was, to clock in on your shift and pull up the phone and dashboard and start at work. Wait for a inbound call to come in but while you are waiting we registered cards.
Pros
customer service experience
Cons
wanted longer breaks
A revolving door for new hires
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILFebruary 28, 2017
When let go, I was told to keep reapplying after a certain point in time. Was put on a "No Hire" list without knowledge of it. I kept applying after repeatedly being turned down for the position. For a call center, they are very lacking in the communication department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval