Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Management Team
Call Center Team Leader/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAApril 24, 2017
Company had numerous location but the best management team was based out of Waterloo, IA. I enjoyed working with my team under great management even though benefits and pay could have been much better.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Low Pay
A great "Job" not a "Career"
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 20, 2017
This company has many opportunities for those that are transitioning in life from schooling to a higher education. Their pay is not very competitive, but it is good based upon the area of living...
productive and fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 9, 2017
HGS is a great company to work for. The only reason I left is because I got real sick. The managers were very understanding and helpful. I also made a lot of great friends from working there.
Hgs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 8, 2017
HGS is a decent workplace especially for someone who does not have a lot of experience. The pay is somewhat competitive. Mamagement is a little sketchy.
The vizio account manangent sucks they need to be retrained
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 7, 2017
My experience at hgs particular the vizio account at grand prairie left a very bad test in my mouth. The management crated a hostile work environment by nit picking and allowing their favorites (that they promoted to floor walkers) to constantly be disrespectful by being overly aggressive and talking to you any kind of way.
Pros
holiday pay was nice
Cons
management sucks
its a call center, if you can handle that,then have at it.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Peoria, IL 61615April 6, 2017
you take calls or do emails for your entire shift, its not the worst thing in the world but it does get old fast, they force you to rush your calls sop you really cant take time to really deal with you customer in full detail without getting a call thats over "time"
Ok experience
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 4, 2017
My experience with HGS was overall mediocre. The staff was great! newer work changes made my experience a little sour. Management was good and available hours were always a plus.
Productive Starter Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 29, 2017
This job is a wonderful place to get started on your career, I would recommend this workplace to anyone who is looking for a starter job who would like to transition into an entry level corporate workplace!
its a joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 21, 2017
i have medical issues and they fired me a year and a half later saying i was a libility. the hours are long or sparatic the only good thing about the job is the pay
Fun place to work
Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 20, 2017
HGS is nice place to start your career and gain experience. There are many client available to switch to to gain experience in different areas HGS is a great starter job.
average call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 15, 2017
average call center environment, very strict on attendance policy, not really able to take any time off at all in the first ninety days of working there
benefits
Cons
Pto
ok
Helpdesk Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 15, 2017
don't pay well, and uninterested in advancing. But it is a job. I got paid, that is about it on this company. Was not thrilled to work for them, but they had openings
Great Start
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 15, 2017
HGS is a great place to start your customer service career. They would train you before you get on the floor and talk to the consumers. Also, more than one branch to work for.
Answered phone calls, fun enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMarch 12, 2017
The typical day at work was, to clock in on your shift and pull up the phone and dashboard and start at work. Wait for a inbound call to come in but while you are waiting we registered cards.
Pros
customer service experience
Cons
wanted longer breaks
A revolving door for new hires
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILFebruary 28, 2017
When let go, I was told to keep reapplying after a certain point in time. Was put on a "No Hire" list without knowledge of it. I kept applying after repeatedly being turned down for the position. For a call center, they are very lacking in the communication department.
Drama
Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INFebruary 22, 2017
Too much drama. If someone doesn't like you they are easily able to make your life miserable both within the workplace and at home.
Only recommend if you're desperate
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAFebruary 15, 2017
This was a terrible job. Pay was low, we had to upsell unnecessary products to customers, management left a lot to be desired. My coworkers were great. It was also easy to get hired which was a pro.

Typical Day: Log in, answer calls all day. A lot of customers called in upset and there wasn't much we could do to resolve situations due to company policies. There was a break room for lunch that had sandwiches, drinks, snacks and salads. Occasionally we were rewarded for meeting metrics by earning gift cards for the snack area. Dress was casual. Pay was abysmal. There was an incentive pay of $1.00 extra an hour if you were not absent/late each week but pay was still at $9.50/hr for reps and once you moved up , there was only an extra dollar/hr. Benefits were awful. We used to get pizza for working on Saturdays but the company stopped that. Most enjoyable part of the job: coworkers, actually being able to resolve customer issues.

Management was chaotic. They didn't want to be working there either. Our location seemed to be headed in the direction of closing when our lease was up.Jobs did not feel secure, there were people let go frequently. Honestly, I'd recommend applying to Grainger instead.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay, healthcare, having to upsell instead of fix problems, not stable-hours were cut a lot.
Great coworkers, extensive training, bad pay and a high turnover
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILFebruary 14, 2017
The training I received was extensive and I have a lot more skill in customer service than I did before. The attrition rate is extremely high because the job is menial and there are so many regulations moral is low.
Pros
excellent training
Cons
regulated bathroom breaks
Proficient and enjoyable to attend work on daily basis
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 11, 2017
Hgs provided me with great customer service experience and motivation to pursue a high position. I really enjoyed management as well as the work environment
Team oriented and busy environment
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILFebruary 10, 2017
I enjoyed working with some great people and the customer service aspect. I loved my job and helping people. I learned something new everyday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews by Location