Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Very serious and professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILAugust 16, 2017
Come into work and make sure nothing is on your desk. Turn on your computer and make sure all systems that are needed are set up and ready to be used,
Pros
The beneifits are great.
Cons
High turnover.
Good Company and friendly people
Healthcare Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 13, 2017
HGS is a solid call center that seems to care about the people they hire however, as in all call centers they have metrics that need to be met and can sometimes result in reduced hours. The management cares about their people but often find that metrics require undesirable outcomes such as, letting people go due to call volume reducing.
Welcoming environment and stable
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 10, 2017
I enjoy the culture of the people there and especially the management. The pay seems a little under but the stability and growth of the company allow for employment opputunities
boring place to work
Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 10, 2017
if you are used to a fast pace enviroment them this is most likely not the job for you. requires countless hours siting in a cubical with dirty headsets
It's about who you know
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILAugust 8, 2017
You are working with a call center with a bunch of different personalities. Most of these personalities already know each other in some form or fashion. Depending on which account you're with and your attitude towards being on the phone on a limited time window, it could be a good job if that's what you like. However, there are times where a job like this will break you. Personally, I was relieved to had been let go when I was because I was dealing with depression really bad.

Options to move up (or on to another account) are few and far between if you're trying to remain local. But if you're good at what you do, and someone does suggest or offer to coach you into becoming a better Rep/possible Lead or Manager, take their help.
Great place to work if you want dead-end job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILAugust 7, 2017
There is very little opportunity for advancement. All jobs are described as being "managerial" in style, but you are just a call center representative.
Pros
Some good people to work with
Cons
No opportunity to advance
Okay for experience
Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOAugust 4, 2017
This is a call center. The pay isnt terrible for the quality of people working there. The turnover is very high and if they get someone good they are gone within a few months.
Productive and fun workplace
Healthcare Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 25, 2017
Excellent Management team and loved the open door policy
Training is very thorough.
Shift bids are fair
Employees are friendly
Parking is OK
Time goes by quickly
Productive relaxing enviroment with goals to meet daily and monthly
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 24, 2017
A typical day at work consist of reviewing and correct data entry files before final submission to the client in which we provide service. Providing feedback and advising CSRs on what areas they can improve.Developing various strategies to help meet or exceed the contract agreement. Communicating with the client directly informing them of trends or any discrepancies with procedure or work tools. Management is a mixture of personalities and approaches. The hardest part of the job is meeting or exceeding the contract agreement standards as it relies on CSR enthusiasm and participation as well as consistency on all levels. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting or exceeding our goals and developing incentives to improve CSR and the entire team's performance statistics.
Pros
Great environment for learning
Cons
Pay scale
Good Place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 20, 2017
It is good for people who are just getting out of high school, but if you are trying to juggle more than work, part time is the way to go. Only because doing full time hardly leaves time to do much of anything else.
July 24, 2017

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience at HGS. We hear you, and value your feedback. At HGS, we aim to provide great work-life balance for all our full time employees. Your feedback concerns us, and we'd like to know more. Please get in touch with us at gsec@teamhgs.com. We'll do our best to find a resolution for you!

It was an ok place to work but there is alot of room for improvement
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, WIJuly 19, 2017
A lot of improvement need especially with management.
my work days were fun seeing that the team i was on on was with the people i trained with. My supervisors were great they ensured that the team was comfortable and always ready for work however other factors made us uncomfortable
Pros
the work environment was ok
Cons
i think they were inconsiderate of peoples feelings
July 24, 2017

Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We hear you, and value your feedback. We're happy to hear that you had fun and enjoyed the work environment at HGS! A good supervisor / manager is important for any employee, and we're glad that your supervisors made you comfortable. However, we're concerned by your feedback regarding other factors that were not ideal. We'd like to know more. Please get in touch with us at gsec@teamhgs.com.

Potluck
French Bilingual customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 18, 2017
The day start with employees login to the system, and then my first call had to be done after 3 minutes of login, work was so stressful and management was less helpful
July 24, 2017

Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We hear you, and value your feedback. It's unfortunate that you feel your work was stressful and management was not helpful. This is not ideal. Please get in touch with us at gsec@teamhgs.com. We'd like to know more.

Poor Management
Medical Claim Follow Up Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 9, 2017
Our team was working on a new project implementing new systems. The operations and team leads quit after 4 months and there was no real leadership and no way production could increase
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 9, 2017
Management is horrible, a lot of favoritism. Customers scream and use profanity towards you when it is not your fault. Managers can careless and when help is need it, they ignore you.
high turnover rate
CSR (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 3, 2017
Very stressful, unprofessional and high turnover rate. This place isn't worth the stress level it gives. When I worked there almost every account I was on closed.
Pros
pay was ok
Cons
poor management, unprofessional and high turnover
Fast pace customer service
Product Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJuly 1, 2017
Great atmosphere if you like doing customer service. Very hard place to advance. Wage cap was ridiculous, after being there 14 years mine had been capped for 8 of those years.
Great job, horrible company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria Heights, ILJune 27, 2017
Very fast paced environment, so you must be quick on your feet, well, fingers. Co-workers were respectable and understanding, management not so much. Not a very well out together company.
Friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 27, 2017
The calls I received for my account were 80 % angry customers. The maximum amount of pay you can receive is $11.50 an hr.

Enjoyable part of the job was being able to work from home for my account.
Cons
Maximum pay is $11.50
Very social and fun workplace
Public and Labor Medical Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 26, 2017
Great company but some people from the top are too mean and do lots of favoritism, but aside from that theres lots of great thing to do and people to meet and greet.
Pros
potlucks, free lunch, fun
Cons
short breaks, favoritism
ok place to work at.
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 26, 2017
training was extremely long. not to well put together, have to learned mostly on your own
expectatives are higher than what they teach at training. most managers are understanding and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews by Location