Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Great employees and not so great management
Zipcar Rep (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 4, 2014
I was hired as rep for Zipcar back in February. It was very easy to get hired due to high turnover. After training learned that things constantly changes as far as policies. The account I worked for was very stressful, it really felt like a high school there. I quit in April due to depression from working there it really wasn't for me I felt over qualified.
Pros
Nice Employees, Convenient store
Cons
Pay, upper management, benefits

Other Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

It's a place to make money when you are desperate...
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 11, 2017
A typical day at work consists of "hopefully" logging into your computer, taking lots of calls, and maybe getting to leave on time.

I have learned lots of information on electronics; despite not having the proper training from the start, I've had to learn most of the things I know by myself.

Management is completely terrible. If you need help while being on a call they aren't ever around most of the time. Most of the Team leaders and management are always involved in some kind of drama.

The workplace is full of not so nice people. There are quite a few people on drugs. It's hard to avoid some rude people there but that's going to be any job, really. I do have to give HGS an award for having disabled people that some other jobs wouldn't even think to hire.

The hardest part about my job is when we have a bunch of calls holding and they come back to back and you don't have enough time to make sure you have the previous callers notes and account in order. When you try to put yourself in an "unavailable" mode, even for just a minute, to just try to get caught up on your accounts and notes, you will not get paid.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when they do random giveaways or bring in free lunches.

There isn't really much else to say about this job. It has its moments but don't expect too much. If you are in need of employment, they are probably going to be the easiest/best place to try.
fast paced a lot of sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 11, 2017
if you like to make sales go for it. overall okay call center. management kind of sucks sometimes but if you can just do your job and keep to yourself you will be fine
Pros
healthcare
Cons
a lot of calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.