Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Work There As Long As You Need
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 25, 2017
With such a high turn over rate it is of no wonder why most employees (excepting supervisors and management) have been there for less than one year!
Really good vibe in your work space.
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 25, 2017
I really loved the job. Great learning experience for dealing with customers over the phone. It also improved my typing skills enormously I might say.
Productivity
Provider Service Representative (contract) (Former Employee) –  12-14 Worthington Road, Old Hope Road KingstonJanuary 20, 2017
Life at HGS was an incredible one. I got to meet amazing people and though management needs a bit of work. I'd recommend it as the perfect entry level job for people fresh out of high school to get some experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
weakness in communications, short lunch breaks
Bad working experience
Operations CSR (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 19, 2017
Their office equipment is broken, I fell off the chair so many times and voiced it too much and at the end they fired me. Management, it's pretty bad. No room for advancement. I have never worked for such a bad company in my life.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Everything else
Hgs
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 16, 2017
Great people. Great place to work. Not super busy during the off season. Lots of sales opportunity during the open enrollment period. Very strict with compliance and desk policy due to HIPPA law.
Terrible Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 14, 2017
I have been working at HGS for a little under a year. There is no consistency in policy, they are constantly adding new rules that seem to only be structured to make it more difficult for employees to meet compliance. Hardest part of job is dealing with constant angry customers because you are speaking for a garbage product.

There is no room for material advancement, don't expect any compensation or raises for taking on more responsibility or advancing in tiers; You can only use earned time if you call in an hour before your shift, if any emergency comes up during your shift and you have to leave it is COUNTED AGAINST YOU.

If you care about you mental well-being, do NOT work here, unless you can't find anything else.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
management, policies, benefits, pay
Productive fun place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso txJanuary 11, 2017
It's a really good place to work at very communicative very nice and very good at accomidations needs more training I g on team leaders skills but other than that very good
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 11, 2017
It was hard to work with angry customers all the time. The pay was good and benefits but not enough to want a career out of it. The only good thing was i learned patients and how to use the computer. I learned how to read a phone bill and how to calm customers down. Other than that it was a stressful job.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Stressful all the time
Enjoyable
Customer Service/Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 9, 2017
It is a fairly enjoyable work place. I love my co-workers. It is a full time position. It is office work so I do a lot of typing which I enjoy.
Pros
Couch to relax on
Cons
Short breaks
not for anyone with a life outside of work
Tier 1 Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 5, 2017
They do not value their employees and their turnover rate is extremely high because of this. They do not have a very understanding attendance policy and they do not make you feel appreciated.
less productive
Senior Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJJanuary 4, 2017
supervised by less trained manager and claims assigned are already denied for untimely filing. goals of 50 claims processed per day.no merit increase. short breaks.
Pros
more denied or rejected claims
Cons
certain number of claims to reached per day
Fun filled place
Elite was a very nice and organized place to work. The people were very friendly and well mannered. Elite did work good with your schedule and I never had any issues with anyone I worked with. The boss was very well mannered and I did not have to worry about anything.
Office Job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 14, 2016
I was to maintain the call flow and resolving the customer's needs as efficiently as possible as everything was timed. It was an up-sell account which meant we had to do retail services for each of our products. I learned how to talk to people from different parts of the world and their culture. I was also trained on live chats and texts. As well as emails. It was a very busy job and kept you on your toes. But I always love a challenge. The management changed quite frequently. They brought a new team leader and changed the thins we were used to. He wasn't the most liked, but you'll get that almost everywhere you go. The hardest part of my job was the basis way the managers made their decisions around. The most enjoyable part was talking to different people around the world as well as the states.
Pros
Understanding co-workers and more money can be made on that account
Cons
Unfair management. A lot of gossip.
Not a great place to work for
The pay on this job is low. There are no benefits. There is no room for promotion.

Management is awful, and the HR policies are set too high
Poor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 13, 2016
Lowest pay in town
Have to work every weekend
Schedules sucked
Could care less about the employees
No room for advancement
Worst Company in town and would never go back to this company even after completing 5 yrs of loyal service to them
Steady, always working
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 11, 2016
Everyday I go in and hear the same issues about the products being defective but I do get to educate the customers on how to properly use them. I have learned a lot about the products, some things I would have never thought of. With management, there are Team Leaders and Lead Operators. The team leaders are not required to know the products so they are not of any help. The lead operators know the products and most are willing to help solve the issue - they are always on the ball with answering the agents questions. My coworkers are great! There are a few who I have had the opportunity to get to know on a personal level and there are few who keep to themselves. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with the unfairness of the biasness on the account. I have most enjoyed getting to learn the products and meeting new people.
Pros
2 paid 15 minute breaks along with an unpaid 30 minute lunch
Cons
Mangement does not know the products the agents are trained on
Loved this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 5, 2016
This was a great place to work. I became a home agent within six months of employment. This Job is what you make it, attendance is everything.
Pros
Advanement
Cons
Scheduled breaks
Very stressful workplace
French English bilingual Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 5, 2016
Lat back atmosphere
Unnecessary pressure from supervisors that do no understand their prerogatives and may end up harassing you and stress up for nothing. The supervisor are very biased. lack of professionalism. Some elements of the management lack the skills needed to lead. Hardest part of the job is when you are unable to solve a customer problems. Education Heath benefit and retirement are not good at all.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Lot of cons
Customer Service Rep
Customer service and sales (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 3, 2016
I only worked on one particular account within HGS. This account was a sales account so it was very different than other HGS jobs. There was not enough direction but quite a bit of pressure to sell more and do better. The goals were unrealistic and the account closed.
Pros
Great Lunch room store.
Too many cliques
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 2, 2016
if you come to work to and do your job you will be fine. but other than that you are just a number and will be treated as such. For the person that does not need any attention this is the job for you. The co workers are friendly and nice but the management cliques up and if they don't like you, then you will feel it
Pros
pay, overtime
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews by Location